Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever catch a girl literally gagging over you?

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just thinking about my last school year and how I missed so many oppurtunities and I messed up for acting like an AFC.

One thing I cant forget is when 3 girls I had an oppurtunity to approach, gagged over me when I look into their eyes. One was a HB 9.5 and another a HB 8.5 and a HB 7.5.

All I did was LOOK into there eyes and it had an incredible hypnotizing affect over them. Ill explain one situation a little more.....

The HB 9.5 had the most incredible body ive ever seen. A blonde Brazilian. She had this strong sexual aura around her. It intimidated alot of guys. The thing was, while other guys were saying things like "damn, look at that ass" I was playing it cool, and only acting like I was AWARE that she was there and nothing else. I would just look in her eyes for a second and nod or raise my eyebrows.

She sat 2 chairs in front of me in a class I had. Me and her had almost no verbal contact. But I had such sexy body language and strong eye contact that this HB 9.5 tried to approach ME one day. I noticed she was coming on to me and I turned AFC, but I still continued the convo. I was a little shaky though because it was unexpected, I wasnt really on top of my game. Anyways that was the last time I talked to her because I thought I made a fool of myself.

Sometime later during the school year, in the class she looked my way because she wanted to see something behind me (i think). Well I looked into her eyes, then down at her lips, then back up, and I made this triangle movement with my eyes, sort of anazlying her face. (I read somewhere that people who are attracted to someone will look at the person with their eyes moving in a triangle shape). Well next thing I know her dilated pupils were hypnotized and locked on to my pupils and she was literally gagging like she was gagging on a ****. She even made this sort of sexual sound that I can only imagine her making when she is gagging on a ****.

It was amazing, I was shocked. I smiled at her and she woke up from the trance and giggled at me. I was about to start flirting with her but another guy in the class had the courage to mack her by sending notes to her. So I couldnt mack because she was busy reading and sending back notes. Well I missed that oppurtunity. She was also bouncing her leg the rest of the class period because I think she wanted me to talk to her but then someone had messed it up.

There was also one time where an 8 girl was looking at me and I looked into her eyes and raised an eyebrow and she threw herself on me, giving me a tight hug for a long time. When she finished she said "hehe sorry"

These were all missed oppurtunities, I was too AFC back then. Whenever I think about these situations I think about how stupid I was not to make any moves.

So has anyone had a girl gag over you, or hypnotized by looking into her eyes?

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
****, I've had all kinds of missed oppertunities.
Seriously, I don't mean to brag, but some girls literally threw themselves at me in HS..... and here's what I won't brag about: that I didn't do jack **** ;)

I mean, I had a girl (7, nice body) *ask* me "have you ever kissed a girl? I should teach you how", then she looked me dead in the eye for a while. I just kinda sat there.... and after a while she said "this is usually the part where you kiss me" and I don't remember why exactly, but I made an excuse why I couldn't kiss her...... my god....
another girl I had talked to online (where I had more balls) told me that the next time we were alone she was gonna rip my clothes off and have her way with me. Well, I never got alone with her....
and here's a good one: I was watching a movie with some people, including one hb (8, w/ a NICE rack). I was cuddling with the chick under a blanket, and she took my hand, and *put it over her breast*..... I wasn't sure what to do so I left it limp

I don't know, maybe it was the fact that I never did anything with girls that made a mysterious aura which drew them all to me so that they could try to be the first to "break" me or something...... either that or I was a damn good DJ afc, lol......

ahhhh, to be young and innocent again...... well then again maybe not ;)

die4me

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny how we couldn't take something that was practically layed on a silver platter right in front of us.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFL!

damn seloifter, I dont think I will ever pass up chances like those. You must've come from a new breed of AFC called SAFC (stupid average frustrated chump). But hey, at least you got more offers than me, I never got oppurtunities like that. You lucky bastard you!

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea..... to be honest, I don't think back in high school I was even all that interested in girls.... I mean, I had the hormones and all, but I wasn't looking for a relationship, or even sex for that matter!
And, by consistently denying girls, it did make me somehow more mysterious and attractive (not like I ever used that for anything though....)
I'm not really sure whether or not I regret turning all those offers down (ok well maybe the one about the girl on the couch...... damn I would have liked to massage those boobs.....), but at least I learned **** from all of em :D

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow...i still even miss some oppertunities..i mean ive changed ALOT and i can get girls to like me by talking to them and stuff, but i still ***** out sometimes...

thers this one girl (easily give her an 8) Back when i was in around 8th grade (senior now) i used to have the BIGGEST CRUSH on this girl, i sweated her HARD!! Well, she was gone for a while and this year she came back, and we were in the same business class. She deffinatley liked me, we did joking kino, she would hug me sometimes when she came in class..one time i was standing behind some door and she came in just to say sup to me..but she didnt see me so she was like "where my baby dip!!" Lol, then one time I was bothering her and i took her notecards home, and i forgot to give them back so she was like "give me ur number so i can call you and remind you to bring it tomorrow!" so i gave it, but my ***** self didnt get hers...she didnt call me that day..so when i saw her in the hallways in the mornin i was like "yo alicia, why aint u call me yesterday!?" and she said something i forgot what it was..but yeah thats was a big missed oppertunity i could hvae deff. got some ass by now..............

And seloifter, i know what u feel man, sometimes i just dont know what to do..lol..but hey, that hasent hapenned recently:p

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are nothin.

I have chicks offering to PAY me for some lovin.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WORKEROUTER
You guys are nothin.

I have chicks offering to PAY me for some lovin.
damn those chicks must be ugly to be payin for sex. Sh1t if they look good then how the fvck do you do it man!?

StockTrader

Don Juan
Reaction score
My rule is, the hotter the girl, the more EC you should give. I figure 95% of guys would focus on her body, on her lips, on her ass, etc. It took a rare guy to only look into her eyes.

Latina women I've found, tend to hold EC pretty long with you. Last year at shool, this bombshell of a girl (looked like Kobe Bryants hot wife), gave me alot of EC and it almost seemed to be a game of, who can hold it longer. Even if it's uncomfortable, make her break it first.