• yes I'v cheated and I regretted it later

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • never cheated on a girlfriend

Votes: 48 53.9%

• Total voters

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you have cheated on a girlfriend and didnt lose any sleep over it?

It doesnt count if you were planning on breaking up with her or the relationship was bad to begin with.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll admit, I have. I got caught up in the temptation of a increadibly nice ass. I didnt f*k her, but i did mess around, she had a fiance at the time too and he once called her while i was fingering her. She picked up and said she was hanging out with cousins and family, and then said "I love you too" and hung up. which i then continued to finger her and she loved it. makes u wonder if u ever call ur girl and she acts normal, meanwhile shes getting screwed with... :nervous:

Cashew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought about it several times. One of my girlfriends was convinced that I was cheating on her with one of my really close female friends who I never had any sexual interest in. She was wrong. Haven't cheated.

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cashew said:
Thought about it several times. One of my girlfriends was convinced that I was cheating on her with one of my really close female friends who I never had any sexual interest in. She was wrong. Haven't cheated.
So what did you do about her?

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I did and I don't regret it at all. I did feel guilty somewhat after doing so, it was only making out, but in the end me and the girl didn't work out anyway, so i'm glad I didn't pass up the opportunnity.

Unless you are getting married to a chick or think you are I don't think it's terrible to cheat. Sure it's not nice, and I wouldn't want a girl to cheat on me, but who knows, if you have the desire you obviously aren't being pleased by your current GF enough, and you may be passing up on a girl who's better for you.

hanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
If put in the right (or wrong i should say) situation i am sure we would all give into those temptations. I never have cheated on a girlfriend but i probably would if it presented itself.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done it and regreted it. Only because, I liked her alot and she never found out. And because, I got loyal friends who where there when, it happend.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i did..didnt really regret it but kinda felt a little awkward. the girl i cheated with knew i had a girl..and it was because of my girls bragging, she wanted to "taste" it...so i let her..

ive done it in previous relationships but ive always known they would never really last anyway..because im still young so..

i would never cheat on my marriage though

please note: I only cheated with girls that had something more to offer, like much more sexier..it has to be well worth cheating on somebody..like shes gotta have a super hott rump or super cute face..or super fly!

Cashew

Don Juan
Reaction score
AlexTheGreat said:
So what did you do about her?
Shortly after, she cheated on me, and told me about it. I think she was actually conviced I was cheating and that not only was she thinking that she was getting even, but that it would be a way for her to get me to admit that I was cheating also. Dumb girl... I walked away.

I get a phone message or text from her every few months still, but I never reply.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
once on holiday only a bit more than a month ago lol
she doesnt know and wont find out lol
i do regret it like but i dont know what to do with my girlfriend right now lol
she was a good HB8.5 though and im only young so theres still time yet lol

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't cheat on GFs, altho' I've done so in the past and it wasn't bad.

I just spin a lot of plates right now :cool:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. If I want to cheat, then my girl is not good enough. She needs to go.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cheat, and never regret it or feel guilty. I was in love, and I cheated, and would kiss her good night and sleep like a baby.

I wont ever regret it, or anything really, until I lose the girl. When I lose something, I realize how much I took it for granted. But a lot of times, I'll go into "relationships" really not caring if they end or not, but I make it a "relationship" just to satisfy the girls desire of wanting a "relationship". So it's easy to cheat. Although when I was in love, cheating was pretty simple and I still have no regrets.

It's my personality I guess.

Remulak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Either you cheat on the wh0re and give her all those negative emotions or she'll cheat on you! Women pretty much expect you to and when you don't they take you for granted and sh!t all over you. They're pissed you have the nerve to treat them with some decency and not treat them like the stinking piece of foul garbage that they are. Don't think your little angel will cheat? Watch how she acts when you become boring and she's branch swinging to some other guy's c0ck, it's like an exorcism took place. One day she'll start treating you like absolute crap and you won't understand why. Then she'll grow very very distant and yup! you guessed it your little princess fycked another guy behind your back. The only way to prevent this from happening is to beat them to the punch, they'll love you even more for it. $1000 says the girl In2theGame hooked up with had an AFC fiance who treated her like gold.

After you cheat make sure she finds out. She'll probably be pissed for a day or two don't believe it, it's a charade. Her p0ssy is secretly dripping, you'll probably get the best sex this side of the Mississippi.

Just a note, funny that 60% of the guys here never cheated on their girlfriend and we have tons of whiners who have been cheated on. Correlation?

Last edited:

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either you cheat on the wh0re and give her all those negative emotions or she'll cheat on you! Women pretty much expect you to and when you don't they take you for granted and sh!t all over you. They're pissed you have the nerve to treat them with some decency and not treat them like the stinking piece of foul garbage that they are. Don't think your little angel will cheat? Watch how she acts when you become boring and she's branch swinging to some other guy's c0ck, it's like an exorcism took place. One day she'll start treating you like absolute crap and you won't understand why. Then she'll grow very very distant and yup! you guessed it your little princess fycked another guy behind your back. The only way to prevent this from happening is to beat them to the punch, they'll love you even more for it. $1000 says the girl In2theGame hooked up with had an AFC fiance who treated her like gold.

After you cheat make sure she finds out. She'll probably be pissed for a day or two don't believe it, it's a charade. Her p0ssy is secretly dripping, you'll probably get the best sex this side of the Mississippi.

I could easily say you've been burned in the past and now you're a woman hater but I'm not going to do that. I'm certain that you speak out of experience and truth.