Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Every woman has a stupid issue

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have just come to the realization that every woman has a stupid issue or thought process that you have to get past before you can have a relationship with her.

For example, I met one girl that was totally hung up on starting her own cosmetic store. She thought that she wouldn't be able to have a boyfriend because of it. Things didn't work out with her until I convinced her with some simple logic that she was wrong.

Another example was the time I dated a girl who thought that guys just didn't care about how she felt. As a result she thought that she had to be the same way. I would cath her trying to hold her feelings in like a guy can. All I did with her was simply suggest that we take a week off from each other. This would make her break down, almost cry, and finally act like a woman. Needless to say I didn't put up with this girl for long and I nexted her.

All girls seem to have a bunch of issues that you MUST get past before you can enter their little realm. Most of the time the best strategy is just to ignore them and be casually persistant. The issues these girls have are a defense mechanism . It is their little test to see if you are 'the one'. Every girl wants to be proven wrong. They want you to show them how wrong they are. Do this for her and you will make her feel rescued. Ignore it or jump over it and you will be in their pants any time you want.

So next time you date think to yourself. "hmm.. what is this girls' stupid little issue?" When it comes up just ignore it and don't overreact or give it much thought. She knows that if you are the man it won't bother you and you will be persistant anyway.

Now when I date it I find it easy to spot this crap. I almost laugh at it now, because I know that in the end I will be slaping her ass.

rjherche

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me just say though that sometimes you will write off a girl as having merely a 'stupid little' issue, when in fact they have huge hangups and big problems.

I'd say you don't know what's what until you are with her for a while, certainly more than a month. It takes that long to decide finally if she just has a stupid little issue or she needs to be dropped, like that chick you ended up dumping b/c she insisted guys don't care how she feels.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
very true..
so how do you figure out their "stupid issues"

do you just build rapport and talk to them... ?? kinda hard to get it out of them sometimes.. (ie hard to make them COMPLETELY open up? )

slick_romeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
I have just come to the realization that every woman has a stupid issue or thought process that you have to get past before you can have a relationship with her.

so you're saying only 'girls' have issues??

all humans have issues...no?

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no what I am saying is that girls will make up issues or blow up existing ones just to test you. There is always something a girl will find that they will not like about you. It is therefore a good idea just to ignore them and relax. Learn to expect this kind of **** from every girl. When you get past their wall they will love you for it.

Guys don't do that.

I also don't subscribe to any line of thought that suggests that men and women are the same. We are very very different and it should stay that way.