"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Ever had this problem?

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
1,514
Reaction score
9
Location
WA
Have any of you guys met chicks who flirt with you a lot and stuff(like touching and everything) but decline to go out with you or "take it up to the next step?" What do you guys think the reason(s) for this is and what would you do? (im in a situation like this right now).
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Trogdawg

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2003
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
I had a girl do that to me once. She was all touchy feely huggy with me. Even held my hand for a night. Maybe she was on X or something but she didn't want to give me her #. I'll need more info on your situation and a little history to give you better feedback.

Your best bet would be to ask for her # and then a date and if she says No than tell her to quit touching you. That you can't be touched by just anyone. Be humorous about it. Make her miss you. She'll either finally come around or start feeling on someone else. Oh well if that happens, it just shows you would have been the guy of the day.

Post more and I'll give you more feedback.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
**** man, I'm like the male version of that. I do it without even realizing. Some chicks just flirt a lot, and there isn't a whole lot you can do about it.
 

CuT3L1LB1onD3

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2003
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Washington
nice 1 trogdawg

hey whats up yal? that's what all girls think all guys do (i mean don't ever want to move to the next step). I liked trogdawg's way of looking at it. Ask her about it and if she says she doesn't want to move up then tell her to stop touching you. Do you want to be serious with this girl?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
A theater near you
They used to call them "sunshine girls". They flirt with anyone and everyone but don't want actually go anywahere.

Unfortuantely it's pretty common. If they turn you down, try asking them why they've been flirting with you all night. Beyond that, I'm not sure. You could try the tactic of deliberately ignoring them. (There's a good article about it headlined on the main sosuave.com site called Calculated Indifference: A Small Story to Warm Your Hearts. Its about a completely different situation, but the strategy to use is the same.)
 
Top