Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever accused of sexual harrasment at work?

NoBiscuits

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You double posted this thread.

I wasn't exactly accused at work, but close enough. The short answer is that I didn't cope. I was given a BS reason to take me off the team and ejected from it immediately. I then sacrificed multiple connections to clear the air and prove innocence before charges were filed. My connections said the people they called for me understood nothing happened and that the ones who booted me would call me back to apologize, but they never did. I lost about 6 months of networking from it, spent a favor, lost two potential career opportunities, and had a gap on my resume because I couldn't risk that reference getting called as everyone there already believed the accuser.

That's it. That's the end of the story.

I have a similar story about getting accused of racism too. He did it because he screwed up very badly and needed to distract the people in charge. It worked. Yeah, I don't trust anyone anymore with how fast it can all be taken away from you for no good reason.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. I stick to myself and watch videos in the lunchroom with my Tablet and mainly talk to people who are the same sex and the very odd time I might interact with a lady (who is usually a manager). It's not something that I'm prepared to risk experiencing as I take my job seriously. Threads like this affirm that I have my reasons for not being "too friendly" with women that can be misconstrued and result in a complaint. I know I'm not the most attractive guy there, am blackpill aware, and avoid such scenarios.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't mean to double post. It seems like this is a scarlet letter all over again what a rush. In either of your situations were lawyers involved?

NoBiscuits

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the racism case there was. But it was actually me filing the lawsuit against him for all that, winning, and then never being able to get the compensation.

If you're accused and higher ups don't immediately take your side and fire her before word gets around, then there's no saving the situation. Accept it's over and immediately start on Plan B out of there. I've heard the same type of story from multiple people, and the bottom line is that you never really recover in that environment.

If you try to defend yourself, you may have some success in that you don't get fired or sued, but you will forever be seen as guilty and your work environment is destroyed beyond repair. I was lucky, but others have had to painfully watch their friends stay silent while you're being raked against the coals. It's because they're secretly glad it's not them in the hot seat. They might come to you one on one after the moment is over and your fate is now sealed to say "It shouldn't have happened to you. I know you didn't do anything wrong" and whatever else. Don't ever accept a private apology from those who stayed silent.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual harassment in the workplace: “Men acting like men around women”

~ Dr. F. Roger Devlin

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never, but I didn't hit on female customers or co-workers, so there was never any reason for accusations.

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, but our training video is getting more ridiculous every year tho. Before it was a short list, basically don’t touch anybody and don’t make sexually inappropriate advances. Now it’s ”don’t use the wrong pronouns, don’t look at anybody too long, don’t smile too long, don’t do this, don’t say that…” 2hrs later you’re afraid to breathe around certain people for fvck sake.

Yet during Pride Month, we had an email celebrating bisexuality, WTF? Why does this have any place at work?

I’ve only seen one case at work and it was a manager sleeping with his secretary and the relationship went south so she claimed harassment to get ultimate revenge. Hell have no fury like a woman scorned.

People fool around but it is usually consensual. One of the younger Chads told a story that while he was getting oral from one of our coworkers, she stops and says, “you at least have to buy me dinner after this…” That girl was young and higher on the SMV. Not too many guys in her cohort would say no to her offers.

I agree most of these issues would disappear if there were less or no women around. Most of the “harassment“ is guys ribbing each other like we have since the beginning of time.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree most of these issues would disappear if there were less or no women around.
Or if you just can control your scarcity mindset and stop hitting on women in the workplace. Keep your sex life private and separate from work.

Most of the “harassment“ is guys ribbing each other like we have since the beginning of time.
Except that the guys you're harassing suck it up and don't go to HR.

Not everybody is in favour of 'ribbing'. Most of the co-workers who tried that with me have regretted.