Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever had this problem?

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have any of you guys met chicks who flirt with you a lot and stuff(like touching and everything) but decline to go out with you or "take it up to the next step?" What do you guys think the reason(s) for this is and what would you do? (im in a situation like this right now).

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl do that to me once. She was all touchy feely huggy with me. Even held my hand for a night. Maybe she was on X or something but she didn't want to give me her #. I'll need more info on your situation and a little history to give you better feedback.

Your best bet would be to ask for her # and then a date and if she says No than tell her to quit touching you. That you can't be touched by just anyone. Be humorous about it. Make her miss you. She'll either finally come around or start feeling on someone else. Oh well if that happens, it just shows you would have been the guy of the day.

Post more and I'll give you more feedback.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** man, I'm like the male version of that. I do it without even realizing. Some chicks just flirt a lot, and there isn't a whole lot you can do about it.

CuT3L1LB1onD3

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice 1 trogdawg

hey whats up yal? that's what all girls think all guys do (i mean don't ever want to move to the next step). I liked trogdawg's way of looking at it. Ask her about it and if she says she doesn't want to move up then tell her to stop touching you. Do you want to be serious with this girl?

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They used to call them "sunshine girls". They flirt with anyone and everyone but don't want actually go anywahere.

Unfortuantely it's pretty common. If they turn you down, try asking them why they've been flirting with you all night. Beyond that, I'm not sure. You could try the tactic of deliberately ignoring them. (There's a good article about it headlined on the main sosuave.com site called Calculated Indifference: A Small Story to Warm Your Hearts. Its about a completely different situation, but the strategy to use is the same.)