"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Every Successful Relationship Is Successful for the Same Exact Reasons

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Article about why every relationship is successful for the same reasons.


4. Talk Openly About Everything, Especially the Stuff that Hurts.

Is the article true or a paid agenda by the left wing feminists?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Morpheus

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2015
Messages
72
Reaction score
35
Note that it was written by Mark Manson (who quite a few people around here will be familiar with) and so not a woman.
 
Top