“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Ever bang an ex-wife?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2022
Messages
3,866
Reaction score
2,510
Just gathering a little data on this. Only thing I ask is that you keep it to a legitimate spouse. Being a long term relationship does not count on this one for the purposes of this highly academic study. Thank you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,509
Reaction score
11,377
The closest I ever got was when I showed up at my ex wife's apartment after I'd been out partying. We made out and were naked in bed. Didn't end up having sex. It was a mutual decision not to. Glad we didn't. Ended up falling asleep in each other's arms and that was it. We both knew there wasn't the sexual attraction there like it used to be and we cared more about our friendship.
 
Top