Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Everyone But Me" Mentality on this forum

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The irony of your av pic and OP, but you want to be taken seriously. @CAPSLOCK BANDIT
You can't even intellectually engage with the post but wanted to post anyways, this is exactly what I'm talking about, you have no contribution but want to be heard regardless, I have no problem with it but your not adding anything to the thread, an av pic has nothing to do with the content somebody posts lol, this is such a reach, reaching for what, who knows, but definitely off topic whatever it is.
expect answer, yeah no wonder no one listen what you say
Im not sure what your trying to communicate but maybe you could at least try to be coherent, you came in here trying to polarize the conversation, either tough love or hand holding as if there isn't any nuance between these 2 concepts, if all you know is tough love or hand holding, well, I guess that's all you know.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't even intellectually engage with the post but wanted to post anyways, this is exactly what I'm talking about, you have no contribution but want to be heard regardless, I have no problem with it but your not adding anything to the thread, an av pic has nothing to do with the content somebody posts lol, this is such a reach, reaching for what, who knows, but definitely off topic whatever it is.
Im not sure what your trying to communicate but maybe you could at least try to be coherent, you came in here trying to polarize the conversation, either tough love or hand holding as if there isn't any nuance between these 2 concepts, if all you know is tough love or hand holding, well, I guess that's all you know.
NEVER TAKE SOMEONE SERIOUS WHO DOESN'T TAKE THEMSELVES SERIOUS.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally get what’s being said.
instead of advising a member on how to fix a problem, there are members here (lots, actually) that simply exploit the opportunity to build their own image up.

As to the mods? I actually do believe that they are quite diplomatic (re; bannings). There was a time when I openly called out two of the newer added mods for ‘chest-thumping’ behavior. Neither seem to display that sort of behavior any longer. I suppose like anything, there’s a transitioning phase.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

As has been stated already in this thread the mods do a difficult and thankless job. It takes time and it takes restraint.

There is going to be an inherently negative bias here just for the fact that most folks who stumble in here find it by accident and during a rough period in their personal life. I see many uplifting comments across many threads. Encouragement regarding workouts and weight loss, comraderie between those seeking like minded strategies regarding women, no nonsense come to your senses practical advice for many individual situations that aren’t that unique in the grand scheme of things at the end of the day.

Sometimes it’s good simply to share a success and receive some kudos from others who “get it” when so many people in the population at large are clueless and unaware of their own personal power in life.

I get criticized plenty. That’s Ok. I have an unusual perspective in a place like this. I’ve also watched a number of men here blossom into men who are experiencing success in their lives, personally and professionally. I think that is a great thing. It is noble that a place like this exists and actually can make a difference if the reader or member digests good advice and actualizes that advice in his life.

We all view the world through our individual filters. Sometimes it’s worthwhile to scrutinize oneself honestly and adjust.

That goes for me and everyone here.

The mods are remarkable at their role and I agree with Uncle Atom. This is a great group.

Cheers Gents

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I am getting really tired of all the posters on here that constantly have to attempt to establish themselves as something other than what we all are here, men speaking about women on an online forum.

The insulting undertones are just indicative of one thing, you having a crappy life and retreating online, men come here for support, not to be crapped on by jaded posters who spend more time posting online than they ever have approaching women and its obvious the anger, the insults, it's just so clear you are projecting from an unhappy life.

I sincerely hope this "Everyone but me" Mentality begins to wear down a bit, I will say that it definitely comes from the top down, how mods act definitely emboldened other posters to act ****ty and its just sad to see, the generation of men coming up need support, not unfulfilled men who are living a lie.

If you are not building the people around you up, your tearing them down, it's just that simple, no not everyone needs to get along, arguments happen sure but like, the implied insults, the constant assertion that "Everyone but me has a problem" like dude if it was everyone but you, you wouldn't be here. Period. We are all here to work on our problems, not project from them out of frustration.

I think this is the second thread now I've made about mod behavior creating this trickle down effect that emboldened other posters to act this way, it's still happening, like I understand you guys moderate the site, but it seems to me you create half the behavioral issues you guys deal with, almost like your bored or something, which would be very strange to have a bunch of guys be online not practicing what they preach, just sh1t posting rather than be out speaking to women "Oh, I'm married!" I know plenty of married guys that still go out and talk to women, the fact that y'all would rather sh1t post than chase after women is revealing.
While I agree about the "everyone but me" mentality (not so much about the mods, at least not all of them), it is something that ironically can be beneficial. It teaches you to think critically and filter information. I just don't think it's realistic to think these type of people will go away, but I also think we need the contrast. It's back to the duality concept that governs everything around you. There is purpose to it, but it is up to you to use it to your advantage.

My two cents.

Modern Man Advice