Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever pulled off a 3-some (FFM)?

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm almost in the same boat, I have been damn close a few times to a FFM threesome, but for some reason it never panned out. Like most of you guys said, this was way back when, when I, and the girls were all young and inexperienced.
My question for you guys is, has anyone had one later in life, 30s+, is it even a possibility?

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Easiest i have got threesomes is through my bi ****buddy. She would basically pull the woman for me and go back to my place. The another time just happen i was with another fb and her friend thought i was cute and they both join in. I think the best honestly is to have a woman tell other women that your good in bed that on its own would make it easier. or you could just get rich and famous :)

leeraconteur

Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
Yeah you can. Four words: I only do threesomes.
Try that when you are 50, as I am, and let me know how it works out.

I cannot do what you do that works. Major revisions are required, and much more patience is involved.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
I didn't know they're checkin that you'll keep your mouth shut, but I suspected. That destroys any chances of me providing evidence to anyone, they'd just have to believe me. I also heard that if you suck at the stuff you're doing, they'll go around telling everyone you suck in bed, or you have a small dick and ****, is that true?

And how are you supposed to act like you've been there before? Sorry for all the questions, it's just not given common sense how to handle a threesome. I worry not about how to achieve the threesome, but more about what to do in it.

Man your over-thinking this mate. What I mean is when you with two chicks there is a huge trust factor that comes in. Women don't wanna be judged for their actions no matter how slutty they are or how it may seem. Even the sluttiest chick wants to be not known as a slut ya dig?

The thing is dude if you worried about your c0ck size and crap like that then you have long ways to go

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v349/amante/DSCI0178.jpg
^^I got a couple pics but trust me that wasn't my focus that night to have "evidence" it was more-so to get my ****ed sucked by two girls at the same time

:whistle:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've run the train on a few hors but never been able to do 2 chicks at the same time. You could always go the Vegas route I suppose.

I've always wanted to do 3 chicks at the same time (I actually have the 3 chicks picked out). So much more fulfilling I bet. Ass and pvssy everywhere. 1 tossing my salad, 1 sucking on my schlong and the other dancing over the top of me with tits and pvssy juice all up in my face.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work Solomon. I'm not bothered about providing evidence, I just want to do it. I've got one girl on board for sure, and tonight I asked a girl who had been previously up for it. She says she's been seeing somebody but things are a bit rocky, and I've to ask her again in a couple of weeks.

Always one girl is up for this, never two at the same time :rolleyes:

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Red Roof Inn
Columbus, OH circa 10/2005

One was my longtime fb, the other was her friend who had tried to get with me before I started fvcking the other one. It was the first and only time I took E, it was amazing.