Ever got to a point where you just genuinely feel bad for a BPD ex

B

BlueAlpha1

You are a very bitter and angry man, I can tell you still have a lot of core shame, my wish for you is that one day you can accept yourself and find happiness.
TicTac really is a pathetic old man. I couldn't imagine being 64 and trolling other guys on internet forums.

I took him off ignore just to make sure it was him who you were arguing with. He's going back on now, I recommend you do the same.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
TicTac really is a pathetic old man. I couldn't imagine being 64 and trolling other guys on internet forums.

I took him off ignore just to make sure it was him who you were arguing with. He's going back on now, I recommend you do the same.
Sez the pathetic young un.

What you think of me is none of my business.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
What a ridiculous post.

You've got hundreds of people on this one message board alone reporting almost identical storylines from start to finish, and you deny the existence of any tendencies consistent with mental illness.
Hundreds of unicorns??

If Hundreds of women described here have it, then guess what? It's NOT A DISORDER. It's in fact very orderly. It's called NORMALIZATION.

This is the same theory that proves that not all men are abusive wife beaters, as divorce court and feminists claim.

So there are two possibilities regarding "BPD women":

1) She wasn't crazy and it made him feel better saying she was crazy.
2) She was clinically insane and that's his excuse?

Sorry, but no sympathy from me for dating crazy women.

Guys, we want women who are crazy about us, not women who are crazy despite us.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
What a ridiculous post.

You've got hundreds of people on this one message board alone reporting almost identical storylines from start to finish, and you deny the existence of any tendencies consistent with mental illness. I think you should stick to PUA threads or inflating the number of girls you've banged

That is you constantly threatening to steal everyone's HB on here, isn't it?
NIH reports that 1.6% of the US population has BPD.

Around here, a third of the posts.

Non compos mentis.

B

BlueAlpha1

Hundreds of unicorns??

If Hundreds of women described here have it, then guess what? It's NOT A DISORDER. It's in fact very orderly. It's called NORMALIZATION.

This is the same theory that proves that not all men are abusive wife beaters, as divorce court and feminists claim.

So there are two possibilities regarding "BPD women":

1) She wasn't crazy and it made him feel better saying she was crazy.
2) She was clinically insane and that's his excuse?

Sorry, but no sympathy from me for dating crazy women.

Guys, we want women who are crazy about us, not women who are crazy despite us.
They aren't unicorns, and it's not hard to believe most of the guys on this board have encountered one because it's a pretext for many that arrive here in the first place. You are not sampling hundreds of random guys, this is a forum for guys who've been through it. So of course we all come here.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The Government once tried to say that all Government workers were above average. Many defended them with a straight face. BlueAlpha1 sounds like one of them.

You can't have it both ways. You can't say that LOTS of men were EXTREMELY UNFORTUNATE to encounter such RARE women. If lots of men encountered them, then BPD women are not rare. Having a disorder is not common (unless you work for Big Pharma).

But then again, you're right. She's CRAZY not to love you!

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
They aren't unicorns, and it's not hard to believe most of the guys on this board have encountered one because it's a pretext for many that arrive here in the first place. You are not sampling hundreds of random guys, this is a forum for guys who've been through it. So of course we all come here.
Then I respectfully ask the moderators to build a sub-forum just for you.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
NIH reports that 1.6% of the US population has BPD.
That means that a man would have to have relationships with 62.5 women in order to date ONE BPD woman. I'd be willing to bet that we could pool together 100 members who claimed to date BPD women and they only dated 62.5 women between themselves.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
That means that a man would have to have relationships with 62.5 women in order to date ONE BPD woman. I'd be willing to bet that we could pool together 100 members who claimed to date BPD women and they only dated 62.5 women between them.
Like I said - non compos mentis.

The incidence of cluster B women is not zero. But this is ridiculous.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I've dated about 62.5 women in my life (counting that 3-way). But that's over 30 years. I once dated a girl who I thought was BPD, but in hindsight, she just wasn't that into me. That inspired me to get in better shape and after that I went on a tear with 20-something women. God bless that girl! That's how it's supposed to happen. Women are supposed to inspire us. Maybe they were smart not to like us. BPD whining is the fat shaming mantra applied to men. It's like feminists trying to legislate ugly women into being hot. Just hit the gym instead.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys who go through a BPD, if they have any sense about them, will realize after it that something was badly wrong, but not have the prerequisite knowledge, therefore they search things on google, dial in on BPD, and end up here through a quick google search.

When it comes to BPD, you either went through one or you will never, ever actually know what its like.

This isn't a case of "she just wasn't that into you bro"

This is a case of a girl who was OBSESSED with you suddenly snapping for no reason when you least expect it, and going psychotic in front of your eyes, its a hellish experience, cuts, screaming, self harm, suicidal ideation, threats, slander, police, then one day the switch resets and she comes after you again telling you she loves you.... And she believes it.

If you never went through it, shut the hell up because you are ignorant to the extreme and totally unqualified to comment.

And if you are a narcissist type like tic tac or bigneil, shut up because nobody wants to hear your retarded posturing and the rest of the bile you toxic *******s spew out of that hole you call a mouth

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
When it comes to BPD, you either went through one or you will never, ever actually know what its like.
Oh, God. Only victims of BPD's can understand? This sounds like female logic. Male logic says only 1 in 62 women has BPD, and since every guy whining about BPD insists she was great in bed, that means only men who slept with 62 women can understand. That would be less than 1% of men on Earth, and less than .001% of men here.

GeoMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
That means that a man would have to have relationships with 62.5 women in order to date ONE BPD woman. I'd be willing to bet that we could pool together 100 members who claimed to date BPD women and they only dated 62.5 women between themselves.
I really don't care for this discussion lol but you got to keep in mind that BPD woman also do a lot more dating compared to the average chick. I could be wrong maybe my ex wasn't BPD. It doesn't matter she behaved in the same way. Maybe she wasn't that into me?
Oh, God. Only victims of BPD's can understand? This sounds like female logic. Male logic says only 1 in 62 women has BPD, and since every guy whining about BPD insists she was great in bed, that means only men who slept with 62 women can understand. That would be less than 1% of men on Earth, and less than .001% of men here.
Jesus Christ why does it matter lol broad was still crazy af haha

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
All women are crazy. Especially hot women. Likewise, hot women are especially likely to flake, in an instant, because that's what they do when they find someone they like better. They have to pick the guy they like best and they have to ditch the other guy because they only have one womb.

Most guys here have only had a couple really hot women in their lives, so they are heart broken when she ends it. Then they try to rationalize it, and the BPD stories really hit home, but years later they can admit that it was just another girl with no particularly unusual traits whatsoever.

Again, the D in BPD stands for Disorder. Personality Disorders are not that common or they would be called Personalities.

We KNOW for a fact that the majority of BPD stories here can't all be true. We should run a poll to see what percentage of the women people have dated (who they think) were BPD and it's going to be much higher than 1.6%.

GeoMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
All women are crazy. Especially hot women. Likewise, hot women are especially likely to flake, in an instant, because that's what they do when they find someone they like better. They have to pick the guy they like best and they have to ditch the other guy because they only have one womb.

Most guys here have only had a couple really hot women in their lives, so they are heart broken when she ends it. Then they try to rationalize it, and the BPD stories really hit home, but years later they can admit that it was just another girl with no particularly unusual traits whatsoever.

Again, the D in BPD stands for Disorder. Personality Disorders are not that common or they would be called Personalities.

We KNOW for a fact that the majority of BPD stories here can't all be true. We should run a poll to see what percentage of the women people have dated (who they think) were BPD and it's going to be much higher than 1.6%.
I've had hot woman break up with me before and although I was heartbroken I didn't find anything particularly wrong on there part. They just genuinely didn't like me no more lol. BPD woman are more promiscuous than your average woman so although there might only be 1.6% of the population they date more than 1.6% of the male population. I get your point but your misusing your stats.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had hot woman break up with me before and although I was heartbroken I didn't find anything particularly wrong on there part. They just genuinely didn't like me no more lol. BPD woman are more promiscuous than your average woman so although there might only be 1.6% of the population they date more than 1.6% of the male population. I get your point but your misusing your stats.
Bpds get around.

Average of say 3 "relationships" per year and average of say 15 different ****s, many are a lot more prolific than this but let's be conservatives

So in a 10 year stretch a moderate BPD will have 30 "relationships" 150 different ****s and probably 300 orbiters.

So yeah, maybe they are only 1.5% of the population (which is still millions of them) and you can see, the number of guys that will run afoul of one at some stage is actually quite high.

B

BlueAlpha1

Bpds get around.

Average of say 3 "relationships" per year and average of say 15 different ****s, many are a lot more prolific than this but let's be conservatives

So in a 10 year stretch a moderate BPD will have 30 "relationships" 150 different ****s and probably 300 orbiters.

So yeah, maybe they are only 1.5% of the population (which is still millions of them) and you can see, the number of guys that will run afoul of one at some stage is actually quite high.
Good try, but it's pretty hopeless trying to explain this to bigneil. It's ironic he wants to explain this away as "female logic" when he's having the utmost difficulty understanding basic implications of data/evidence, or male logic.

He is acting as though the people who make up this forum are a random cross-section of average men, and so it's statistically improbable the stories are real or the disorder was present in these girls. He can't grasp that this is a forum FOR guys coming out of bad relationships, and that as a simple matter of SEO this forum is at the top of the search list for guys looking for information.

The 97% of guys who have never been with a bdp DON'T NEED THE FORUM. The other 3% are the guys that have and thus the high percentage of BPD encounterers. It's not at all surprising that a large percentage within the small percentage of the guys that come here have a story to tell.

Yes, my girl was BPD and was in therapy. Had daddy issues, extreme adoration in the beginning, turned ice cold at times, slept around, came back 50 times, tried to OD on pills, etc. Inferno's girl sounded even worse with the cutting and more gruesome episodes. These girls were sick, and we don't need you to understand for it to be true.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good try, but it's pretty hopeless trying to explain this to bigneil. It's ironic he wants to explain this away as "female logic" when he's having the utmost difficulty understanding basic implications of data/evidence, or male logic.

He is acting as though the people who make up this forum are a random cross-section of average men, and so it's statistically improbable the stories are real or the disorder was present in these girls. He can't grasp that this is a forum FOR guys coming out of bad relationships, and that as a simple matter of SEO this forum is at the top of the search list for guys looking for information.

The 97% of guys who have never been with a bdp DON'T NEED THE FORUM. The other 3% are the guys that have and thus the high percentage of BPD encounterers. It's not at all surprising that a large percentage within the small percentage of the guys that come here have a story to tell.

Yes, my girl was BPD and was in therapy. Had daddy issues, extreme adoration in the beginning, turned ice cold at times, slept around, came back 50 times, tried to OD on pills, etc. Inferno's girl sounded even worse with the cutting and more gruesome episodes. These girls were sick, and we don't need you to understand for it to be true.
There is obviously something in play with these guys who get so irate when BPD's are mentioned, I can't quite figure out what it is.

Personally i think those of us that have been through it owe it to the guys who wash up here, having just been turned over, to help them out the best we can. Going through one of these cluster B relationships is literally life threatening in some cases, when you don't know what you are dealing with.

I can attest to that as I seriously considered throwing myself off a bridge when i couldn't do anything to get my head screwed on again and life was intolerable. My bpd had gaslit me into oblivion, and was playing a push pull game at a ferocious rate, (i hate you, you abused me, you are the worst person i've ever met, i love you, come back, please that wasnt me, im sick, i dont know whats happening) not giving me time to think or figure out what was going on and literally drove me over the edge into a nervous breakdown, intentionally.

This is not a sob story, i'm over it and i learned from it, but it's just what happened.

In the end it was a stranger on the internet from the UK who spoke to me on skype for 5 hours at 3am in the morning his time, who taught me about bpd, and the after effects on it.

If it wasn't for him, i'd be at the bottom of the river, that is no joke.