Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever notice that you're always reading stories about a homeless guy and/or criminal with a girlfriend?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
His last arrest landed him in prison. He was on parole, randomly drug tested and staying clean. His girlfriend? Not so much. She loaned him her car and then reported it stolen.
But yet there are loads of engineers in Orange County that can't get a girlfriend? The gods must be crazy! :down:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:

But yet there are loads of engineers in Orange County that can't get a girlfriend? The gods must be crazy! :down:
Men that are engineers more often than not are very intelligent nerdy types of guys, some of whom may be placed on the autistic spectrum. With that said, many women do not find such men attractive at all, despite the fact that those guys more than likely make really good money and would be stable partners.

The fact that this woman chooses to spread her legs for this loser homeless guy says far more about her than the men that can't get a girlfriend. Women time after time go for losers like this guy because he is something they can work on, something they can "fix", etc. This guy to her is a challenge, imagine how she'd feel if she could actually make this guy halfway decent and functional?

There is a reason why many non western cultures do not allow women to have any final say in regards to whom they marry. Marrying for "love" is really only something you'd see in the west until relatively recently. Arranged marriages were far more often the norm.