Every woman should be required to wear Stilletos.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't just the image that stilletos convey, that of being a woman confident in her own sexuality.

It's how it shapes her calves, thighs, and buttocks.

I don't think there's an equivalent piece of clothing for men that accentuates anything for women. But a woman in stilletos, no matter the height is just pure ridiculous. Flat soled heals are so "goody, goody" so, out of style, they only seem appropriate at work. Even then, alot of stylish shoes can be found with some sole that is work-appropriate.

Women don't have to buy Manolos, there's plenty of brands that would suffice without men knowing that they're a cheap brand.

It's amazing to me. For the fugliest of women, something as simple as a nice skirt, or shoes, can make alot of difference. I've seen girls with great tans, pretty faces, and nice bodies dress oh-too casually, and girls who are nothing but 5's, push more sex appeal. I remember being at a wedding, where some short girl wore a very nice, classy dress. No cleavage. Just a slight slit in her dress to shoe her well worked-out legs. But the icing was her shoes. Her stilletos. It gave her a few more inches. But besides that what it REALLY did was lift her butt, thighs, and calves in a position that was like WHOA.

I'm sure they hurt, so maybe the requirement is to stringent, but it should be constitutionally enacted that 6 out 7 days are stilleto days.

The women griping about husbands or bf who aren't into them don't realize....they did all the peacocking to get their man...stayed in shape, laid out the red carpet, dressed in provocative ways to get him. And now, because her mating rituals have changed to more householding and husbanding, she expects the SAME biological, psychological, and emotional response....tisk, tisk. Not possible. But the opposite is true of men. Men can't peacock to the fullest, stay fit, stay sharp, and then get lazy and expect she'd do the same for him forever. At least if he stays his sharpest, she has no reason not to do the same. But if he lags behind her, then she'll have ammunition for her same lethargy.

Anyways, that was my rant on why stilletos should be enacted mandatorily through a constitutional amendment. I'd rather see funding for that, than more people needlessly dying to procure resources. Everyone would be banging and smoking and drinking...so we wouldn't even need war.

A-Unit

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. I can remember a time when all I saw at a rock concert was stiletto heels and fishnet stockings. Now all I see is Birkenstocks. Whoever decided Birkenstocks should trump stilletos has no business being at a rock concert.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gifts tend to get looked down upon on sosuave, but buying heels for your girl is a gift that gives back to you. I like this site: http://www.snaz75.com/

Be careful of getting kicked in the head when her legs are in the air. It hurts.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A-Unit said:
I'm sure they hurt, so maybe the requirement is to stringent, but it should be constitutionally enacted that 6 out 7 days are stilleto days.

I'm down.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stiletto run omg. Wouldnt they break a heel or something?

Bad_Lil'Pixie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A-Unit said:

Great idea, as long as on the 7th day the women receives the longest most erotic foot, calves, thighs and buttocks rubs her man can give her, complete with oils and long hot tub soaks...deal?

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They can be ok, but it's my experience that a lot of stilettos make women look slutty. I don't want some blonde wh0re bimbo caked in make-up and carrying some gay-ass little bag with more jewels than storage space. Pathetic, unsexy bullsh1t good for moronic b1tches imo. Gimme a real girl I say.

Combine that with the fact that not all girls look good in 'em....but maybe, if they have nice legs/ass.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey now, i bought some of these... and i just want to say for the record...

WHERE THE HECK ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS?

they arent like normal heels, i mean my heel is four inches over my toes and i am not sure how to move without falling over....

i mean , i am really suppose to walk around the house practicing how to walk in them?

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel similarly about long nails. uch. And they're sharp downstairs.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a stripper totally bust her a55 once slipping in heels.

I'd never pay for sex, but I might pay a call girl to dress up in heels and lingerie and clean my house. Now that's hot.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad_Lil'Pixie said:
Great idea, as long as on the 7th day the women receives the longest most erotic foot, calves, thighs and buttocks rubs her man can give her, complete with oils and long hot tub soaks...deal?

DEAL! :)

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Agreed. I can remember a time when all I saw at a rock concert was stiletto heels and fishnet stockings. Now all I see is Birkenstocks. Whoever decided Birkenstocks should trump stilletos has no business being at a rock concert.
Goes right along with the baggy t-shirts and sweats.

That's SOOOOO sexy....

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Oh, to live in Berlin...
ahhh....Berlin.....beautiful women and the best beer in the world. What more can you ask for?

Reaction score
"Stilettos" = Hors in heels!! A hor is merely a few inches taller - so why the ruckus? It changes her physical stature but not her state of mind - what good are they to a man seeking her femininity???

Have you ever seen a prostituting hor in Tennis shoes??? What does this tell you???

Last edited:

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Ok, Now I know you're trolling, LMS. Normally I just let ish slide, but when your cross STILLETOS, you've crossed me.

So you're suggesting that any woman who thinks of wearing silletos is a hor?
Are all stilletos hor shoes? Could there be any stylish pairs made? Name brands perhaps?

And if Stilletos are for hors, then I'm a hor-lover anyways. I'll admit that.

Who and what a woman is or isn't is up to the man, not the woman. A woman will get away with or be given as much or as little as the man ALLOWS. People "take" what they can get, so if you're into any of her games, then she will back down or beef up her strategies. Unfortunately you're weak attemps at trolling have actually dissipated some of the male power which counteracts these manipulations.

It appears the pussification is running deeper, as if women have always been beings of implacable beauty and honesty. I really only think they've been somewhat 'kept' in check, as older women can tend to be unruly as well.

Where do women learn there behaviors?

Typically from their dad. If their dad lets them be a princess, then she'll forever act as if she is, and is deserving of said behavior. However, if she's treated as a woman, as 50% of a relationship, and required to carry her 'load', then she'll grow up as a respectable person of renewing self-forth. Moreover, all her bf's will confirm or deny this identity. I don't suggest dating awful women, but don't shy away from being a bigger man and laying it on the line. Personally, i'd rather draw the line in the sand and let people know where it lies, then shy away. That way, if THEY choose to cross it, I know:

1) they're making a conscious or unconscious choice
2) i can refer back to that point in time.

In a way, men have squeaked back into their turtle shells from FEAR OF THE BIG, BAD FEMININAZI and HOR. Plz. Stop being wusses. Grab ya balls. Think for yourself. Think like a man. And don't think everything a woman feels or thinks is RIGHT. Reality to a man = his thoughts, convictions and gut instincts. Reality to a woman = her feelings and emotions. Just b/c she feels and we think, we have to ask, where does reality lie? I've heard alot of people say "Well I feel..." And not ask themselves further if this has any ground in reality or any basis in the relationship.

The fact is it must be a weak mind (or troll) that thinks Stilletos make hors, or make men weak. Would it not be a strong man to get his woman to wear stilletos and still be into only him?

I'm disappointed ALL this blame is put on women, because even in the microcosm of a relationship, have you EVER known a woman to go..."Yes I was wrong, and here's why?" No, often it takes a little work, or unraveling of her emotions to point out the wrong/bs crap.

You pick girl A.
She behaves in a certain way.
You CHOOSE to remain with her based on behavior X.
You tell her about it. Draw the line in the sand.
If she crosses it again, and you stay, you weaken your position and notice that line creeping backward to where there's no line.
If she respects that line, then she respects you, and possibly loves you.

I've heard girls expect to see me everyday and ditch friends to see her. She'll cite how her FRIENDS get that treatment from them, or how she did with other bf's, or her mom is so into her dad they spend every waking moment together.

My first reaction is...what damn reality do you live in? This ain't disney world or reality tv. Next...I tell her...it's my life...I choose to spend my time how I do. You're (1) of my wants, not needs. So long as you remain a want, I'm all here. I don't meant to drill it down to a lack of emotion, but the point is, all the crap she spouts has no right or wrong answer, EXCEPT what you want in a relationship. If you want YOUR time, then take it. If it pushes her away, then good. You don't want someone like that anyways. That's a vampiric leech who will bleed you dry based on your day to day performance. Yet, there's MANY guys who make decisions NOT based on what he wants, but on making his GF NOT pissed or simply happy. Yeah, buying a gift is a happy choice. But sacrificing your happiness out of her NEED is dumb. It's a zero-sum game. You bury your true desire while she is fulfilled. That is unless SHE is your true desire. Which even if it was Vida Guerra...I doubt she could be. She'd be a strong one, but not my supreme desire.

Alas, I've veered off topic.

Stilletos are not for hors. And if they are, I'm a hor lover.

A-Unit

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
"Stilettos" = Hors in heels!! A hor is merely a few inches taller - so why the ruckus? It changes her physical stature but not her state of mind - what good are they to a man seeking her femininity???

Have you ever seen a prostituting hor in Tennis shoes??? What does this tell you???
you're really one of the dumbest motherf*ckers I've ever come across on the internet. Just slit your wrists and do yourself, this board, and humanity a favor.

If there's an ignore function on this forum, you're going on it.