Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever get bummed out about your age?

Volpez

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 26 and broke up with my girl a few months ago, still not over it yet, but one thing that bugged me is I was with her almost 3 years, thats a lot of time getting to know someone, now I have to start all over and try to find a girl with no kids and I would like to start a family before I am 30. Just seems like a lot of work and no much time =(

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really do.

I've learned more from this board in the past three years about life than I did the 24 years before finding this place.

Wish I had a resource like this board when I was 18.

The really young guys like 15 and 18 year olds that find the DJ board really have lucked out.

If they take the advice seriously and can find a way to apply it effectively they are way ahead of the game in life.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Volpez said:
...now I have to start all over and try to find a girl with no kids and I would like to start a family before I am 30. Just seems like a lot of work and no much time =(
How much are you getting paid for that job?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate when people think I am 19 or 20 and I have to tell them I am closer to 30!!!!

It can be annoying! I thought it was supposed to be GREAT to look young!?

My mother got hit on by 20-somethings well into her 40's, we got them good genes. :)

But I think she also used to lie about her age.

She also ended up with a man like 9 years younger than her.

I hate that look of pure shock on someone's face when I tell them I am nearly 30!!!

OK, sometimes I like it, its funny. But I had a bad experience recently!

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
How much are you getting paid for that job?
So beautiful. * tears up * I wonder what the odds are that he'll discover the beautiful gems of truth imbedded in your quip.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I'll be 32 next month, I'm single and loving it. Somewhere around the age of 30, I actually started to appreciate life. Although I was mature at 26-29, I wasn't mature enough to be tied down and married, there is so much in life to learn & experience.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
I hate when people think I am 19 or 20 and I have to tell them I am closer to 30!!!!

It can be annoying! I thought it was supposed to be GREAT to look young!?

My mother got hit on by 20-somethings well into her 40's, we got them good genes. :)

But I think she also used to lie about her age.

She also ended up with a man like 9 years younger than her.

I hate that look of pure shock on someone's face when I tell them I am nearly 30!!!

OK, sometimes I like it, its funny. But I had a bad experience recently!
Oh gimme a break. I bet you'd trade places with someone who's almost 30 and looks 40 in a heartbeat, eh?

Anyways, I'm 26 and yeah I get bummed out about my age. Sure it's "young" and you always hear middle-aged people say "I wish I was 25 again", but there's a certain aspect of being, say, 21 and under that disappears once you get into your mid 20s. You're still experiencing things for the first time along with your peers, you don't have the responsibilities of being a full-fledged 9-5er, and it's the last time of your life to goof off and act with irreverence before people start saying, "Uhh, aren't you a little old to be doing that?" People say you're still young throughout your 20s, even into your 30s, but as far as I'm concerned real youth ends with that era of your life. It's especially worse if you never really took advantage of it, and never will. Regret makes getting older even worse.

Reaction score
Iqqi, so at 18 did you look like you were 8? :D Now that would be crazy!!

Volpez - don't get married just to be married - this is the wrong attitude! You'll be divorced and paying $700/mth in child support at 29!

Get married and start a family when you meet someone with compatible values as yours and who is is sync with her femininity!!

And I'm 45 and look like 44 - so I'm cool with that.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
confuscious say that p*ssy that 21 year old but banged 10,000 times older than p*ssy that 40 years old but banged only 1,000 times.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I do. It sucks when I realize that I may be physically 26 years old but I've done so much less than the average person my age. It's almost like I've been 20 years old for the past 6 years.

If I told somebody that I live with my grandmother, am not working, have never had a long term relationship and is starting university in August, they would never guess that I'm in my late 20's.

At least I have the benefit of looking 20 so nobody thinks I'm out of place.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
At least I have the benefit of looking 20 so nobody thinks I'm out of place.
Yeah... but then you have to TELL them how old you really are, and you get that shocked crazed look! Sometimes it isn't good!

Sometimes it makes me feel guilty! Like its wrong to look younger than you are.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I do get the crazy look when I tell people how old I am. So I've decided to not tell people how old I am. If they ask I'll just lie. I'll just say I'm 22 and I was born in 1986 :p

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Yeah I do get the crazy look when I tell people how old I am. So I've decided to not tell people how old I am. If they ask I'll just lie. I'll just say I'm 22 and I was born in 1986 :p
I've thought of doing the same. Haha. If I move to a new place, I might just start at 22 again. I got out of a few years long LTR last year, and I know what you mean about feeling the same age for years.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even think about it. So, no, I don't get bummmed about my age. Why would I??

The only time I even have the age issue come up is when a random person (usually a girl) says something to me like, "We're soooo old" or "Doesn't getting old suck" or "We can't do [insert anything here] anymore - 'WE'RE' too old". I then tell them to STFU and speak for themselves.

My ex talked about age all the time. It was really annoying.

I recently noticed one of my guy friends began talking about age after he got into a relationship with a 29yo girl. He started bringing up his age about 3 months into the relationship. He'd never brought it up before, so I had an idea that she was the cause of his sudden concern with age. A few weeks later, I found out first hand that she was the culpret. I went out to dinner with him and his chick and the girl starts talking about how 'old' we all are and how we can't do the same things anymore. I had to set her straight. That's when I really realized she'd basically brainwashed him into thinking he's 'old'. Her projecting her reality onto him.

Another quick story. My 39yo guy friend capitulated to marriage after his girl repeatedly (daily?) told him how old he is and that no girls think older guys are hot. He divorced 3 months later and is now regularly banging girls ages 19-27.

It's rare that I hear anyone complain about age. My circle of friends know not to complain about age around me ;)

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
getting bummed out is a state of mind. if its not your age it would be something else.

getting bummed out is always routed in the feeling that you have been jipped, lost out, treated unfairly, etc.

all of this is routed in the western delusional thinking of what life is suppose to be. most people in the west are disappointed with their life, because they've watched too many tv shows and movies that brainwash them into thinking that life is suppose to be a version of national lampoons van wilder or something.

they've been lead to believe that life is about getting rich, banging the hottest chic in school, doing something that 'leaves your mark', etc.

the reason people get upset with getting older is that as they get older they think 'damn, i haven't had all those things. and now that im older, i probably never will. waaaaaah i hate being older.'

its all matrix thinking. the consumerism state of the west where we are always in a state of want. and the older we get the more disappointed we get that we didn't get everything we wanted so far in life.

but its all very easy to fix. stop judging yourself and your life and start appreciating everything you have. your health, a job, healthcare, easy access to food, entertainment, exercise options, etc.

the beauty of getting older is that you realize life isn't forever and as such develop an appreciation for it. whereas when you are young you think tomorrow is so far away that you fritter away your days without thinking about it.

just don't wait until you are 60 to start living in the NOW.

Reaction score
Way to bring us out of the matrix Joekerr! :up: