Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Every man should try this

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know that women get a lot more attention than men on Tinder, but try this just to see it for yourself:

change your profile photo to that of a random hot chick, change your gender to "female" and change your "looking for" setting from "women" to "everything". Swipe a few times at random and then close the app, wait 10 minutes and go back in. I guarantee that the number of likes and messages you get will shock you. I had more than 99 likes almost immediately.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't say I'm surprised.

Now put a picture of a land whale hiding behind a tree on there and report back, you know, for science!

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't say I'm surprised.

Now put a picture of a land whale hiding behind a tree on there and report back, you know, for science!
I haven't tried that but I'd imagine the only difference is that it would take 10 minutes instead of 5 to get to 100 matches.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually what's funny is that it almost immediately went to 99+ likes and after that it doesn't change, because it's probably about 500 after half an hour and 10,000 by the end of the week. Plus there are a ton of super likes and messages. So much so that it's actually going to take a while to unmatch them all before I switch back. I'm curious if there is a limit on how many matches you can have.

What I highly suspect is that that the ratio of men to women is something like 100:1.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing is if you set a pic of some avg female and say you're only interested in females, you will not get that many matches. Even female lesbos are really picky on picking other females that we men find somewhat attractive enough to swipe right on. LOL

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny thing is if you set a pic of some avg female and say you're only interested in females, you will not get that many matches. Even female lesbos are really picky on picking other females that we men find somewhat attractive enough to swipe right on. LOL
I did try putting "lesbian" and used a photo of a fairly attractive (in my opinion) woman. I figured that some lesbians are actually bisexual and they tend to be more slutty than the average woman, so some matches might hold past the switch back. Anyway, the results were in between - a lot more matches than as a man interested in women. There were quite a few hot (lesbian) matches and one that asked if I wanted a threesome. Plus of course some matches that were doubtful whether they were male or female. I told one girl "I like your tits" and she said thank you.

So my conclusion is that an attractive lesbian woman on Tinder can get sex on demand pretty much any day of the week, whilst a straight woman can get hundreds of matches.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. A good reason to stay off it.

If all men stayed off dating apps, women's egos would deflate - and that is long overdue.
Tinder is like a bar where you have 10,000 men and 100 girls. Except that you can't see the ratio, so men keep on coming in. If Tinder isn't proof that women are far less interested in sex than men, I don't know what is.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Tinder is like a bar where you have 10,000 men and 100 girls. Except that you can't see the ratio, so men keep on coming in. If Tinder isn't proof that women are far less interested in sex than men, I don't know what is.
Attention and validation seekers(women) think dating apps are for dating, not fvcking.
Its rare to read about a woman escalating sexually first on dating apps and actually follow through in person with the man.

Woman actually get more excited at the idea of a date than the idea of a new sexual partner.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention and validation seekers(women) think dating apps are for dating, not fvcking.
Its rare to read about a woman escalating sexually first on dating apps and actually follow through in person with the man.

Woman actually get more excited at the idea of a date than the idea of a new sexual partner.
Yes, and marriage. If men and women were the same we'd be banging like rabbits and everyone would have at least 10 partners at any one time.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, and marriage. If men and women were the same we'd be banging like rabbits and everyone would have at least 10 partners at any one time.
Rabbits really do bang alot.

I work outdoors and the population of rabbits increases exponentially month to month.

Its true what you say. Women just don't go looking for sex partners.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even a land-whale with three kids by three different daddies can snap her fingers and get diqked at pretty much a moments notice. The long term relationship and the resources that go with it are the real prize to the female. Also even once in said relationship she doesn't need to stop her constant ongoing search for sexual orbiters that validate her "attractiveness", she will guard that phone of hers like it's made from solid platinum. It is and always will be full of her dirty little secrets and will reveal the true extent of her disloyalty to anything other than how she feels in any given moment.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even a land-whale with three kids by three different daddies can snap her fingers and get diqked at pretty much a moments notice. The long term relationship and the resources that go with it are the real prize to the female. Also even once in said relationship she doesn't need to stop her constant ongoing search for sexual orbiters that validate her "attractiveness", she will guard that phone of hers like it's made from solid platinum. It is and always will be full of her dirty little secrets and will reveal the true extent of her disloyalty to anything other than how she feels in any given moment.
I think for women, even unattractive women, getting sex is easy. But part of the reason they can get it so easily is that most women don't really value sex or have the same desire for quantity and variety that men have. What they want and can't get so easily is commitment. On Tinder they can find 100 guys to dicq them down in one afternoon, but none that want to stick around and have a relationship. I think Tinder shows that men and women have different objectives and totally different approaches.

Obviously for the top 5% or so of guys that can be bothered to hire a professional photographer and that are too timid to speak to women in real life, Tinder is a godsend. But for most guys, it's a total waste of time.