Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever feel sorry for women that hit the wall hard

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I met this girl through a mutual friend and is a good example of a woman that hit the wall hard. She's 35, her skin is all scaly from over-tanning, she used to party a lot and now she doesn't drink a sip of alcohol, all her friends are single moms, and has chosen the wrong type of guys. She's a white girl that likes black guys, so she has pursued the thugs instead of the black guys with their **** together. As a result, she had a huge breakup with her ex and he has her car and the whole situation is a mess lol.

What is a girl supposed to do in this situation? She can probably get a guy, but that guy won't be worth **** most likely and she's nearing her peak age to have children.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women forgot to be women and being feminine a long time ago and do not know their roles. They don't learn the basic skills of a woman cooking, cleaning, etc. It's not like men do not need to cook and clean; however, these duties are more of a woman's role just like lifting heavy things, repairing, fixing are more of a man's role.

Add to that, with all the woman's "game-playing," "drama," "sh!t-testing," in the name of "sense of humor," they lose many good men that come their way. They hit mid-thirties and late-thirties and wonder why they can't get any real man. Poof, one day, their ovaries get dried up and their game over.

I will let these women to live with their dogs and cats. I will let these women to be the victims of their own stupidity.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will let these women to be the victims of their own stupidity.
Hardly. The problem with this line of thinking is that you're attributing to women the kind of agency & forward-thinking that is a (mostly) masculine characteristic. These women aren't malicious (for the most part)--mostly just misguided (or maybe 'unguided,' to be more accurate). They've been fed the same set of lies that have caused young men so much trouble and pain and drive them to places like SoSuave.

If you've spent any amount of time around beautiful young women (though the SMP is so skewed now days that they don't even have to be beautiful, just moderately attractive), you'd understand that they're totally insulated from reality. They go through a world of magic, where things merely 'happen to them,' where everyone they meet laughs at anything they say and are sympathetic to their problems, no matter how inane; where high value men are widely available and seek them out with little to no need to perform on their end; where no one ever calls them on their own bullsh1t or holds them accountable for their own failures. We live in a society where most fathers are afraid to stand up to their daughters (if they're around at all). What point of reference do they possibly have to see that life won't continue to be like that for them forever? The bulk of their guidance comes from mothers who themselves repeatedly made bad decisions that they can't even begin to understand or take accountability for--and from a media that is more interested in creating consumers than happy, self-actualized people (hint--happy, self-actualized people have less need to buy sh1t).

I'm not saying it's any of our responsibilities to save them lol--but I don't find any pleasure in seeing women miserable due to their inability to conceptualize and capitalize on their very temporal SMV peak. One day the magic just runs out for them--the only means they've ever needed to navigate life disappears. Even if the endgame for them is still being provided for, the consolation prize fails in comparison to what she could get in abundance in her youth. Some women, whether due to intelligence or upbringing understand that they have to cultivate themselves in other ways and use her peak years to procure long term benefit--but all of that's still luck-of-the-draw and doesn't make those women any better, merely more fortunate.

Fugitive

Don Juan
Reaction score
In general as a man gets older his value increases, he increase his wealth, becomes wiser, becomes a more experienced lover and he retains his ability to reproduce, men who take care of themselves can even become more attractive as they get older (we've all heard a woman at some point drooling over George Clooney who is 55 by the way!). Women on the other hand decrease in value as they get older, their looks decline, their figure declines, their ability to reproduce declines and then nose dives in late 30's, some women may go into the 40s but not many, they also become more set in their ways so their more difficult to mould.

The trouble is society isn't teaching women this. Decent looking women become overwhelmed with herds of men chasing them. It's a bit like a kid in a candy shop. It's just so easy, so much fun and such a feel good factor. Some women might be able to pick a decent guy from amongst the herds. Some women are terrible at picking a decent guy and go through many misfortunes as a result. And some women decide to continue playing the field in total ignorance of the fact that they will be less desirable at 30 then 25, less desirable at 35 then 30 and even less so at 40+. But don't worry because every woman will have a 40 year old friend somewhere who has managed to bag a 6 foot stockbroker with a 6 pack who rescues orphans in his spare time. Of course the chances of her finding that are very slim but women are wonderful at creating fairytales and believing that somehow they will be the princess.

I'd say the coming generations will have a lot of 40+ single women and you can see this phenomenon already developing. Most of them at that point either get super depressed and desperate or decide to bury themselves into their career in escapism and tell their friends that they don't want anyone because they are so busy and love being single which of course is quite sad because they are just lying to themselves to avoid confronting their short-comings/failures.

logicallefty

Reaction score
A post of mine on this issue from 1/10/2016

Sure.... When women get to preteen and early teen they are still reasonably innocent, for the most part. But once guys start giving them attention they quickly realize that they have an asset in their pants that they can get things with. Some give it, and others just use it for attention. As they get in their late teens and early 20s many of them struggle with doing what the fairy tales/society say they should do, get married have a family etc. VS., what they want to do which is go out and get all that c0ck that's available to them. Now in early-mid 20s they get into relationships and think they may need to settle down, but in the back of their mind it's not what they really want to do, but it's what they think that have to do. Many submit to society and get married to some beta provider by their mid 20s. They pretend to be happy with the beta, but they're really not, their inner wh0re is always biting at them. Thus, towards their late 20s and early 30s they cheat on the beta, and/or, just leave him and blame everything on him that is wrong within them. They may go thru several men in this way by early-mid 30s. By this time, about age 33, they are now sitting as a single mommy and getting some child support from the beta for 1, 2, or a few kids. Possibly from more than one daddy. But now they have seen enough of life to realize that life isn't all fun and games, life is not a fairy tale. And they also realize that they may actually have to do some real work in the world if they want they and their kids to survive. So now they become bitter b|tches. They live as a single mommy pretending that they are conquering the world and can do it all on their own.. But they are also out getting c0ck as much as possible and hoping that they might land yet another man who is willing to provide for them, and now for their their kids too. But they also are out to prove to the world that no man is going to run their lives and have authority over them because they are strong and independent women!! So any man that they date to try to get resources from they also treat him like crap. Most men still let them. Those that stand up to them end up getting into domestic disputes and accused of abuse. The woman will probably go through several more relationships like or similar to this in her 30s. By the age of 39 or so reality hits them once again. But now they are desperate for a man to take care of them, more than ever.. So by early to mid 40s they start being a *little* bit easier to get along with. Still not great but better than they were in their 30s. By probably mid to late 40s they might get into another relationship with a man and maybe settle down for a while. Or they might just face the fact that they're going to be single the rest of their lives and actually have to start doing some real work to survive . The child-support has now ran out because the children are 18, so they have lost that income, and thus and that's another factor into finding another man to provide. .
Do I feel sorry for them? hahahahahahahaaaahahaha HEYLLL NO.

The woman you speak of, OP, is different from other women HOW again??? I missed that part.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
A post of mine on this issue from 1/10/2016

Do I feel sorry for them? hahahahahahahaaaahahaha HEYLLL NO.

The woman you speak of, OP, is different from other women HOW again??? I missed that part.
What's funny is that her Drivers license pic is outdated and when I saw it I was like why can't you look like this now.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The wall is inevitable... The superficial people who depend on their good looks will find someday that looks are transient and will fade with time. I do not feel sorry for people in general, pity is a weakness... However, I look at the wall as a learning experience. To learn how foolish it is to simply depend on your looks, and to learn and develop your character and re-evaluate yourself. Many beautiful women I see seem to have a general lack of character, this is not all of them but more than less. These beautiful women begin to use their looks as a substitute for having any personality. They can often become addicted to maintaining their looks above all else. But inevitably, these people are hollow and shallow. They prop their own ego and their own sense of self up with their looks, and when it crumbles they crumble with it. In the end, their blessing of beauty may just be their curse...

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
The wall is inevitable... The superficial people who depend on their good looks will find someday that looks are transient and will fade with time. I do not feel sorry for people in general, pity is a weakness... However, I look at the wall as a learning experience. To learn how foolish it is to simply depend on your looks, and to learn and develop your character and re-evaluate yourself. Many beautiful women I see seem to have a general lack of character, this is not all of them but more than less. These beautiful women begin to use their looks as a substitute for having any personality. They can often become addicted to maintaining their looks above all else. But inevitably, these people are hollow and shallow. They prop their own ego and their own sense of self up with their looks, and when it crumbles they crumble with it. In the end, their blessing of beauty may just be their curse...
I feel bad because I hangout with her a lot and she always hints at hooking up and ****. However, I do see her past actions as dumb and I don't excuse her for them.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no i look down on women like these because they wouldnt give me the time of day when they were young and hot and i was interested, now that i look good cause i spent all my friday nights alone in the gym instead of getting drunk at the club ever week i feel im way too good for them and im turned off by them and i dont want to even look at them