Ever dumped a drop dead gorgeous HB?

CherryBreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious if any guys had every dumped a totally hot off the chart HB10? What was the experience and how did you feel and esp. how did she fee/reacted since no ones ever dumped her. I mean who dumps a hot chick ever?

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol true truee true ROFL... NIce one 007

crowes22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have dropped a girl I guarantee 99% of guys would say was super hot. Every guy and girl that met her when we were dating would fawn over her looks. And tell her and me about it.

I didn't feel bad at all. Later on I questioned my move a bit but it wasn't b/c she was such a catch. I realized this when I looked back at some of the shyt she put me through and examined her poor behavior.

How she felt? She wanted/wants me to kill myself, and told me that flat out in an email after I dropped her ass. Seriously.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. My highschool cheerleader gf cheated on me and I dumped her the next day.

She became an LA Lakergirl a couple years later :cheer:

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. Been there, done that. The amount of attention she used to get was insane, even walking down the street during the day.

She wanted to maintain a LDR, I didn't. Bye bye.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few months ago I was dating a HB9 model. She said she had some problems to deal with, never spoke to me for a month, then came back to me asking if we could pick up where we left off. I told her I was not interested, but we could be friends (I LJBF'd her!). Judging by her reaction, I think I must've been the first guy to do that. Haven't heard from her since!

I was seeing another HB9 until only a few weeks ago. Mere eye contact with her made my pulse race, but she played too many mind games, is an AW and a flake, so I rejected her and decided to pursue someone else.

I also rejected another hot girl a few years ago. I'd say she was an 8, but my friends thought she was stunning. Lovely girl, but she lacked confidence and was way too sweet! She kept kissing my a$$, would never speak her mind, offered to loan me money, did my work and stuff. She made me feel very uncomfortable.

Rejecting hot women certainly gives you confidence and once you've rejected one, you start to hold yourself to certain standards.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who dumps a hot chick? You would be surprised! They DO get dumped a lot, as they date different types of guys than your ordinary guy! Guys who have confidence and guys who get many other gorgous woman!

Hurrican

Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked this HB9 girl a lot but I noticed that she lost attraction after being apart for 2 months. So I told her we should not do stuff together and she said that I read her mind.

Then later she told me that she had "secretly" dumped me during are time apart when she was visiting family in Lativa. She did not tell me this over the phone or email during that 2 month time. She still belives that nobody has ever dumped her.