"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

EVERYBODY write your goals here

dig it

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
I also want to paint a self-portriat.

I want to make love to models, strippers, and a nun.

i want to lay a rich snobby girl who wants to lay me for who i am

i want to lay a teacher, a doctor, and a mother

i want to sleep with 2 or more girls in the same bed so i can take my pick of who to *** first in (already done that partly, my gf and her friend when i was younger, but because my gf was so scared i would "jump" her in the night, hardly a goal aheived tho)

i want to own a really hot car

i want to be financial well off and own a big house.

i want it all.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
989
Reaction score
9
Location
Hollywood
i'll chime in, even though i'm a bit older than most of you.

my goals from about 10 years ago.

--to never HAVE to shave.
--to never HAVE to wear a tie.
--to never HAVE to comb my hair.
--to never HAVE to give someone a resume.

for someone who wants to be a professional bumb or loser, those are obviously easy goals.

but for someone who wants to be a respected professional making good bank, those aren't easy goals, especially the last one. think about it--you need the rep.

mission accomplished.

new goal within two years:

to fukking disappear for at least one year to one of the following locations, and live large:

--Mexico
--Italy
--Brasil
--The Bahamas

Italy and The Bahamas i'm more partial to because if you live large in Mexico or Brasil, you will eventually get killed, and that would defeat the purpose.

so, i have to find someone to babysit all my biz sh!t before i can do this. i'll fly back once per month to keep my eye on things.
 

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Out There
ohhh my goals are as follows:

Graduate From School with masters and hopefully Ph.D
Master my Guitar Skills and play on big concerts
i know these two do not combine well but oh well
study buddhism in Indonesia or China india
own a bidget plane and travel around the world
find the girl of my dreams
see Pink floyd perform live with Roger Waters and me shroomed out and smoked out.... on the show VIP seats
own a lil island when i get old and die there

Be remambered and loved when i go

Peace
 

CadillacCTS

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2003
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
North York, Toronto
I have a MS word file on my comp..

Every day when I wake up I go read and up date it.....

here is how it is set up

Planner - Initiated on July, 19, 2003 Day 320

Goals…

“By setting sharp, clearly defined goals, you can measure and take pride in the achievement of those goals. You can see forward progress in what might previously have seemed a long pointless grind. By setting goals, you will also raise your self-confidence, as you recognize your ability and competence in achieving the goals that you have set. The process of achieving goals and seeing this achievement gives you confidence that you will be able to achieve higher and more difficult goals.”


Goals outline

Personality


A. Become Self-Disciplined

B. Become funny

C. Become confident

D. Become a good conversationalist

E. Become charismatic

F. Become persistent/persevering

Career

A. Successfully run my own business

Education

A. Get a into University

B. Get a Bachelors of Business degree

C. Get a MBA





Financial

A. Spend money wisely

B. Earn a million Canadian dollars by the time I’m 20


Physical

A. Maintain a healthy diet

B. Maintain good sleeping habits 10:00 pm to 6:00 am

C. Good size built with muscle definition

D. Good sense of fashion


Action plans

Personality

Become confident

- Focus on strengths
- Believe in my self
- Take risks consistently
- Develop my artistic side

Become a good conversationalist

- Be aware of universal topics/ and practice them
- Use more open ending questions (starting with 'what', 'where', 'which', 'who' and 'when')
- Tell stories
- Incorporate humor in a conversation

Education

Get a 95% average

- Maintain a good relationship with the teacher
- Don’t get comfortable with my current marks
- Take every test very seriously and always aim to get 100%
- Break large projects into smaller manageable pieces
- Complete all assignments and homework
- Read and review notes
- Put my best efforts into my work

I just need to stop being sooo lazy and finish up my action plans and put them into action
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Black_Italian

Banned
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
0
Age
40
*Go to gym 5 days a week starting from tonight so i dont waste my membership
*Get more girls and stop thinking so much about the approach and JUST APPROACH
*Advance my conversational skills
*Get in the army
*Hold a job for a wile and not get bored of it
*Raise my fitness level
*Raise confidence
*Try go out more than 1 day a week
*Put on some muscel
 

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
43
Location
NY
Retirement with lotsa money + women.

so far, nil

in college and forking out money + no women
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
- Get a 4.0 this summer in classes and get a nice GPA when I get back to UWA.

- Get a tan if it ever stops raining here

- Hit the gym on a pattern for once

- Make some money by doing odd jobs around town

- Get this site to improve some

- Learn fluent Italian

That's about it for now.
 

TheRisingSon

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
70
Reaction score
1
Mine might be the "craziest," simply because by the standards of many, I am going in reverse. By my own, I finally realized who I am. (OK, I am lazy and haven't read the others.) I am going to give up my job in IT and become a fireman. I will take a huge pay-cut (let me say that again, "A *HUGE* pay-cut"), but I don't care. I will never be happy behind a desk, and I doubt that there are many that will be. I may continue part-time in IT, but never as my main source of income again.

Oh, and I plan on owning a liqour store. Great business. People drink when they are happy, and when they are sad. Gotta love the repeats... They are addicted to my product.

And, as any land baron knows, realestate is the key...

Phh... Get my black belt in BJJ.

Become a personal trainer part-time.

Move from the D.C. are to S.C.

Damn, I have alot of goals, and no women anywhere :) Of course, this is just the start. I love creating my own "me." Hope everyone tries it. "We don't need no false control." (Double negative, yes... Part of the message? Not, no!).

Oh, and CadillacCTS, excellent! Just remember, it is all fluid. You will be very surprised by who you are in 10 years. I know I was.

I Have Risen
 
Last edited:

JB101

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2004
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Social-

Having deep and lasting moments with friends and acquantances. Special moments that really stick out in my mind. Incredible conversations with incredible people. Forging a deeper bond with female friends.

Sex with at least 5 other women this year. At least one MILF over 30 (brunette). Including a sexy latina with curves to die for. Wearing lingerie that stops traffic.

Satisfying women like they have never felt before. Making them ache and throb for me. Having the most sensual physical contact of my life with a woman. Taking it to a supremely high level. Leaving women delirious with joy.

Financial -

Creating a 6 figure income through my business ventures.

Saving and investing at least 20% of my income.

Health -

180 lbs by this time next year.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Wizzely Wazle

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
I want to have my name out there.

So that if someone types my name into google many sites will come up saying what i've acheived.

I want to be remembered for something good.
 

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
Sell my free time to some f*cking corporation until I have my own ride and home

Buy myself a left-handed, gray guitar (I'm a leftie)

Make a very very nice life-insurance, in case I die my sister gets very rich and never have to go through all the harsh sh!t of this life...

Save some money, and become a nomad. I want to know my whole country (it's huge), then all latin america, then go to Europe.

I don't believe in marriage. If I survive until I'm like, 28 years old, it will be kinda like a miracle. My city is a mess, young white men have no security.

Write a book. Just one book is fine.

I think this is it. If I'm alive by the time I'm 30, I'll find some other stuff to do...

BBB
 

Frankie Poullain

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2004
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Practice guitar really hard, everyday of my life > form a successful rock/folk/acoustic band > relaunch Britney Spears flagging music career by letting her 'hook' up we me.
 

h a r d a s s

Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2004
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
thanks for the posts, especially fuzzx who made it a point that we should find common goals and help each other out, bcuz thats the whole idea here.

Keep posting.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
Get in the best shape i possibly can.

Stop drinking so much alcohol and focus more on school.

See more of the world.

Always trying to better my DJ skills.

Get off of nicotine.

Basically better myself in any area I can! ;)
 

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
I WANT AND I WILL :

travel to Chile wearing a barbour jacket, using a leather backpack, a winston fly fishing rod and fish big brown trout with dry flies.

dress better. paul smith clothes.

learn japanese and german.

make $100k/ year in the stock market as a day trader.

eat better.

swim and learn kendo.

a few of the things I want, AND I AM DOING, AND I WILL DO.
 
Top