Ever onward
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2004
- Messages
- 968
- Reaction score
- 3
I'm starting my Bootcamp over. I attempted Bootcamp before and made it to the beginning of week 4. If anyone finds this repetitive then don't read it, I'm doing this for me, to hold myself accountable.
Here's the link to my previous attempt at BC by the way.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=58872&perpage=20&pagenumber=6
Anyways, when I did Bootcamp before, I had really good results and I want to get back to that point. I met my ex-gf through the process of Bootcamp and then I gave up. Now she has broken up with me and my confidence is gone again.
The first time I started Bootcamp, I was really excited, it was something new and I was pushing myself out there. Now I feel as though "I've been there, done that" so why am I doing this? Well because BC will force me to once again be more social whether I feel like it or not. Hopefully my attitude will get better.
As before, my goals are the same:
To become more social, to grab life by the balls. To push myself out there and make more friends. To get over the fear of approaching women and the fear of rejection. My goal is to get through week 4 once and for all. After week 4 I might rethink my goals but I'm taking this one step at a time.
I'm giving myself until next monday November 8th to complete week 1. Which as you probably know is all about eye contact and saying 50 hello's to strangers. My 50 hellos are going to be towards 50 women I'm attracted to and I'm going to say hello to everyone else along the way even if I'm not counting them.
I will however keep the updates for this first week to a minimum because the first week is fairly uneventful, but I will update to keep myself honest.
I've started already this morning, I got two hi's in coming out of class to 2 fine looking ladies.
onward,
hi count: 2
ps my attitude still sucks and I am not enthused. Still dwelling on ex gf, hopefully doing this will take my mind off of her.
Here's the link to my previous attempt at BC by the way.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=58872&perpage=20&pagenumber=6
Anyways, when I did Bootcamp before, I had really good results and I want to get back to that point. I met my ex-gf through the process of Bootcamp and then I gave up. Now she has broken up with me and my confidence is gone again.
The first time I started Bootcamp, I was really excited, it was something new and I was pushing myself out there. Now I feel as though "I've been there, done that" so why am I doing this? Well because BC will force me to once again be more social whether I feel like it or not. Hopefully my attitude will get better.
As before, my goals are the same:
To become more social, to grab life by the balls. To push myself out there and make more friends. To get over the fear of approaching women and the fear of rejection. My goal is to get through week 4 once and for all. After week 4 I might rethink my goals but I'm taking this one step at a time.
I'm giving myself until next monday November 8th to complete week 1. Which as you probably know is all about eye contact and saying 50 hello's to strangers. My 50 hellos are going to be towards 50 women I'm attracted to and I'm going to say hello to everyone else along the way even if I'm not counting them.
I will however keep the updates for this first week to a minimum because the first week is fairly uneventful, but I will update to keep myself honest.
I've started already this morning, I got two hi's in coming out of class to 2 fine looking ladies.
onward,
hi count: 2
ps my attitude still sucks and I am not enthused. Still dwelling on ex gf, hopefully doing this will take my mind off of her.