Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever get aggressive and push a woman around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
I work out at gym 3 hours a day then afterwards hop in my black dodge charger and jam it into 1st gear and squeal the tires down the road leaving a blast of exhaust behind.

I have this rage in me. I will sometimes walk out on a girl and be a total pr*ck to her.

I go the bars, hit on girls, grab their boobs or butt and sometimes get slapped.
When I am on a date I feel like I have can my way with her.
When we have sex -- its very rough. I will push her around, slam her head against the headboard, grab her arms and slap her butt and leave bruises on her.

Not sure where I get this aggression from? Maybe I need to hang out with more guys. Anyone go through this?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Get some professional psych help. You are confusing dominance with internal agression or anger issues.

Last edited:

Dan Bautista

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is only a matter of time before you catch a criminal charge for your actions. You are lucky you have received nothing but a slap on the face for catching someone's boobs or butt in the bar yet. Think of this as a second chance and get some professional help while refraining from going to bars or any other places in general that aggravate you in the mean time.

And no, this is not normal.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Strong men are here to protect women, not hurt them. A man hitting a woman is like a woman abusing a child. There is no contest. A man who raises a hand to hurt a woman except in self defense should be shot by her.

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes that's over the top man
Way too aggressive

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
Yea man, need to get this sh*t of my system. Running, lifting, punching a bag aint fixin it man.

Out of control and LIT UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.