Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Everybody Has Natural Game (Important Point People Forget About)

RockaRolla25

Don Juan
Reaction score
How many times have you heard a friend, a random guy, or a poster on these forums ask this question?:

"It seems all the girls I am interested in are not interested in me and all the girls I'm not interested in are interested in me. What gives? How do I stop this?!?!?!"

The answer is that it's all mental and you have no leak in your game.

Think about it. Why are the girls that you have no interest in, becoming interested in you? Because you are running NATURAL GAME. You are indifferent toward her. You talk to her casually not thinking about sosuave or Mystery or any pick-up artist's tricks and games. The reason you talk to her so well like a natural Don Juan is because YOU DON"T CARE ABOUT HER! This is why she gravitates to you!

You were a natural and she became hooked on you.

Now, what happens when you meet a girl who you actually WANT to have sex with? Your brain starts getting messed up thinking "Oh man! What did Mystery say?!?! What did David De Angelo say?!?! Oh man! Am I negging her enough! Is she pissed??!?!?!? Am I creating interest??!?!?!"

The girl senses you are trying too hard and not being natural so she becomes disinterested in you. But wiht the girl you couldn't care less about, you were naturally negging her and being ****y and funny and doing all the "pick-up aritst" stuff without reading about it!

The point of picking up women is talking to women YOU DO WANT exactly the same as you talk to women YOU DON'T WANT.

Forget about mystery and everyone else. You were always picking up women, you just didn't know why it was always the wrong ones you didn't want. This is why you wanted to learn "game" but you always had it! It was always inside you! You were just too dumb to notice because you always got the wrong girls interested.

Mystery and David De Angelo are not "gods" from a far away galaxy. They are just taking the "natural game" and writing it down to make it easier for you. But the main point is to get past the mindset of "acting differently because you want her."

You have to act the same way to girls you want as you do with girls you don't want.

What do you guys think? I am positive this makes sense to most people and it was brought up in the past, but it is not talked about enough.

Remember you always had game even before you knew Mystery even existed.
You just have to learn to control your game around a girl you want to bang.

double x

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true. Didn't think of this before you explained it.

The first girlfriend I ever had was someone I didn't even pursue. I wasn't attracted to her at first even, but when she became kinky as **** I went for it. Dated for over a year, all because I didn't initially like her.

If she's fit, and dtf, always go for it. Even if you don't like them that much. It makes flirting and rejection far more easy.

RockaRolla25

Don Juan
Reaction score
double x said:
Very true. Didn't think of this before you explained it.

The first girlfriend I ever had was someone I didn't even pursue. I wasn't attracted to her at first even, but when she became kinky as **** I went for it. Dated for over a year, all because I didn't initially like her.

If she's fit, and dtf, always go for it. Even if you don't like them that much. It makes flirting and rejection far more easier.
Also, when you around a girl you dont want to have sex with, you don't "hold back" if you are about to say something because you do not care about her reaction.

but too many times guys "hold back" saying something around a girl they like because "they might not like it and therefore, might not like me."

It's so simple when you think about it.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the one million dollar question is how do you remain natural when the girl looks like a 10. when her body is so tight that you cant talk to her without an erection. im sure asexual men dont have trouble attracting all kinds of women.

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And also how to pursue her while ignoring her at the same time ;)

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. 100% agree. The one who cares very little wins the biggest prize. With enough experience this should be natural for you because you are like a fish in the water going with the flow. The other thing is that I treat all women same now, even my grandma gets some game and trickery from time to time. It gets internalized after a while.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PapiChulo said:
even my grandma gets some game and trickery from time to time.
lol

about the article i tought about it some days ago and you just wrote it down
thx for sharing

RockaRolla25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanted to bump this thread because I think it makes a lot of sense and don't want people to miss it.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tiguere said:
the one million dollar question is how do you remain natural when the girl looks like a 10. when her body is so tight that you cant talk to her without an erection. im sure asexual men dont have trouble attracting all kinds of women.

Yes Rock, I agree with what you say 100% and preach the same thing but you still have the problem above, its easy to say but hard to do.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post dude, I totally agree with this. Like Tiguere said, we can't let their physical appearance change our perspective on there.. Or even personality.

There are a bunch of girls I had known before I could have easily been in LTRs with, but I just wasn't that into them. This drove them crazy and made them work for my interest, but in the end it just didn't work cause I wasn't in to them to begin with.

Game is just something that happens before an LTR develops.. It's the girl testing the waters with you to make sure you're stable and suited to be her boyfriend.

What a lot of dudes here don't understand is the whole "fvck she flaked.. what do i do now?" If a girl flakes on the first date, it better be a good fvcking excuse (emergencies only).. It shows she's not interested to begin with, so fvck it.. Throw her out for the AFC scavengers to pick at.

When I first meet a girl and have a short conversation, I know right off the bat if I would take the girl out or not. Because she's got to 1.) look sexy. 2.) display a great personality (this makes us want to get to know them more) and 3.) be within my demographic. (college student or 20 something with at least 1 or 2 similar interests).

Another thing a lot of guys don't realize is you can't hound them down with going on 2 dates a week. Treat her like a friend you just met at school.. You guys aren't gonna be best friends and hangout all the time, you'll hangout once a week when you're first getting to know each other. Don't put on some wise ass bullsh1t about yourself either. Just joke around with her.

Also, first dates are really what sets you from friend or potential lover.. If you take a girl out, have a great conversation and get her laughing, but don't give her a sense of touch (kino) she could possibly consider you a friend. Every first date that I've had which ended in a kiss-close has always worked out for me. Usually, somewhere down the road I screw it up lol.. But that's what gains a lot of interest from the start.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to crap on everybody's parade here, but there's another explanation.

If you are a 7, you are going to be desiring to attain the HB8s and HB9s that have always eluded you. But they have better options so they are not going to be that interested in you.
The HB6s and below are going to be desiring you, because you are higher value, but you won't be interested in them.
Most likely you'll end up with another 7.

The OP does make a valid point, however. It's still good advice.

TopGun2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
this post reminds of another one

"a real man shouldn't be affected by his needs or troubles from others"

try to be a better man then everything will be natural

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:

If you are a 7, you are going to be desiring to attain the HB8s and HB9s that have always eluded you. But they have better options so they are not going to be that interested in you.
The HB6s and below are going to be desiring you, because you are higher value, but you won't be interested in them.
Exactly. It's difference between an interview for McDonald's vs interview for Law School, one is a little more prestigious than the other.

You have to pick the moments to sell yourself.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
Exactly. It's difference between an interview for McDonald's vs interview for Law School, one is a little more prestigious than the other.

You have to pick the moments to sell yourself.

haha, also very true. There is no getting around the fact that a HB9 will throw
a more advanced hook up game at you than a HB5.

BUT, theoreticaly, if you really did have the 'power' or whatever you want to call it, to see past the beauty and treat them all the same, the sh*t she throws at you would be nothing. No sweat.

Not saying you are going to magically make her like you but you'll be way ahead of most chumps that are salivating at the thought of hitt'n that, and so are stumbling and fumbling..

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question: Are you being sexual with all these girls you aren't interested in? And if so, why?

I've always thought that when it comes to girls you're not interested in, there's no sexual tension (for you), so you naturally relax and be yourself.

That's why I think "Be yourself" is good advice. You want to relax and let your natural personality shine through. If you're nervous instead of relaxed, then you're not confident.

JD57

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:

Most likely you'll end up with another 7.

The OP does make a valid point, however. It's still good advice.
I assume you define the female "7" (looks) differently than the male "7".

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, the woman's rating is based mostly on her looks, while a man's is based on many things.
Whatever your dating market value is.