Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Every Man Here Needs to Cold Approach Women

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you use a boyfriend destroyer line when you heard that?
Lol nope. I just said “oh, gotcha. well enjoy the rest of your day”. Then turned around and walked off quickly. I’ve found that makes them feel like absolute sh!t when a guy is respectful about it and then just quickly walks away. So I’ve started doing that.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice this all around the manosphere, way too much negative attitude which i admit I've been guilty of too.

You're right about cold approach, even on PUA groups everyone goes silent when someone requests a wing. It makes you wonder if most of these guys even approach at all? They would rather spend all day talking about useless political topics or wanking over Jordan Peterson instead of going out to actually talk to real women.

What's the alternative? OLD certaintly is not any better and most guys here don't have a social circle that would give them access to high quality women.

The problem is the shady PUAs that sell them a dream, they think every approach is supposed to lead to a bang if they have enough "game". They end up burnt out since they don't get the results they expected.

Cold approach should be natural, if you're out buying groceries and you see a milf with a nice rack and a fat a$$ there is no reason why you shouldn't be approaching her.

Another problem is a lot of guys don't calibrate their approachs, the last wing i went out with was way too excited and happy when he talked to everyone. I told him to tone it down with women and he just wouldn't listen.
OLD is the only way I’ve ever gotten laid. It’s a great alternative

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
OLD is the only way I’ve ever gotten laid. It’s a great alternative
Every guy on this forum would agree the women are better looking irl through daygame, Sure OLD is easier but it's below what you should be getting.

With Cold Approach you're able to improve social skills, with OLD what skills are you developing since it's all virtual?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol nope. I just said “oh, gotcha. well enjoy the rest of your day”. Then turned around and walked off quickly. I’ve found that makes them feel like absolute sh!t when a guy is respectful about it and then just quickly walks away. So I’ve started doing that.
Interesting. I used to be respectful about it, then I started pushing back on it when I heard the IHAB excuse. I've not heard IHAB much in the last 5-10 years, so I think women are getting more sophisticated in their excuses.

Every guy on this forum would agree the women are better looking irl through daygame, Sure OLD is easier but it's below what you should be getting.
Day game is the best option for meeting women when you don't have a social circle and you're looking for something more substantial than a one night stand or casual sex. Yes, the quality is better.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

With Cold Approach you're able to improve social skills, with OLD what skills are you developing since it's all virtual?
I’m not interested in developing social skills. I went that route when I first started pua and the juice isn’t worth the squeeze.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In no women's fantasy is a guy ever saying stuff like "hey let me ask you for a female opinion, who do you think is more gay, me or Ricky Martin".
:rofl: Those early 2000's era PUA techniques always crack me up.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped writing reports because I realized it was useless, I wanted to create a positive thread (have you read something positive here lately?) where guys would go out there and get better at approaching women, get out of their comfort zone and become men. Nobody participated, very few replied but look at the number of views the thread has... What people like to do here is to complain, complain about women, about not being a chad, about this or that, women are evil, they are slots bla bla... nobody is willing to do what it takes to at least increase their chances, to do what it takes to become better. It's easier to complain behind a computer than to go on the streets and approach attractive women. I do go on the streets and approach women.
I agree that some people on here are serial complainers but I don't agree that cold approach is some kind of a must. If you can meet women by other means, and don't have the time or desire to cold approach (which, let's face it, is a low probability numbers game), why should you have to do it? I would also add that it's very location driven. In some places, women are far more receptive to the cold approach than in others.

I say to each his own. Everyone needs to find what works for him.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would also add that it's very location driven. In some places, women are far more receptive to the cold approach than in others.
Which locations?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I agree that some people on here are serial complainers but I don't agree that cold approach is some kind of a must. If you can meet women by other means, and don't have the time or desire to cold approach (which, let's face it, is a low probability numbers game), why should you have to do it? I would also add that it's very location driven. In some places, women are far more receptive to the cold approach than in others.

I say to each his own. Everyone needs to find what works for him.
What do you mean you "don't have the time"? If you're out to buy groceries and you see a hot girl, why wouldn't you approach her?

A lot of guys make the mistake of going out just to approach 50 girls in one day, of course you would hate it after that.

Unless you have a good social circle, I don't see why any man shouldn't cold approach.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which locations?
I mean countries/states/regions/cities. For example, in Eastern Europe, women are far more open to the cold approach then where I live (Canada). I would imagine that your country is also more like Canada in that respect.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean countries/states/regions/cities. For example, in Eastern Europe, women are far more open to the cold approach then where I live (Canada). I would imagine that your country is also more like Canada in that respect.
Have you cold approached in eastern Europe?

Which locations have been better and worse for you?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean you "don't have the time"? If you're out to buy groceries and you see a hot girl, why wouldn't you approach her?

A lot of guys make the mistake of going out just to approach 50 girls in one day, of course you would hate it after that.

Unless you have a good social circle, I don't see why any man shouldn't cold approach.
I am talking about deliberately going to places for the purpose of cold approaching. Like going to malls, stores or coffee shops with the specific intention of meeting women. To me, that's a massive waste of time.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I am talking about deliberately going to places for the purpose of cold approaching. Like going to malls, stores or coffee shops with the specific intention of meeting women. To me, that's a massive waste of time.
You're right about that, but that's why men need to go out because they enjoy it and if a hot girl happens to cross You're path you approach her. At most i get 10 approaches a week but it's probably a lot better then the guy who spam approaches 50 girls a day.

Have you cold approached in eastern Europe?

Which locations have been better and worse for you?
Eastern Europe is flooded with Horny Italians,Spaniards,Brits and Turks. It's not what it used to be. Rooshv saw the decline happen first hand in Poland, his written extensively about the topic.

I've travelled around a bit too and a foreigner like me just isn't something special anymore.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Europe is flooded with Horny Italians,Spaniards,Brits and Turks. It's not what it used to be. Rooshv saw the decline happen first hand in Poland, his written extensively about the topic.
I am not talking about women being approached by sex tourists. I am talking about how locals interact with each other.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've travelled around a bit too and a foreigner like me just isn't something special anymore.
That's why i ask those questions. Some guys seem to think that these "other" places are like stepping into a dimension door, and when you go out on the other side there's a new species of woman, new gender ratio and new human society. I dont think it was ever the fantastical place it's portrayed as.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gone to malls, bookstores, and walking paths for the purpose of cold approaching and it was mostly a massive waste of time.

With grocery stores, I found that you'd often have to linger for a while to find good approach targets. So when I went to the grocery store to buy groceries and do pickup, I'd be in the grocery store longer than if I were just doing grocery store. Quality approaches didn't present themselves in standard times it took to grocery shop.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why i ask those questions. Some guys seem to think that these "other" places are like stepping into a dimension door, and when you go out on the other side there's a new species of woman, new gender ratio and new human society. I dont think it was ever the fantastical place it's portrayed as.
If you are speaking from the perspective of a foreign sex tourist, then I 100% agree with you. However, you have to remember that not everyone in eastern europe is a woman. They have men there too, and those men also approach women. And it's a totally different dynamic compared to how men and women interact in the west.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gone to malls, bookstores, and walking paths for the purpose of cold approaching and it was mostly a massive waste of time.

With grocery stores, I found that you'd often have to linger for a while to find good approach targets. So when I went to the grocery store to buy groceries and do pickup, I'd be in the grocery store longer than if I were just doing grocery store. Quality approaches didn't present themselves in standard times it took to grocery shop.
Ive read books by Truth Seeker, the guy who maintains Nattyornot.com and used his history of innumerable cold approaches as inspiration in the books. I talk with him too. In short, he does not recommend cold approaching. He even said that (after his experience) he is anti-approaching.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are speaking from the perspective of a foreign sex tourist, then I 100% agree with you. However, you have to remember that not everyone in eastern europe is a woman. They have men there too, and those men also approach women. And it's a totally different dynamic compared to how men and women interact in the west.
But how do you know this?