"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

EVERYBODY! Collaberate to Help Me Out!

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Don't put this in HS Forum because I won't get help.

Alright, as some people on here might know I'm a ****y bastard but I always joke around and I'm a very cool person to get along with especially after you get to know me. I also know for a fact that in the looks department I'm no less than a 9 and I dress nice always, so I don't have a problem attracting any chick and I'm not scared to talk to any of em'. Plus Ima play basketball this year, and football n basketball next year.

So here's the problem, well I wouldn't call it a problem cause most girls like it. But I just moved out to Las Vegas from my home town and I dont really know anybody at my new school. I'm in the 11th grade and I have alot of classes with juniors n seniors. Friday was my first day and I only got two numbers, well it could have been 3 but it was my last period and I think I got more than enough time to get hers.

I don't really care about becoming popular because knowing myself that will come, but I just don't know anybody for real only about 15 people in the whole school. It seems like everybody here got they own cliques, and I remember how we used to act when people tried to join our cliques and I'm dont wanna be that annoying cat that tries to cling along. It was so bad that I went to the library during lunch time cause I couldn't find nobody that I knew. I can't hang after school until I get my own car cuz the bus driver is a *****. I know that I won't become a loner and I'll find some friends but I wanna run this school.

So any suggestions would help!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
Age
38
That's the problem, I don't know what I want! I don't wanna be real popular cause I used to hate when people I didn't know knew my name, but on the other hand I do want a healthy friend base and knowing alot of people.

I have like only 3 close friends at the school, but I didn't see not any of em on Friday, hell I never been this confused about something man.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
You've got to be kidding me. If your acting like this now I'd hate to see you in University and beyond.

Stop caring about what people think of you and do whatever the hell you want. Your into basketball so play it and live it, don't live your social life to the ends of the earth. You may keep in contact with a couple people from your new school after your finished, but that's going to be all.

I'm not trying to sway you from one side to another, but you have to realize you just entered the school and most of these kids have known each other from childhood and even lower. In fact, alot of their parents are most likely friends as well. Your not going to break the barriers, and even if you entered in your Freshman year it would still most likely be very difficult to do.

Concentrate on Sports and Academics.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
agreed with R3n...

I think that if you are going to play sports that you will get more friends.

I say just concentrate on your passions (football and basketball from what I can tell) and acedemics because lets just face it that in ten years that you will have a new pool of friends (maybe some left over). but knowledge is the only thing that they cannot take away from you (counte of monte cristo).
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Re: agreed with R3n...

Originally posted by baseballDJ
(counte of monte cristo).
Oh yeah, that's the movie! But yeah I see what yall are saying, even the tough-love from R3n. I think I'm just used to knowing everybody that on my first day I didn't know what to do.

I'm just gonna start being cool with everybody but still gonna have my 'take-no-****' attitude.
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Sorry, this goes in High School. And frankly, you sound like one of those people who would b*tch about a wet dream.
 

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Sorry, this goes in High School. And frankly, you sound like one of those people who would b*tch about a wet dream.
And you sound like a b*tch, so I guess you're a little bit below me!
 

Barbillus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2001
Messages
324
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
NYC
Bunco.. you should have put this post in the HS forum.

You're young so dont worry too much about making friends/girls. You have quite a ways to go and I am sure you will do just fine. Just dont be needy/desperate and be sure to read the DJ Bible. I wish I had found this source of info at your age.

My advice if you want to break into a social circle/clique is to become friends with one of the guys in the group and from there you will meet everyone else. WOrk your way in slowly, dont expect to be "in" within a few weeks or months time. Eventually you'll be one of the boys.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I know how you feel to some extent. I just started college and a few people from my highschool go to the college but nto a bunch. Which means there's a lot of new people for me to get out there and meet! My best advice for you would just to simply say "Hi, or Hello."

It's really that easy. Plus if people see your going that extra mile for them (introducing yourself) they will respect you exc.

Thats the best way I can describe what Im trying to say but then agian what am I trying to say? :p
 
Top