Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever notice that you can't hurt the drama queen?

Questionitall

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to think that not all women nor not most women are like this, but there seems to be a drama queen type of women who have VERY shallow feelings and who cannot be hurt (they fake tears and are very good actresses).

My mom happens to be one.......constantly trying to stir the pot and create problems between me and my dad.

A few years back I was working overseas and made my first phone call to mom and dad after about 4 years. My dad sounded like he was holding back tears. My mom sounded very scripted and frankly cold. Yet she is in tears (faking it) after she instigates a fight between me and my dad (she tries to manipulate both of us into thinking that she is on our side).

My mom can't be the only one.

What are some of your experiences about dating a drama queen who always causes trouble (not having toxic drama is boring to them)?

An excellent piece of advice that I read: "Do not assume that a woman is going through the same emotions when she cries that you would be going through if you were crying, women are much more shallow than men".

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to think that not all women nor not most women are like this, but there seems to be a drama queen type of women who have VERY shallow feelings and who cannot be hurt (they fake tears and are very good actresses).

My mom happens to be one.......constantly trying to stir the pot and create problems between me and my dad.

A few years back I was working overseas and made my first phone call to mom and dad after about 4 years. My dad sounded like he was holding back tears. My mom sounded very scripted and frankly cold. Yet she is in tears (faking it) after she instigates a fight between me and my dad (she tries to manipulate both of us into thinking that she is on our side).

My mom can't be the only one.

What are some of your experiences about dating a drama queen who always causes trouble (not having toxic drama is boring to them)?

An excellent piece of advice that I read: "Do not assume that a woman is going through the same emotions when she cries that you would be going through if you were crying, women are much more shallow than men".
So in the "drama queen" your an actor playing a role she sets for you. This is why emotionality towards you is not something you will recieve. But if you NEEDED to hurt her emotionally, you need to be capable of pushing buttons and getting under her skin. You exploit insecurities and weaknesses that you discover.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is but a martyr for her reputation and she would sooner see martyrdom than a tarnish on her reputation.

Her entire self is literally connected to her reputation.

This is why we do not go after the drama queens, for we can destroy them utterly, in a devastating way.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Send them my way. I like licking them, sticking them and sending them on their way.
They do most anything I want them to. Just withhold any flat out validation and they will work for it.

In a relationship? Hahaha. That’s like putting a gun to your head. They can never be validated enough.
I meant go after as in hurt, it is far too easy to cause a dumpster fire