Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever see a chick that resembles you

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Some cute chick (6) smiled to at me today at the gym when I passed by. Later on I observed her face and noticed she could probably pass for a female version of myself (or my sister). It kind of freaked me out, anyone ever experience this.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I see guys with girlfriends or wives that look like female versions of themselves all the time. I once even asked a guy if the woman with him was his sister! She was his wife!

BGMan

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats pretty interesting, but I've always thought that in the looks department, caucasian couple and black couple look pretty different from each other.

Whats striking is that Asian couples look like clones but in different gender. dang.

Nannu

Don Juan
Reaction score
So true. My current girl has similar facial characteristics as me and she's trying to get all serious about "us". Thank god she doesn't have hair between her boobs.

Jasmine

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been pointed out to me that I like guys that look like members of my family; my dad, my brothers. I think it is pretty normal, and it is about going for people that look 'normal' to you... like the people you hang around a lot of the time, or 'your kind' for a lack of a better word!

Jas

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but then the whole idea of getting intimate with a member of your family?

That whole reminder thing would turn me off....display subconscious messages...

And then i would be starting a new thread on here :(

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny because long term bf's might be considered to somewhat resemble me. Hey, I am a boring anglo. Hardly extotic.. but then the men that have really got my goat.. They have always been my opposite. Tall, dark and handsome. Hispanic or Italian. No blacks as of yet.. But you never know:0 Opposites attract I think. But yeah. Heck I think my dog of 14 years and I are beginning to look a bit alike. Eek.. And couples that have been together for a loooong time seem to share some similar characteristics. I mean after 50 years you would too:)