Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Everyone at my school uses ****y and funny!

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey! My high school is the biggest high school in the sout eastern US. There is so much competition out here that its not even funny. Not all the guys are DJs but almost every guy in my school use ****y and funny on the girls. Almost all guys know about the disadvantages about the nice guy. Over here girls dont even look for relationships anymore. They are out to have fun so they meet alot of DJs. Basically they are used to bein macked on by DJs. The girls have heard it all. Now its a matter of game. All the girls are looking for guys with game, and they know exactly what they want. No "no guy has ever treated me like this" kind of situation where a girl meets a guy thats so unique that she gets swept off her feet. Girls in my school go for hot looking guys or guys that look normal but with a DJ attitude and personality. Nothing else. THe only AFCs in my school are the hardcore nerds. Hell I even see nerds mack it to girls with the ****y and funny attitude. Its almost like everyone knows about game now and its not new to anyone. Well that just means I have to try harder and get myself in shape QUICK! I am 230 pounds rite now but I have a big build so I dont really look obese, I just look like a husky guy, sort of like a football player because I also have alot of muscle from back in the days when I used to do weight training but I gave up because I wasnt losing any weight, in fact I was gaining weight. Then I stopped, and u know, muscle weighs more than fat.

Anyone else's high schools are like this?

Da-OnlyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
u lucky...

well, at least u got sports. My high school is perhaps the only high school in the freakin country without an athletic team(s).

Don't ask why the **** they made it like that, i still don't have a clue to this day...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Florida girls are too easy...Some girl moved here (Maryland) at the begining of the year and is hot as hell. Now, I'm one ugly dude and I used almost no skills on her and still got her number...apparently, just ask them and you will recieve.

E-Money

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, just lately I've noticed that there are girls at my school that are out there just to have DJ's mack on them. It pisses me off immensely. Luckily my school only has a few of them. What I do is ignore them and not let them get their DJ rise out of me. In my opinion the only way to defeat them is to not mack on them. Then you won't have to deal with them or they might really actually want you. Who knows...just have fun with your bros man the girls will come.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
maybe cause c & f is for afcs who know nothing better?
Oh gee thanks...lol.

Reaction score
IMPROVISE MOTHERFUKCER!!!!!!!!!! There's quite a bit of guys at my school go attempt to be don juans, and a lot seem to be on the right track, get a lot of girls and what not.. And so in enviroments such as these..We have to learn to use something called our heads and quit relying so much on a fvcking discussion board! trust me, you find a way to twist the approach, make the convos different, and what not, that fits YOUR style. Then you'll have more success and therefore not really worry about the 20,000 other guys out there macking and using the same techniques as the next guy! It's more a of a laugh off when you observe that many of your male peers use the same old techniques to get the *****es. It's like seeing animals in the zoo or the discovery channel. Be the different and unique DJ, not the guy who has the balls to approach all the ladies with the same damn lines, and techniques they've been taught during childhood, or FORUMS, or books etc... But do they have the balls to use their brains to be a more unique guy that ladies will learn to distinguish from the others? Do you have the nuts to use your brain to be a little more unique? I can't answer that for you but yourself. And I can't tell you how to be a unique and distinct DJ, because it might not fit YOUR style, or YOUR VALUES. ONLY YOU BUDDY!!

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude lol skin chill out man, get into the posts but dont needa cuss like madd lol

its a good opportunity to work on ur C+F right? just watch and learn, see whats good/bad....but otherwise u gotta find a way to be different.

ou,
~wu

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh man i wanna visit your school, and may be take a couple guys from this board and Dj your school. That would rock ;)

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if everyone is using ****y/funny, there's only one thing you can do.

Use ****y/funny better than everyone else.

I have the same thing happen around me here. I let the rest of them do their little bit, let them gain a little confidence, follow the bored look on the girl's face. Then I do my thing.

Doesn't always work. Hey, let's face it, there will always be guys better or more appealing in some way than you (than all of us.)There will always be girls than just don't like you upon sight. All you can do is hang in there, and not only hope for the best, but go out and make the best happen. Best of luck.

Reaction score
aBAzLLnA

dude, it was only a couple of cuss words! It's not like I wrote the whole thing on them. It's my message that counts not the swearing. Or are you offended by swearing?

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
maybe cause c & f is for afcs who know nothing better?
Jester please elaborate, what's your style?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by fragmentor
Jester please elaborate, what's your style?
Took the words right out of my mouth.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually Im better than alot of guys with ****y and funny. I am a very witty person (or so people say), poeple say that I dont take **** from anyone. I always have something funny to say for almost every situation but I dont say them all the time because I try not to talk TOO much. I can lighten up many situations and I can difuse conflicts or disagreements alot easier when I have already lightened up the situation. U know what I mean? I dont think you do but newayz.... I am still breaking out of my shell. Right now I can say that my whole body is out of the shell and the only thing left is my left arm. I am making ALOT of progress. I have seen so much progress in the past 3 to 4 months of my life and my socialness that I cant even beleive that I have actually done it.

w/e, i dont feel like typing anymore. 1