Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever afraid of running into an ex while out with a new girl

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I broke it off with her, it would be awkward, but I wouldn't be afraid of running into her. I've got my own life to live, and I don't let girlfriends - present or ex, dictate how I live it.

If she's the one that broke it off with me, then nothing in the world would make me happier then having her see me with another girl. Call me a vindicative a$$hole, but I enjoy every single second of it.

And if she makes a scene with your new girl, get her ass fired.

sustainable007

Don Juan
Reaction score
for soma

Soma...You wouldnt have the balz to do that...thats because you would be caught up in the advise of this site and deep down inside you would be afraid to give your ex the finger...You would probably be wondering: Is this going to keep her from coming back....?

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
hahaha

Dude, if believing that helps you sleep at night, go for it.

Hi, my name is Sustainable007. I'm not a psychologist...but I play one on an internet chat board! Bud um pum pum!

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to date girls that don't live anywhere near each other or in different cities so the chances of running into one while I'm with another is very slim.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell, Disciple New York is a big enough city it seems like you could date girls at all different part of that city and get away with it.