You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Yes.
That's not unusual. If you drop any loaded mag on a hard surface, there's a good chance of the base plate separating and ammo rounds flying all over the place (as they're held in place by a spring). That's why you're not supposed to drop it in the first place.plus carrying a semi-auto pistol that has a magazine that 'explodes' and sprays ammo all over the sidewalk...
It's very rare with a safety on or with a Glock. I carry, and I've never had a misfire. I've also never dropped my gun. However, the Glocks and Sigs (no safety) and internal safeties to prevent accidental discharge if a gun is dropped.That's not unusual. If you drop any loaded mag on a hard surface, there's a good chance of the base plate separating and ammo rounds flying all over the place (as they're held in place by a spring). That's why you're not supposed to drop it in the first place.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
True but I was talking about ammo falling out of a dropped mag, not the gun misfiringIt's very rare with a safety on or with a Glock. I carry, and I've never had a misfire. I've also never dropped my gun. However, the Glocks and Sigs (no safety) and internal safeties to prevent accidental discharge if a gun is dropped.
A Motorcycle Mama?Yes.
I have guns too.
She had a Glock & rode a m’cycle.