Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever have someone try to "help?"...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends and i were out at the bar thurs night when i met this chick. I told her she should come chill with us later and go to some party. Her and her fat ugly friend came by just as we were leaving to one guys house. There were about 5 of us and i was macking this girl, everything was money. Then, for some unexplicable reason, one of my friends decides to tell this girl i was a basketball star in high school...much to my dismay. I could tell she was like...whatever. That didnt slow me down though, i had her laughing the whole night. When she left we made out a little bit, then she sent the "i had fun and want to see you tomorrow" text. I was texting her yesterday and everything was perfect. Two of my friends and i roll over to her friends house and get our drink on. Once again, for some absurb reason, these joker ass people think i need theyre help, her friends included :box: . This basically f*cked up everything. Appearently she had told all these people about me which made me feel like superstar :rockon: , but that didnt last long. They were telling us that we need to talk, that we should get in each other bubbles...pretty much unknowingly CBing. I was wasted and knew i wasnt getting play so i got really quite. She thought something was wrong so we had to "talk." Turns out she thought everything was awkward cause these retards were trying to hook us up and sh*t...and she has a baby :down: I felt like i got the whole LJBF cause of everyone else. When we left she sent me a text saying it was nice to meet me, blah blah, and some inside joke we have.

This is one of the few girls id actually date (minus the baby). I wouldnt say i was really mad, cause it had only been two days, but i was kinda disappoint...she was f*ckin rad. So, any of you people have others try to spit game for you and f*ck it up? I dont get how she was soooo down one minute, then LJBF out of no where.

I did learn a few things though...

do what you know you gotta do, f*ck 3rd party influences
when i meet a girl with a personality like hers...its on like badmiton
i am a crazy weird little sh*t who can be entertaining as hell
picking up girls from bars is empowering as fock:rockon:

To sum it all up...

met a chick
friends tried to hook us up when my game was tight, fockin everything up
chick got awkward...and has a baby
i got some game

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Never Have A Third Party Help Out!!! They Only Hinder You!!! Either They Hurt You Or Help Themselves!!!

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I can barely make sense of your post? Something about texting her and getting to know her better?

Are you aiming to be her girlfriend?

Please decipher this sh!t so we, who speaka de' english, understand. Ghetto babble won't do.