Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Everybody Read! How to look good to get women!

Adonis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by maranathaman:
Unless of course you get those Platforms with the GoldFish in the heels!

Heck yeah, I've been trying to get one of those for years - 70's style.. Like the pimp from that movie: "I'm gonna get you sucka"

FGarcia1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh. I've got money. No shoplifting for me.

But I think, even if you don't agree with the particular style Adonis puts out, the effort is worthwhile. Clothing is important, I think. You definitely don't want to walk around like a homeless person. I also don't think anyone should look too extravagant, unless you're at an event (party, club, etc.). I won't be going to school smelling of CK and dressed to the 9s in GQ (that was a lot of abbreviation).

And YES, hair counts. Short, cropped, spikey. Combed back. Looks good.

I can't believe you've returned to the board. Listen to this guy, people; he's got lots of good stuff to talk about, besides clothing. And homosexuals.

FGarcia1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, yes, one question for you, Adonis:

On average, in your normal daily routines (going to work, going to school, buying a loaf of bread at store, etc.), how often are you approached by women (read: NOT homosexuals)? Do you find it's more natural if you approach them, or vice versa?

Adonis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FGarcia1:
Oh, yes, one question for you, Adonis:

On average, in your normal daily routines (going to work, going to school, buying a loaf of bread at store, etc.), how often are you approached by women (read: NOT homosexuals)? Do you find it's more natural if you approach them, or vice versa?
That depends, where I work now, all the damn women you'll ever see is 50 year old seniors whose more concerned about what they'll have for lunch or what they'll cook for dinner. In school, it's very subtle - chicks will say things, like: I like you hair style, I like your shoes, I like your pants, where'd you get those pants, shoes, shirt, etc., - hey I don't take it as an approach, but why waste their time making a comment and sporting that fake little grin on their face.

At the clubs (Raves) it's different, girls will actually go up to me and start a conversation, but it's typical for girls to walk up to guys and strike up a convo (in S.F. CA) - but then they'll tell me I'm good looking - that's when I think they're coming on to me. It's a curse sometimes because these women aren't really interested in what I have to say, they'll stare but it doesn't seem like their listening - I see where their interest level are at. It's like, they'd rather be talking to somebody else important but their hanging around and listening to my B.S. anways - get their numbers, they want to exchange with mine but I always give excuses not to give my number (a good thing).

I'ts more natural for me to approach women, that way I know where I stand right off - if they give excuses or act disinterested then I know it's not it. I prefer approaching women at school than at clubs (too easy). Just before the semester was over I approached this gorgeous chick at my class whose been givin' me the eye, but her excuse was: "I would love to, but I have a boyfriend" --> argh!!!

See, it's not that I don't get rejected I often do (but I only approach if they keep staring), it's better to approach who you want and get rejected than to reject someone you don't want in some cases...

It's very rare for someone I'm attracted to, to approach me. Yeah, they'll give subtle clues but in the end I'm the one doing the work - all for the better cause I'm the supposed to be the man. -- I hate this old stereotype that men are the one supposed to be doing the approaching.

Oh, I don't buy loaf of breads at stores because I never go grocery shopping (any of you guys actuall do this?!?) I always eat out, I'm too lazy to cook.. At the mall, I flirt with the cute honeys (usually just to show off to friends who don't have the guts to do it).

**I still can't believe somebody dug up this old crap of a post - har har. I always change my style every season, go with the flow but keep yourself unique from the rest, try out different styles mix em' up and make yourself look good - don't be afraid to sport yourself. It's all about making yourself look good for "YOU" first and then from there everyone will be attracted to your strong presence. Who cares?!? All that will happen is women will start giving you comments, it's a huge leap from where you started.

Sometimes I wonder what's the point of it all nowadays. What's the point? Gettin' tired of chasing, banging - it does'nt seem all too fun anymore and Hell I just wanna have fun...

[This message has been edited by Adonis (edited 06-06-2001).]

FGarcia1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Adonis:
**I still can't believe somebody dug up this old crap of a post.
Oh, I just realized this is about a year old! Heheh... Some of these keep coming back up.

Hmm, I see what you mean. Rarely do I go to clubs (first off, I'm not 21, secondly, it's not my type of scene--I'm not a party/raver guy). I approach them in school only if there's a good pretext for it, I really don't like to just approach a stranger. Just wanted to know your thoughts.

Adonis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FGarcia1:
Oh, I just realized this is about a year old! Heheh... Some of these keep coming back up.

Hmm, I see what you mean. Rarely do I go to clubs (first off, I'm not 21, secondly, it's not my type of scene--I'm not a party/raver guy). I approach them in school only if there's a good pretext for it, I really don't like to just approach a stranger. Just wanted to know your thoughts.

It's really no different with you making new friends or talking to a complete stranger. It's a similar process, I mean how do you make new friends? They have to have been complete strangers at first right?

You are in a better position to meet somebody great at school because you have something in common with these chicks - you both study. You just have to talk about the your current situation - if you're at a club the better - heck half the women are on something and easier as heck to get along with. Not much difference when at school, albeit women aren't drunk or high, you're may have to be a little different. If they come at you with little useless compliments then you're but# at the door, or I would prefer to come with B.S. of my own - asking the girl her major, what was the homework from last class - usually anything. The best trick though is to get a group of girls to join you in a study group, man it's easy to mac on chicks that way...

[This message has been edited by Adonis (edited 06-06-2001).]

DJRAZR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im with you on this one adonis. Ive been hit on by a couple of gayz myself, and almost kicked their azzezz, but i do have that mentality that you speak of. But be aware of the gayz just like you said

Eros

Reaction score
Hey Adonis, you generated some good ideas with dressing up and I know that it is a good way to get attention but that will only do so much good because you will eventually have to talk to the girl!! The hardest part is coming up with those first words that will not make you look foolish or as if you are actually hitting on her. When you finally get to the part of asking for her number, the girl will usually never say
"NO" or anything direct but she'll generate some excuses. But the trick is to charm her and make her attraced to your persona. You see what pisses me off so much is that these immature "bi#$es" (you can tell I am a little bitter) automatically assume that if enter their world (through a phone number ironically), their life is going to drastically change. They never realize that you may really be a cool guy. But unfortunately, they seem apprehensive. Man, girls are weird...

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
correct me if im wrong, but did adonis suggest that we wear bell-bottoms?