Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Every woman has a stupid issue

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
I have just come to the realization that every woman has a stupid issue or thought process that you have to get past before you can have a relationship with her.

For example, I met one girl that was totally hung up on starting her own cosmetic store. She thought that she wouldn't be able to have a boyfriend because of it. Things didn't work out with her until I convinced her with some simple logic that she was wrong.

Another example was the time I dated a girl who thought that guys just didn't care about how she felt. As a result she thought that she had to be the same way. I would cath her trying to hold her feelings in like a guy can. All I did with her was simply suggest that we take a week off from each other. This would make her break down, almost cry, and finally act like a woman. Needless to say I didn't put up with this girl for long and I nexted her.


All girls seem to have a bunch of issues that you MUST get past before you can enter their little realm. Most of the time the best strategy is just to ignore them and be casually persistant. The issues these girls have are a defense mechanism . It is their little test to see if you are 'the one'. Every girl wants to be proven wrong. They want you to show them how wrong they are. Do this for her and you will make her feel rescued. Ignore it or jump over it and you will be in their pants any time you want.

So next time you date think to yourself. "hmm.. what is this girls' stupid little issue?" When it comes up just ignore it and don't overreact or give it much thought. She knows that if you are the man it won't bother you and you will be persistant anyway.

Now when I date it I find it easy to spot this crap. I almost laugh at it now, because I know that in the end I will be slaping her ass.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

rjherche

Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Let me just say though that sometimes you will write off a girl as having merely a 'stupid little' issue, when in fact they have huge hangups and big problems.

I'd say you don't know what's what until you are with her for a while, certainly more than a month. It takes that long to decide finally if she just has a stupid little issue or she needs to be dropped, like that chick you ended up dumping b/c she insisted guys don't care how she feels.
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
very true..
so how do you figure out their "stupid issues"

do you just build rapport and talk to them... ?? kinda hard to get it out of them sometimes.. (ie hard to make them COMPLETELY open up? )
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

slick_romeo

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Age
56
Originally posted by 00Kevin
I have just come to the realization that every woman has a stupid issue or thought process that you have to get past before you can have a relationship with her.


so you're saying only 'girls' have issues??

all humans have issues...no?
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
no what I am saying is that girls will make up issues or blow up existing ones just to test you. There is always something a girl will find that they will not like about you. It is therefore a good idea just to ignore them and relax. Learn to expect this kind of **** from every girl. When you get past their wall they will love you for it.

Guys don't do that.

I also don't subscribe to any line of thought that suggests that men and women are the same. We are very very different and it should stay that way.
 
Top