Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Every single one of you is an abuser of women

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I have girlfriends that would rate "in the hundred" too, you donkey.
You're lesbian?

That's why anyone stupid enough to trust you with their data rated "100 percentile", and yet you still think that website has any worth.
We're talking about standardized ratings from a professional rating service confirming my own estimates.

Man, you b!tch like a fat girl looking at a Playboy. This one is just for you, Dee.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
You’re full of **** bigneil hahaha! Remember when you got so salty the Building_and_Loan likes a ton of Desdinova’s that you made another account just to do the same to yours because some online brownie points matter so much to you? Remember that? Because we all do. You are straight up lying hahahaha!
Oh, little Bobby get his feelings hurt?

I repeat. I have never had another account. I have no idea who retaliated when Building_and_Loan personally corrupted the Like System forever after I reached #1. If I have, someone should prove it. Funny how nobody cared about him corrupting the data, but then made accusations against me when someone else did.

Here is another look at what the last legitimate ratings looked like before @Building_and_Loan cheated and the mods banned me (no conflict of interest there).

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Remember that? Because we all do.
Readers will note that the reason I was suspended was because "ImTheDoubleGreatest at nothing in particular" reported me for saying he was from Paris. That hurt his feelings really badly, and given that I had just become the #1 most liked member and @sazc wasn't pleased, the mods suspended me.

For this reason, during my 90 day suspension, I fell all the way to #3 in the Most Liked in SS history stat.

We never got a comment from @Desdinova on the fact he got about 100 free likes overnight. Given that I was banned you'd think they would have reverted the like count to before it was manipulated, but it was to his advantage so crickets.

Note that when he became the #1 most liked (then passing PoonKing - also banned) I congratulated him. When I became #1 he banned me within 6 hours (after I was a member for 11 years, meaning 99.99375% of my time here was before getting banned. What a coincidence). You feminists can all high five each other the next time you get your hair dyed together.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Those two are the autists or the forum. They’re the biggest doofuses ever lmao! You’re a nut job if you think they preach anything right. SS isn’t meant for people like you or them. Go to the Roosh V Forums then, you’ll fit in nicely with the rest of those weaklings..
So I have a question for @Urbanyst and @bigneil. It's a quick question.

Seeing as though @sazc and her buddy here (who everybody knows is not really some 17 year old, skinny white kid who stays with his mother) can continue to report, report, report and report our posts just for the simple reason that they don't like the Red Pill Commentary.....

Should I report ITDG's post above for calling members "doofuses" and "nut jobs"?

I am currently consulting Atom Smasher's Rules of Engagement: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/forum-rules.206510/, and it appears as though @sazc's buddy here clearly violates the rules of throwing insults at another member? Correct?

I'm going to go ahead and click this "report post" button on ITDG's post......and let's see what happens :up:

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread was good until it degraded to photofeeler nonsense and moderator conspiracy theories. This sites quality is being watered down with such foolishness

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Readers will note that the reason I was suspended was because "ImTheDoubleGreatest at nothing in particular" reported me for saying he was from Paris.
Elaborate on this because I'm not following here.
Seeing as though @sazc and her buddy here (who everybody knows is not really some 17 year old, skinny white kid who stays with his mother) can continue to report, report, report and report our posts just for the simple reason that they don't like the Red Pill Commentary.....
Hey listen bud, you still owe me $1,000. I report a lot actually, but only for spam. I'm sure that the mods can tell you. Tbh, they're probably annoyed with that lol....

Do tell though, what happened to putting me on ignore??

As for your claim, one could very easily call you and the other 2 doofuses because of it's definition. The official definition of the word 'doofus' is, "A foolish or stupid person, an idiot", and it is also noted that it is chiefly used colloquially in the United States (Oxford English Dictionary Third Edition, 2003). With the latter information, we can begin to define them further in specifically American English.

Now because I called Urbanyst and bigneil doofuses, it is evident that I was calling them two, and you just now in this post, foolish and idiotic. According to the American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language (1992), we see that the definition of the word 'foolish' is "Lacking or exhibiting a lack of good sense or judgment", whereas 'stupid' is defined as "Slow to learn or understand" (p. 707); the OED Third Edition interprets the term 'idiot' as "A person who speaks or acts in what the speaker considers an irrational way, or with extreme stupidity or foolishness" (2010), which is simply just redundant towards the first two. The reason why these words are used to describe a person as a doofus is because typically a person who is stupid is also foolish. This is because an individual who is "slow to learn or understand" is poor at decision-making. How can I make this claim? Well first we must determine what decision-making is; "a judgement" (Oxford English Dictionary Third Edition, 2015). Because we now know that decision-making is essentially judgement, I am able to make my assertion of stupid individuals being poor at decision-making.

You may be wondering right now what this has to do with me proving that you, Urbanyst, and bigneil are doofuses right now. Well as it stands, learning is very important to making good decisions, as Reidar B. Bratvold and Steve Bregg state that "A key aspect of making a high-quality decision is the incorporation of learning from previous decisions" (Making Good Decisions, p. 20). However, if you are stupid, you will either not learn or you will learn at a remarkably slow rate from your decisions, which thus means that you are poor at decision-making; you, Urbanyst, and bigneil have poor judgement. The most important traits of those with good judgement are "an open and imaginative mind" (p.30). In other words, you must be able to think of and consider multiple modes of operation. In the context of this website, it is typically to sleep with women. Well according to you and your two other friends, money (oftentimes fully capitalized by Urbanyst) is the basis of attracting women because all three of you believe that it is the only source that can allow you to build all other aspects of your life that may seem attractive to women. In terms of attracting women, this is a very meager number of conclusions drawn relative to many other members. In addition, you, Urbanyst, and bigneil, refuse to accept that there are other factors that attract women. This irrational refusal of logic coupled with the inflexibility to learn or adhere to potentially other possible means of operating is often called 'pigheadedness' (OED Third Edition, 2006); it is important to note that unwillingness to learn leads to either slow learning like stupidity, or not learning at all, which is the definition of 'ignorance' (OED Second Edition, 1989); we can thus infer that 'ignorance' is a synonym of 'stupid' . What this means is that all three of you are not open minded or imaginative at all, which further exacerbates your lack of judgement and thus decision-making.

In conclusion, you three have bad decision-making skills and thus poor judgement. Part of the reason for this is the refusal to learn or understand other possible methods of action, which means that all three of you are stupid, foolish, and thus idiotic. In other words, you, Tenacity, along with Urbanyst and bigneil, are doofuses.

Citations:

"decision, n." OED Online, Oxford University Press, 2015, www.oed.com/view/Entry/48221. Accessed 8 December 2017.
"doofus, n. and adj." OED Online, Oxford University Press, June 2003, www.oed.com/view/Entry/249903. Accessed 8 December 2017.
"idiot, n. and adj." OED Online, Oxford University Press, June 2017, www.oed.com/view/Entry/91049. Accessed 8 December 2017.
"ignorance, n." OED Online, Oxford University Press, June 1989, www.oed.com/view/Entry/91232. Accessed 8 December 2017.
Bratvold, Reidar B., and Steve Begg. Making Good Decisions, Society of Petroleum Engineers, 2009.
Austin, Elizabeth J, et al. The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language. 3rd ed., Houghton Mifflin, 1992.
Why Smart People Can Be So Stupid, edited by Robert J. Sternberg, Yale University Press, 2002.

Author's Note:

Reidar B. Bratvold is a Professor of Decision Analysis at the University of Stavanger, Norway where he is teaching and supervising graduate students doing research in uncertainty assessment, risk management, investment analysis, decision sciences, and market based valuation.

Stephen (Steve) Begg is former Head of School and Professor at The University of Adelaide. His research and teaching focus is on decision-making under uncertainty, asset and portfolio economic evaluations, and psychological & judgmental factors that impact these, particularly eliciting expert opinion and uncertainty assessment.

Robert J. Sternberg is an American psychologist and psychometrician. He is Professor of Human Development at Cornell University. Contributors to the book are:
Elizabeth J. Austin, University of Edinburgh
Ozlem Ayduk, Columbia University
Carol S. Dweck, Columbia University
Ian J. Deary, University of Edinburgh
Diane F. Halpern, California State University
Ray Hyman, professor emeritus, University of Oregon
Elena L. Grigorenko, Yale University, PACE Center and Moscow State University
Ellen Langer, Harvard University
Donna Lockery, Yale University, PACE Center
Walter Mischel, Columbia University
Mihnea Moldoveanu, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management
David N. Perkins, Harvard University
Keith E. Stanovich, Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto
Robert J. Sternberg, Yale University, PACE Center
Richard K. Wagner, Florida State University Center

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Should I report ITDG's post above for calling members "doofuses" and "nut jobs"?

I am currently consulting Atom Smasher's Rules of Engagement: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/forum-rules.206510/, and it appears as though @sazc's buddy here clearly violates the rules of throwing insults at another member? Correct?

I'm going to go ahead and click this "report post" button on ITDG's post......and let's see what happens :up:
I can write out a whole other essay on why you and the other 3 are nut jobs if you want me to. But I doubt you do.

Here is a tl;dr for you:
Because I have factually proved you, Urbanyst, and bigneil to be doofuses, it is no longer an opinion and now a fact, which means that the mods can't do anything about it since I am only stating facts when calling you three doofuses. Furthermore, as long as the above post is cited, anyone on this website is free to call you three stupid, foolish, idiots, and doofuses.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're lesbian?

We're talking about standardized ratings from a professional rating service confirming my own estimates.

Man, you b!tch like a fat girl looking at a Playboy. This one is just for you, Dee.

This bih looks frumpy as fuh. And 13!

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No one in general likes whiney a$$ individuals, especially supposedly grown a$$ men. You're the worst with your daddy issues and getting pumped up, that you talk a little more chit on the game. Your handle is to worse misapplication of a noun if I've ever seen one. Tenacity?!?! You have none son. Quick to quit like a bih and claim the sky is falling. Oh me oh my. Just another weak a$$ guy. A mack gonna mack, gonna mack, gonna mack. B!tches gonna cry. Nada else. Y'all's approach is too extreme and unbalanced. UNBALANCED. Not all there. Looney. If you lack balance, you fall over. Come again.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I can write out a whole other essay on why you and the other 3 are nut jobs if you want me to. But I doubt you do.

Here is a tl;dr for you:
Because I have factually proved you, Urbanyst, and bigneil to be doofuses, it is no longer an opinion and now a fact, which means that the mods can't do anything about it since I am only stating facts when calling you three doofuses. Furthermore, as long as the above post is cited, anyone on this website is free to call you three stupid, foolish, idiots, and doofuses.
I'm reporting this one too. Let's see what happens ;)

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
No one in general likes whiney a$$ individuals, especially supposedly grown a$$ men. You're the worst with your daddy issues and getting pumped up, that you talk a little more chit on the game. Your handle is to worse misapplication of a noun if I've ever seen one. Tenacity?!?! You have none son. Quick to quit like a bih and claim the sky is falling. Oh me oh my. Just another weak a$$ guy. A mack gonna mack, gonna mack, gonna mack. B!tches gonna cry. Nada else. Y'all's approach is too extreme and unbalanced. UNBALANCED. Not all there. Looney. If you lack balance, you fall over. Come again.
Ummm....what? o_O

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Why are you even quoting me, when the greatest two times over merc'd your a$$ like that. I'm jelly. You should be too, after you shake it off. Baha!
I have absolutely no clue as to what the hell you are saying right now o_O

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I'm reporting this one too. Let's see what happens ;)
I came to the realization that SS is going the way of the US - it's collapsing under the weight of too many single moms and their entitled offspring who have yet to generate $1 of wealth for the world. And it's backed by Feminist-leaning political leaders who are granting these pathetic, underemployed, Marxist SJW's their safe spaces. I suppose a Trigger Warning button is forthcoming.

I'm blocking @ImTheDoubleGreatest, as he is good for nothing but antagonizing members until they respond and then weeping to his mommy (I don't mean @sazc but that too). Double will one day realize that as a male (I'm being kind) he was born with ZERO intrinsic value. This emotional sleigh ride of his on SS has been about him coming to that stark realization: that all the crap he overheard his mother saying to her friends only applied to women (and in their case decades ago). Namely the part about intrinsic value. Women are born rich and die poor. Men are born poor and (if they can ever work a day) grow rich.

The idea that this is a man, yet one who routinely reports members who say innocuous things is a testament to his lack of testosterone. Good riddance, little boy.

His attempt to ensure that any advice given on SS by successful men in their 40's must universally apply to high school virgins failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.