Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ever try buying a bmw, or infiniti with 10k?

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats right
No one , its almost impossible to get one when you dont have the cash.
Either you get some really old ****ty car and even those are hard to find

or no one will sell to you.
You see, my friends , like the car markets , everything's value is always set correctly. you cant bargain down a hot girl 9'5 to a beta because there are proably hundreds who are equal or better than you. the only thing you can do is Make more money.
build more value.
The standard you must meet is quite high
you just have to come up with the goods.
there is no other options, my friends. No tricks or lines. Just pure blunt force alpha dominance.
and

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you retarded? What are you talking about? You dont need a bmw to get a girl.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
lol.. Back in 2005 i bought a supper clean 2000 model silver BMW 323I fully loaded for $10K OTD and it only had 57K miles on it wen I got it!!!! I traded ed in my BS mitsu lancer and payed zero down and financed the $10K at 5%..

Its a great car good quality and drives nice not too flashy.. i still drive it now.

cars under 75K wont get chicks for you but they will impress the chicks you got on your own and make them like you more...

Last edited:

Monster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think he's saying you need a car to get a girl. He's trying to make some sort of analogy about getting a car at a good price and getting a girl. But I don't see the connection.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
DonGorgon said:
lol.. Back in 2005 i bought a supper clean 2000 model silver BMW 323I fully loaded for $10K OTD and it only had 57K miles on it wen I got it!!!! I traded ed in my BS mitsu lancer and payed zero down and financed the $10K at 5%..

Its a great car good quality and drives nice not too flashy.. i still drive it now.

cars under 75K wont get chicks for you but they will impress the chicks you got on your own and make them lie you more...
You got a great deal! I'd say that if the car is a top-of-the-line mercedes or an exotic car (Bugatti, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Ferrari), it will get you lots of babes. 99.9 percent of the time you gotta use your personality to weed out golddiggers or else the chicks will stay with you for money and nothing more.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
To some chicks, cars matter. It don't for some others.

This was originally posted by Duffdog in another thread about a Honda Civic Ford Focus, and Mitsu Lancer. I added some of my viewpoints in this. The red italic text is my views inside this quote.

Duffdog said:

Believe it or not, it depends on the type of girl you want.

Guys who say "it doesn't matter" are going for girls who don't have any money or aren't higher class. You would be surprised to note that well-heeled females have every model of every new luxury car maker memorized. They are basically filtering you out based on what you decided to arrive in. If you decided that a Corolla was good enough, then you are most likely going to get with poor girls who think cars don't matter. Same with bikes, if you get one, the girls you will attract will be biker chicks. If however, you want to move up the ranks and get with girls who possess status, you will have to show some status yourself.

Its up to you to decide if you are actually going for girls who will judge you based on your wheels. If you get judged based on your wheels, they then will judge you based on your boat, house, 2nd car, vacation home, jet, etc...

This is what females think based on your car:

Mercedes-- has lots of money
With crap added--Come to me golddiggers cuz I spend lots of money!

Audi-- has a little less money, but probably trendy
With crap added--See above

BMW--attitude + money
With crap added--See above and to a greater degree

Lexus-- money and super trendy
With crap added--See above

Infiniti-- trying to have money (otherwise you would have bought a Mercedes or Lexus)
With crap added--See Audi

Aston Martin/Ferrari/Bugatti/etc.. -- spends $$$$$$
With crap added--I'm filthy f**kin' rich biatch!!!

All common Japanese cars-- "I don't feel like competing"
With crap added(rims/JDM/turbo/screens etc)-- take a second look at me

Provided the ladies took a first look at you.

All common Domestic Cars-- "I don't feel like competing"
With crap added(rims/paint/exhaust/etc)-- I might be cooler than you think

motorcycles-- exciting and dangerous, yet probably not stable

Big 4x4 trucks-- in CA they are cool, not so much in other regions. Depends on how expensive and how big it is.

Basically, if you want to go down the road of being judged by your choice of vehicle, know that MPG (miles per gallon) is inversely related to GPM (girls per mile) You better be paying a gas guzzler tax on your car or you probably won't get any attention from it.
BTW You should know that people who buy SUV's never get a gas guzzler tax. Here are a few more luxury, pseudo-luxury, and other car brands to add to the list above.

Acura: A little less money but got attitude + smart shopper
With crap added: Check me out ladies!

Lincoln: I've got age on me
With crap added: Old man, young mind

Land Rover: Attitude and likes sitting high
With crap added: See above + has lots of money

Jaguar: Class + style + money + unique charm
With crap added: I appreciate (or could use) the extra attention

Porsche: Goes fast, got class, and money out the @ss
With crap added: Got class and money out the @ss

Cadillac: I'm either a pimp or a pseudo-pimp or I have pimp swag, but I'm young and trendy regardless
With crap added: Check out big daddy mack!

Volvo: I have an odd swag and sense of style
With crap added: See above to a greater degree

Hummer: I'm adventurous and kill lots of gas
With crap added: See above

Mercury/ Chrysler/ Volkswagen: I compete a little
With crap added: I got style folks!

All Korean cars: "I don't feel like competing"
With crap added: Look at me!

Old School ('84 Caprice, '86 Cutlass Supreme, '75 Monte Carlo, '64 or anything in that ball park): I got young & thuggin' swag or just plain old fashioned
With crap added: I'm super fly and am in a class of my own in a good way

On a serious tip, get a car that fits you and keep it clean inside and out. Luxury and pimped out rides get attention not attraction. YOU have to make the attraction.

Last edited:

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow im sorry mackdaddy but this post makes absolutely ZERO sense whatsoever.