“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Every Man Has His Gimmick

JohnElDonJuan

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2002
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Location
Philadelphia
A couple years ago I remember I was talking to my father I was telling him about my pretty boy cousin who is never at a shortage of women. And what my father told me is something that I'll never forget, mainly because I barely ever talk to the man. He told me every man has his gimmick. To me what he meant by that was every man has his own unique asset, trait, ability skill, mindset or attitude that could potentially attract women and I believe they can be learned and used to our advantage. At the time though I didn't really think too hard about it but a couple months later I was hanging out with my pretty boy cousin and I remembered what my pop had said. So I took note of my cousin's gimmicks and I started to take note of everyman's gimmick and why their gimmick worked so well but more important I took note of what my gimmicks are and how I can play more into them. So allow me to share with you all the gimmicks that I have recognized in all my highly successful women bagging friends.

Note: This list isn't in any particular order of importance.

Gimmick 1: Always keep your cool.

I noticed most guys that are highly successful at getting girls are calm and confident most of the time. My cousin is especially good at this one.

Gimmick 2: Always look YOUR best.

The guys that I know that are bagging girls are always looking their best. They wear clothes that are up to date with the times and they always seem to maintain good hygiene. Also I can imagine it would be pretty hard to consistently bag women if you’re constantly looking like a bum.

Gimmick 3: UNCHANGEABLE Physical Appearance

Some just look better than others, some are taller than others, some built better than others and some are more endowed (under the belt) than others. This is sad but true. It doesn't hurt to be cute or handsome but it isn't an end all, be all type of thing because we all know the guy that is a complete nerd that could be a pretty boy with a little work. We all know the guy that’s at a heights disadvantage but they still can charm the panties off of the prettiest of women. We know the skinny bastard that can steal many a girls’ heart and we know the fat slob that can do the same. But sorry to say on the flip side of the coin we know the tall guy who is a blundering loser when it comes to women. We might have heard girls talk about the endowed guy that has zero stroke game. There's also extremely built and cut guys that can't get women either. The main thing to remember about this is some parts of our physical appearances can't easily be changed but there is stuff that we can do to still attract women.

Gimmick 4: Always smell your best.

I remember I tried on some good smelling cheap oil stuff. I literally had girls I didn't even know flocking to me complimenting me on how good I smell. This leads to good opportunities to open conversations with women you don't even know because the ice is already broken.

Gimmick 5: If you’re funny to them most of the battle is already won.

I'm not that funny or witty of a person but everyone has witnessed an ordinary schmoe that nobody knows who becomes extraordinary when he opens his mouth to say something witty that makes everyone laugh and he does it constantly. Bottom line having a killer sense of humor combined with a quick wit and being able keep people entertained will help a whole lot or at least it'll keep people interested. So watch some comedy and hang around funny people more often and hopefully their humor and wit will rub off on you.

Gimmick 6: Keep your name or reputation positive.

The last thing you would want is to lose an interested girl because she is scared of what people might think of her if she was to be seen with you. So don't volunteer information that can harm you in the long run and don't repeatedly do stupid stuff that could possibly harm your reputation. Also try not to be too weird, but sometimes being weird can help because being weird means being different and being unique can be a good thing.

Gimmick 7: Find something and be excellent at it.

When I say find something and be excellent at it I don't mean being just at good it I mean to take something and make an art out of it. This works wonders with girls I remember times when I am hot in gambling or football it's like I can't be stopped usually when there is women around they tend to admire you for being able to something others can't do. So try to pick up an interesting hobby and be your best at it.

Gimmick 8: Always stand up for yourself.

There's nothing more honorable than a man that stands up for himself. Also if you don't respect yourself, who else will? Women especially will disrespect you if they know they can get away with it.

Gimmick 9: Keep a positive energy about yourself.

Some of the guys that I know who seem to be average in many ways can successfully win the interest of many girls because of their energy. It's hard to explain but they just seem have a positive, outgoing fun aura about them.

Gimmick 10: Stay on top of things and keep it real

Some of the guys I know who are the alpha males tend to be down to earth, they always seem to be on top of things and they always think for themselves

Gimmick 11: Be a mystery.

I think I have gained a girls interest by just being a mystery to her. I think in her mind I was bringing something new to her life. Bottom line try to make yourself out to be an always interesting new adventure that the girl can take.

Gimmick 12: The sexy voice.

My cousin has this one down to a tee. Try to learn how to talk with calm, slow, smooth, mellow low pitched deep voice.

Gimmick 13: Be confident in yourself.

Believe in yourself and believe in your own self worth regardless of what others might think of you. Confidence is like respect because if you don't honestly believe in yourself who else is going to be there to do it for you? Through my experience most people want to break you down any way they can, so you need to be confident in yourself for yourself. Another thing people also hate it when you’re doing well, so don't rely on others for your source of self worth and confidence.
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

zimzum

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2003
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Argentina, Capital
gimmick 1: that's not something particular...that's a "Sosuave universal law"

gimmick 2:mmm...isnt it obvious...

gimmick 3: there are many many many many things you can do to change your physical appearances...
in some people it will do magic...in others...not much... but it is allways a good idea to even try..

gimmick 4: this one is gooood...it seems very obvious but is not...Women can smell smells like DOGS!!..
and it counts!

gimmick 5: this is ok...but there are different kinds of humor...and each can be useful
but used in different people...
if you deal with a HB 10(with ego 10) is not the same than dealing with a cute and inocent
girl...
humor can win the battle or lose it...is not that simple

gimmick 6: you dont handle your reputation... society does... you can lie but.....

gimmick 7: is not that simple...we all want to be the bests at what whe do...but there
is only one number one... the best option is to learn to lie...tell her you play GREAT
football player... but never let her see you play football...

gimmick 8,9,10,11,13 :I agree... but that are not gimmicks...that are "Sosuave universal laws"...

gimmick 12: this one is good...


ok...sorry for the grammar...I speak spanish
 

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
The reputation thing I disagree on. You CAN control your own reputation.

You control it by always maintaining your own personality, and not doing stupid stuff; since ultimatly your reputation is how people perceive you. The only thing is, reputation takes a long time to make, and to change.
 

zimzum

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2003
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Argentina, Capital
Originally posted by Heizen
The reputation thing I disagree on. You CAN control your own reputation.

You control it by always maintaining your own personality, and not doing stupid stuff; since ultimatly your reputation is how people perceive you. The only thing is, reputation takes a long time to make, and to change.
If you do stupid stuff with a chick...everyone will know and your reputation will scrumble...

We all do our best..the nerds do their best(on their way)... the Alpha males do their best...but sometimes is not enough...

If your do your best and you fail.... you'll suffer the consequences..that's life...you can change it...be a man and deal with it
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

JohnElDonJuan

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2002
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Location
Philadelphia
In reply to zimzum,

I only posted the different traits, habits, skills, abilities or assets of people that I actually know who are successful of gaining the majority of women's interests, regardless if it's a sosuave universal law. When I say gimmick I mean ANYTHING that makes the guy successful at getting women including mind frames and attitudes. Also I felt I needed to post all aspects of what makes some guys so successful not just a limited few because someone might not agree with me or because they are universal sosuave rules and laws.

As quoted by zimzum,

gimmick 2:mmm...isn’t it obvious...
It's not as obvious as you might think it is because there are plenty of people that are dressed horribly and have poor hygiene.
gimmick 3: there are many many many many things you can do to change your physical appearances...
in some people it will do magic...in others...not much... but it is allways a good idea to even try.
Yes there are many things that you can do to change your appearance but you misunderstood what I meant. I meant the unchangeable aspects of your physical appearance. Say for example if a grown man is 5'4" he is always going to be 5'4". He can try to wear shoes or boots to add an inch or so but it doesn't make much of a difference compared to the guy that is 6' with no shoes on. And yes I agree with you, it is a good idea to try to change what you can change.
gimmick 5: this is ok...but there are different kinds of humor...and each can be useful
but used in different people...
Alright it's obviously true that not one type of humor will work on everyone. Some people truly don't understand certain types of humor and some might just find certain types of humor downright offensive. Other than those two types of people if someone find something funny ten times out of ten they will laugh or else they didn't find it very humorous or funny. Oh yeah under the circumstance of someone having a bad day then it might be a little hard to make them laugh especially if you don't know them but that's besides the points because that's not under normal circumstances.
if you deal with a HB 10(with ego 10) is not the same than dealing with a cute and inocent girl.....
I am sorry to say but this point is wrong. It is wrong because if you ever look at a standup comic session and notice when the camera shows the crowd laughing they don't show a generic crowd of people that are all similar in all ways. It shows black people, white people, Chinese people, Spanish people, men, women, children, hb 10's and hb -10's, it shows people of all backgrounds all laughing at the same jokes regardless if they are the brunt of the joke. If there is a person that can make the majority of the people laugh regardless of their differences then he is considered funny but if he can't then he isn't. Another thing, who actually wants to be with a girl with an ego of 10/10 because I know I don't. I see it that if she tries to play me then she is actually doing me a favor by automatically disqualifying herself from ever getting to know me and not wasting any of my time so I can never speak to her again.
humor can win the battle or lose it...is not that simple
Again I can't agree with you more on what you said but yet again you misunderstood what I said. Humor can win the battle or lose it but I didn't say anything about the types of humor that people reacts the best to, I just said if you happen to be funny to most people and you can entertain a crowd then you will be able to keep many girls interested in you.
gimmick 6: you dont handle your reputation... society does... you can lie but.....
Refer to what Heizen said because I couldn't have said it any better myself.
gimmick 7: is not that simple...we all want to be the bests at what whe do...but there
is only one number one...
I said nothing about being the best or being number one and you don't have to be number one to be great at what you do. If you aren't just average or good but great at what you do then you'll stick out in their minds whenever that certain activity comes up.
the best option is to learn to lie...tell her you play GREAT
football player... but never let her see you play football...
I don't believe lying unnecessarily is the best option because if you are ever caught in your lie then you will have to pay the price of being humiliated. Say you tell her you are a great running back and one day your playing football in a field with your friends and she just happen to walk by and she learns that you couldn't even outrun a parked car. Then you deserve to get what is coming to you. Actions speak louder than words anyway. If you show her that you are great at something it has an exponentially greater affect than just saying you are great at it.
gimmick 8,9,10,11,13 :I agree... but that are not gimmicks...that are "Sosuave universal laws"...
Yes they maybe universal laws but they are also gimmicks because not everyone has these traits and the guys who do stand out from the average person because they have them.
 

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
Gimmick 7: Find something and be excellent at it.

When I say find something and be excellent at it I don't mean being just at good it I mean to take something and make an art out of it.
I would not recommend doing it to impress chicks. Do it because you love it.

Otherwise you'll give up too quickly. Doing anything well just to impress someone isn't enough motivation if you want to refine it to an art. And it insults anyone who takes it seriously.


I remember times when I am hot in gambling
Don't you mean being a good con artist? Hehe, couldn't resist that one ;)
 
Top