Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever just say "fvck it" and friend zone a chick?

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this chick a few days back. HB7 (face), HB9 (body, like model perfect). We're having a couple ****tails, the vibe is good, little kino going on, you all get it.

Anyway, she starts telling me stories of her ex husband and how she tried to make him happy (cooking, cleaning, THREESOMES, and SWINGING). Things didn't work out....she gets a certain amount of alimony a month, etc. etc. She even starts crying at the bar.

All this stuff happens in the matter of 1 1/2 hours, and I decide it's time to go. She decides to walk me to my car where she grabs my neck and to begins to stick her tounge down my throat. I oblige for about 5 min, but I'm thinking "ZTIME WTF??? Chicks a bit crazy??"

She asks me to go back to her place and I refuse. She gets a little pissy, and I say "look, I'm not looking for a chick like you right now. You're damaged goods and I'm busy. Hit me up in a few months when you get your personal shvt handled."

Now I feel like a total dumba** for not closing the deal. Kinda like a "gay" moment, but I didn't want to deal with the drama.

My big mistake was giving her my #! She's blowing it up and texting, and the more I respond with shvt like, "I'm not interested", or "Ive got some friends that like chicks like you", the more she keeps pressing.

She's a cool chick, and fun to drink with, and would make a great "wing chick". Funny thing is that if she meets some other dude, I'll lose the cool shvt, but I still have no desire to bang her.

I've got options, so svx isn't an issue. There's just something in my gut that tells me not to do this one.

This is weird ......right????

I would normally bang any girl I rate an HB7 and up, and sort out the mess later!

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust your gut. She's fvcked.

I don't blame you for not fvcking her. Us men don't need excess bull5hit to deal with in our lives.
Completely agree. I think you did the right thing, ZTIME.
I'm actually appalled at how many guys here observe a woman's bad behavior, and then feel compelled to award her for it by sticking their penis into her.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but I still have no desire to bang her.
This right here is all that matters.

When you reach the epitome of game and have maximized your SMV, you will have hot girls lay out their pvzzy on a golden platter; you will reject them badly; and they will still continue chasing you. To this day, I have three HB9s in their mid-20s, asking me if I broke up with my gf yet, or to hang out with them and they won't rat me out.

My gf sees these random texts at times, and thinks I'm cheating. I tell her these girls are persistent and she accuses me of leading them on because hot girls don't act this way. Oh yes, they do. LOL!

Last edited:

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this chick a few days back. HB7 (face), HB9 (body, like model perfect). We're having a couple ****tails, the vibe is good, little kino going on, you all get it.

Anyway, she starts telling me stories of her ex husband and how she tried to make him happy (cooking, cleaning, THREESOMES, and SWINGING). Things didn't work out....she gets a certain amount of alimony a month, etc. etc. She even starts crying at the bar.

All this stuff happens in the matter of 1 1/2 hours, and I decide it's time to go. She decides to walk me to my car where she grabs my neck and to begins to stick her tounge down my throat. I oblige for about 5 min, but I'm thinking "ZTIME WTF??? Chicks a bit crazy??"

She asks me to go back to her place and I refuse. She gets a little pissy, and I say "look, I'm not looking for a chick like you right now. You're damaged goods and I'm busy. Hit me up in a few months when you get your personal shvt handled."

Now I feel like a total dumba** for not closing the deal. Kinda like a "gay" moment, but I didn't want to deal with the drama.

My big mistake was giving her my #! She's blowing it up and texting, and the more I respond with shvt like, "I'm not interested", or "Ive got some friends that like chicks like you", the more she keeps pressing.

She's a cool chick, and fun to drink with, and would make a great "wing chick". Funny thing is that if she meets some other dude, I'll lose the cool shvt, but I still have no desire to bang her.

I've got options, so svx isn't an issue. There's just something in my gut that tells me not to do this one.

This is weird ......right????

I would normally bang any girl I rate an HB7 and up, and sort out the mess later!
The part in red...No, she really isn't a cool chick. Think about it man, look back at the stuff i bolded and whatnot. Yeah cool maybe she'll be fun at a party and would be down for a good night of sex with you and some other chick too. But I'm telling you now, don't be surprised if this chick makes a complete 180 and goes psycho nuts based on all the bolded stuff.

I give you credit though, I love reading when guys shut down a chick for sex and the chick starts getting all pissed. You can tell they've never had this happen to them before and are used to getting their way all the time.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you reach the epitome of game and have maximized your SMV, you will have hot girls lay out their pvzzy on a golden platter; you will reject them badly; and they will still continue chasing you. !
Not at the epitome yet, but doing well. The hard part is seeing women for what they see!(meal ticket, nice car, business owner, etc. etc.) sometimes I understand Tenacity's point of view!
The part in red...No, she really isn't a cool chick. Think about it man, look back at the stuff i bolded and whatnot. Yeah cool maybe she'll be fun at a party and would be down for a good night of sex with you and some other chick too. But I'm telling you now, don't be surprised if this chick makes a complete 180 and goes psycho nuts based on all the bolded stuff.

I give you credit though, I love reading when guys shut down a chick for sex and the chick starts getting all pissed. You can tell they've never had this happen to them before and are used to getting their way all the time.

It really wasn't shutting down the chick, and I see your points as I saw them then.

I was weirded out that on a normal night I would have just banged her! But all the Sh*t spilling out of her mouth was needy!

I began to see clearly the beta guy she was looking for, and couldn't allow that to happen to me......but OMG the ass on her will be a regret for awhile!!!

Dynamited

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest that you don't waste time with women like that, even as just friends.
Not worth the drama

GoodOne123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience, your gut instinct is something you shouldn't ignore. You did well listening to it.

Unfortunately, with girls like this who are unstable and need fixing, they are easy to get involved in their drama. They easily make you feel sorry for them, and ignite your white knight tendencies. Even sleeping with them for one night can be drama, and they hook you in. Next thing you know you are emotionally attached, and feel compelled to stay longer with them. That's when you're ****ed.

It's a risk also, because who knows how the girl might turn out after you keep her. She might be crazy. And last time I checked, threesomes and swinging aren't the things a normal wholesome wife would be ok doing on a regular basis, regardless if it made the husband happy.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear ZTime,
You dodged a bullet...Lot of false alarms on this site about Bi Polar Women,well having experienced one,I think yours could be a Text Book Case...Well done that Soldier!

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf sees these random texts at times, and thinks I'm cheating. I tell her these girls are persistent and she accuses me of leading them on because hot girls don't act this way. Oh yes, they do. LOL!
You have a girlfriend??

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And last time I checked, threesomes and swinging aren't the things a normal wholesome wife would be ok doing on a regular basis, regardless if it made the husband happy.
In about an hour she's saying this stuff!! I'm thinking: YES this is the girl for me! Fvck NO!

The times I've acted, despite my gut feeling warning me not to, I have only ever found regret on the other side.
Totally agree. My problem is that I try to find the good in people regardless of their story.

As I said, "she'd be fun to drink with, or even a good wing chick", but I wouldn't want anything else. She still keeps texting though.

Last night at about 9pm:

Her: Hope you had a great day! I'm home in bed and the front door is unlocked. So you can do whatever you want. *wink

Me; ok goodnight.

Her: You're an a**!!!

Silence...........

Of course it's funny and a slight ego boost to receive these things, and as I've stated I'd normally be the guy to just go for it.

Not this time though.

Thanks for the insight folks. 2 years ago I probably would have been the beta white knight trying to rescue the broken girl.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My problem is that I try to find the good in people regardless of their story.
It is great to find the good in people, regardless of their story. It does not need to be a problem. Maintain altitude in your perspective. Remember that the good you find in another does not necessarily make them a good fit for you or your life.

Last edited:

Once Bitten

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote:
Thanks for the insight folks. 2 years ago I probably would have been the beta white knight trying to rescue the broken girl.

You did yourself a big favor here ZTIME!
...didn't just dodge a bullet here, chances are you dodged a barrage of mortar fire. Just think how many other dudes she may have White Knighted!
or what the future could have brought. (I think I'm pregnant...but...)

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have emotional intelligence, she clearly is emotionally unstable to some extent. Come on crying at the bar & you just met her, emotional tampon crap about her ex husband. Blah

It's not weird or gay or any that shvt. She's clearly desperate to try to pull you in. Yeah you could of pumped & dumped but seriously sometimes it's not worth it at all & no doubt you made the smart decision. Forge on man!

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's been plenty of times where I'm just like "fvck it, I'll just be friends with her instead of trying to pursue".

A lot of the time it's because the girl happens to be dating somebody at the time.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have emotional intelligence, she clearly is emotionally unstable to some extent. Come on crying at the bar & you just met her, emotional tampon crap about her ex husband. Blah

It's not weird or gay or any that shvt. She's clearly desperate to try to pull you in. Yeah you could of pumped & dumped but seriously sometimes it's not worth it at all & no doubt you made the smart decision. Forge on man!
The crying was strange. All these people sitting around the bar looking at me like I'm a jerk making a lady cry.

I'll chalk it up to experience and keep on keeping on!

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The crying was strange. All these people sitting around the bar looking at me like I'm a jerk making a lady cry.

I'll chalk it up to experience and keep on keeping on!
I knew a women once and she was kind of like that from the get go. We broke up and I met new women, she saw me with new women in a bar and outside threw a glass at my head. She then followed me in the dark, hit me on the head with a tree branch.
Then she told my sister that she did it because I'd raped her.
A few years later at a funeral she asked me for a hug... it was a strange day anyway so I did... and I asked her why she did that with the branch etc.... she replied... because she loves my daughter.

Psycho ..... must trust gut..... must trust gut....

Once Bitten

Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew a women once and she was kind of like that from the get go. We broke up and I met new women, she saw me with new women in a bar and outside threw a glass at my head. She then followed me in the dark, hit me on the head with a tree branch.
Then she told my sister that she did it because I'd raped her.
A few years later at a funeral she asked me for a hug... it was a strange day anyway so I did... and I asked her why she did that with the branch etc.... she replied... because she loves my daughter.

Psycho ..... must trust gut..... must trust gut....
Holy Fvck!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You did the right thing OP, what happens prove that your brain is stronger not only than your d1ck but than your desire to follow a script.

It happened something similar to me altought the girl was pretty, friendly and pleasable to be with, which is something more unique than rare nowadays.

The problem was that her "game" if we may call it like that when it comes of girls was really bad, she talked to me about some dates with nice guys and how they got pissed off and annoyed when she decided to join some illegal immigrants on a beach trip the day of their date and invited them to join as if it was something cool.

She told me about her travelling around and sleeping in public squares on benches or getting drunk at festivals and making out with random guys or sleeping in tents with no ground on wet mud.

What I felt was a mix of disgust and concern for my health, I tought it would have been impossible to have a hot girl to turn me off due to bad game but apparently she managed, I simply drove her to her hotel said bye and left despite her invitation to stay and have a drink in her room.

Even more than the festival thing, what flashed red to me was her involving other men on a date then inviting the guy as nothing was wrong then not getting what was the problem.