"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Ever not go out, because you don't want to get laid?

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
This sounds crazy, but I am almost afraid to go out tonight because I don't trust my better judgement.

I met a girl last night and she's pretty nice, but not really my type, but anyways we had great rapport. She seemed pretty in to me.

I think there is a 95% chance she'll be at the local bar tonight and I broke up with my GF recently.

I could go to this bar to meet the girl and a group of my buddies, but I honestly don't trust myself. I think it very likely that I might end up banging this girl by the end of the night.

So for the first time in my life, I'm actually reluctant to go because I know the little head will do my thinking when push comes to push!

Go ahead flame away!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
yes, a flamer!

fvck her brains out dude. what the **** are you thinking. a perfect oppourtunity to get laid, (if u think u can pull it off), and u pass it up.

sorry, but u r a fvcking dumbazz!!
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
I'm nuts there Duke. Just too fricking lazy to head out.

It's weird, I'm either hypermotivated or lazy as hell.

Fridays have always been that way for me.
 

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
265
Reaction score
2
Location
Portland
shut your mouth. you are talk. Go out and have fun. HHHAHHA what a fool. IF your penis guides you soooo much you wouldnt even be on this board hanging out. Youd be there. So go get drunk and have fun, and forget the girl.

Let me tell you how cool you are.:rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Now this is some funny ****....yeah I've had similar thoughts. I didn't want to go out last night because I didn't want to add another one to my team.

I went out anyways and got a phone #. I am friends with the DJ so I tried to stay next to his booth since he wanted someone to chat with.

But this one honey walked by and did a parameter breech on me:

(for a explanation of that :http://pimphop.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1038 )

And I just couldn't let that shyt go. I walked over and grabbed her arm while she was standing at the bar watching the dance floor and told her " let's dance!" and pulled her away from the bar. we danced 3 songs and I asked for her digits and left.

Sometimes when you got plenty of pvssy on your deck it's better just to stay home and work with what you got instead of being greedy. Now I'm gonna have to bone this big titty bit butted blond hairdresser ho, when I could of left it for the next brotha who may not have 1 single woman on his team.


I've sinned my brotha's...I am guilty of gluttony.
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Not really. I might say I don't wanna deal with B1tches tonight or something like that But I wanna get ass most the time.
 
Top