Every woman should be required to wear Stilletos.

Reaction score
Sorry A-unit - you are right!! I just had to make a hor comment to let you guys know that I'm back, and to piss off Masterbater and Jariel!!

I like women in dresses and nice shoes - pants are for men!! Sadly, very few women wear dresses today, they prefer pants...to match their masculine behavior!

If she wears high heels with shorts or a mini skirt then she is a ho!!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I should add to this that women (well, hot women anyway) should always wear a g-string, thong or at least string panties when coming to bed. Whoever convinced women that 'boy-cut' panties are sexy needs to be shot. A woman showing off in what passes for a small boy's tighty whities and thinks it's turning any guy on with an ounce of testosterone in his body needs to check herself.

Ladies, if you aren't comfortable or confident enough with your own body to feel sexy in a thong or g-string, it's time to hit the gym, not cover up with men's underwear.

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
I think I should add to this that women (well, hot women anyway) should always wear a g-string, thong or at least string panties when coming to bed. Whoever convinced women that 'boy-cut' panties are sexy needs to be shot. A woman showing off in what passes for a small boy's tighty whities and thinks it's turning any guy on with an ounce of testosterone in his body needs to check herself.

Ladies, if you aren't comfortable or confident enough with your own body to feel sexy in a thong or g-string, it's time to hit the gym, not cover up with men's underwear.

Nope, nope, nope, it is Brazilian-cut only. I love them!!! I've bought my last thong or string, none, not even the top brands or most expensive ones keep their looks or shape after just one or two washings. They all end up looking like dingy old car rags in no time, out of shape, twisted, lace all messed up, just nasty.

Nope, actually it's better for us both if panties are not even brought to the bed in the first place.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad_Lil'Pixie said:
Hey, if you’re gonna start mandating women’s apparel at least go for the good stuff! *winks*
Underwear is a waste of money. We should outlaw it altogether.

In this "age of hygeine", it's silly to purchase and wash all that extra clothing. People who don't wipe their assets need underwear. People who have discharges need to see a doctor, not buy heavy underwear. Anyone else with a sense of cleanliness doesn't need underwear.

In fact, underwear traps in excess heat and moisture: bad for hygeine.:down:

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
In this "age of hygeine", it's silly to purchase and wash all that extra clothing. People who don't wipe their assets need underwear. People who have discharges need to see a doctor, not buy heavy underwear. Anyone else with a sense of cleanliness doesn't need underwear.
I wear skirts and dresses often, they are a must for me....oh and I think they are a must when 'Aunt Flo' comes to visit each month....wouldn't want to be mistaken for a talking toy doll. ;-P

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:

But boyshort panties are sexy as hell. Even classier and sexier than g-strings and thongs.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the OP:

I assume you're writing in hyperbole. Mandating that women wear stilettos all the time would be as painful and unneccesary as suggesting all men wear gelled hair all the time. I find this post silly.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
To the OP:

I assume you're writing in hyperbole. Mandating that women wear stilettos all the time would be as painful and unneccesary as suggesting all men wear gelled hair all the time. I find this post silly.
it's be a lot worse than gelled hair. I was with a friend last night for her birthday and she was wearing stilletos, and it was killing her feet and making it difficult to walk from bar to bar. I felt sorry for her.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno, my ex used to buy those sexy ass panties from Victoria's Secret. They weren't g-strings (which I don't usually care for) or t-backs (better, IMO) but they were hot as hell on a fine booty. Most of them were the kind that were kind of like t-backs, but with lace filling out the rest of the ass.

Mmmmmmmmm

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Bates said:
it's be a lot worse than gelled hair. I was with a friend last night for her birthday and she was wearing stilletos, and it was killing her feet and making it difficult to walk from bar to bar. I felt sorry for her.
My place is a few blocks away from the clubs, so lots of times my friends will park at my place and we all walk downtown. The ladies with heels are in serious pain by the end of the night.

I love them on the chicks, but I couldn't imagine wearing those things.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Whoever convinced women that 'boy-cut' panties are sexy needs to be shot.
let me just say, they are awful.
i bought 2 pairs, they are what i sleep in when it is that time of the month.
for that, they are great at protecting our new sheets, but they are uncomfy as can be as far as underwear.

however in a bathing suit, since i have had 4 children, and i am small, i got tons of stretch marks, some are low enough that these shorts can hide, where a different suit will not hide. no one wants to see a skinny chick in a bathing suit with deep stretch marks on her lower belly or butt. i don't wear swimming suits often, but when i do, i believe this short thing works for me on this matter.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad_Lil'Pixie said:
Hey, if you’re gonna start mandating women’s apparel at least go for the good stuff! *winks*
no I really am fond of lingerie on my girls. I like the "g-strings" (or whatever they're called, they kinda hug the inside of her asscrack?) with the lil frills on them. Then I want a lapdance, minus my pants.

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate all forms of high heels. They are friggin uncomfortable to women. Why should someone have to endure discomfort just to more sexy? I can understand a formal event, but to wear them just to be more appealing. . .that shows a lack of confidence. I would never wear something very uncomfortable just to be more appealing, and I lose a little respect for anyone who does.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad_Lil'Pixie said:
I wear skirts and dresses often, they are a must for me...

Uh... no, they're not.

Wearing undies when it's bleeding time? Sure. But with skirts or dresses? Not neccessary.

Wait...

unless you've got poparazzi that will post pics all over the internet of you getting into a truck when you're drunk.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:

one of my BIGGEST turnoffs is a woman who spends the night for the first time.. and instead of sleeping naked or in her underclothes..she goes though my tee shirt drawer and grabs some of my clothes.. that of course are big on her.

damnit if i wanted to see people wearing gym shorts I can go to the damn basketball court!

you can tell a confident woman in the bedroom.. woman I am seeing now, first time she spent the night, she couldn't get her clothes off fast enough..and slept completely nude..still does. makes for very easy access

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spesmilitis said:
I hate all forms of high heels. They are friggin uncomfortable to women. Why should someone have to endure discomfort just to more sexy? I can understand a formal event, but to wear them just to be more appealing. . .that shows a lack of confidence. I would never wear something very uncomfortable just to be more appealing, and I lose a little respect for anyone who does.

what the **** are you? the police of womans needs?

if heels are uncomfortable..why everytime I buy a woman shoes.. she doesn't head over to the finish line for a pear of nike's? My old oneitis has literarly about 50 pair of shoess.. and all but 1 are high heels. My EX I couldn't even take to the mall period without forking out 70-100 bucks for new heels. and couldn't wait to put them on. and it always started the same way... I had to run and get something and she would tag along.. and there would be a new display that would drag her in... and then she just wanted to "look" at them... then she would slip a pear on.. and they would look so damn good on her.. and she'd look at me with thoose puppy dog eyes.... that shoulld be illegal.

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
what the **** are you? the police of womans needs?

if heels are uncomfortable..why everytime I buy a woman shoes.. she doesn't head over to the finish line for a pear of nike's? My old oneitis has literarly about 50 pair of shoess.. and all but 1 are high heels. My EX I couldn't even take to the mall period without forking out 70-100 bucks for new heels. and couldn't wait to put them on. and it always started the same way... I had to run and get something and she would tag along.. and there would be a new display that would drag her in... and then she just wanted to "look" at them... then she would slip a pear on.. and they would look so damn good on her.. and she'd look at me with thoose puppy dog eyes.... that shoulld be illegal.

They like em cuz they are desperate to look good and attract attention, sorta like how these guys are http://korzik.net/uploads/posts/1182776970_25_podborka_29.jpg

For formal events they're ok, but if someone's wearing em for casual events such as class, she probably has a compulsive obessesion of how she appears to everyone else.