"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Even The Gigalo couldnt help me on this one!!!!@^^!@^!^

eba

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2003
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
38
This is about GRL1 from my older story, Christine(ah) (don't know which one)...

Im trying to get this girl. She will be my big step into DJedness, since shes a rarity at my school and all the senior homosexuals want her (shes a freshman by the way). Anyways, this girl is friendly with EVERY person except me. As far as I know, since no one was talking to her the first few days, I was the first dude who really made an effort to talk to her.

Today we had to do this mock conversation in Spanish class (we were going to different peoples desks and starting conversations) so I went to her and was being real friendly and smiling AND making eye contact. But she wouldnt do the same, which she does for EVERYONE else though!

Now, anyone got any thoughts on what this means? Since shes young, she might be doing that schoolgirl thing where she pretends not to like me but really does but I doubt (with my luck) that thats it. So does that mean she hates my guts or does it mean she wants me? eh? EH?

Thanks in advance for any predictions.23!@N@O3!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Go straight up to her and ask her what her problem is with you.
 

Beatflux

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Location
Aurora, CO, USA
Hello.

Easy. Be yourself.
 

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
There may be alot of possibilities here. You will just have to read her body language, her mood, and try to see her emotions or how she is feeling when your talking to her.

She may have a boyfreind, and feels uncomfortable because you are attracted to her. She may be shy when talking to you.

She may not even like you and act pissed or sort of stand-offish or cold because she doesnt want to talk to you. If this was the case, next time you talk to her say something like "your not very freindly! Ill just leave you alone" in a not so serious tone. Then leave and go talk to another girl or another freind. Its better if you talk to another girl though because this might get her jealous. Then from then on I wouldn't talk to her unless I needed to. I wouldn't look at her either. But if your eyes just happen to meet, dont quickly look away, dont put on a mad face, just act unphased, dont change your mood just because this girl wasn't talking to you, just naturally look away and pay attention to something else. Try not to send any signals of tension.

If she is just shy next time she does this while talking to her, ask her "whats wrong? something on your mind?" if she asks "why" then I would say "cause your looking around like some stalker is after you" (if she is actually looking around like some stalker is looking for her). If not just say something like "because you seem preoccupied" or "you seem down".

Hope that helps.
 

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
Maybe you need to show her how great you are by being very friendly to all the other girls in class, and then she'll realize what she's missing.

Whenever I sense one of these kinds, I abandon them and make an extra effort to be excellent with her friends.
And then I lay back and watch human nature take its course :)

BBB
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2003
Messages
518
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Re: Hello.

Originally posted by Beatflux
Easy. Be yourself.
OH gee. thanks. u must be a pro at this. I'll jsut be the humble quiet guy and i'm sure she'll find it cute and jump my bones.

While i'm at it, i'll just stay at the nerd table w/ BeatFlux and pray each night that some girl might give me her number. Not that it would matter because I'd be to chickensh!t to call it. Being myself and all.
 
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
182
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
WA
OMG OMG OMG Dude. Don't deal with a chick that has low interest level to start with. Next her a$$ before you fUKK up your confidence.
 

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by downfallofdisbelief
Next her a$$ before you fUKK up your confidence.
How would that mess up his confidence? It's just a chick, and she doesn't appear to like him to start with. Big deal.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Torn Victor
How would that mess up his confidence? It's just a chick, and she doesn't appear to like him to start with. Big deal.
Rejection is rejection no matter how you look at it. Confidence will always take a blow when something like this happens. Human nature.
 

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by crazykid
Rejection is rejection no matter how you look at it. Confidence will always take a blow when something like this happens. Human nature.
I wouldn't call it human nature. I know a lot of people who have no problem being rejected, one of whom is myself. Rejection just means you find another chick, that's all.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

eba

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2003
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
38
I have no problem with rejection. Id prefer she just flat out reject me then going on wondering if I have a chance. Not that Im focusing on just her and think about her all the time..no..but I would be able to focus on efforts I have a chance with.

What I don't get is WHY she doesnt like me. I was friendly/nice to her, I didnt say anything like "hey nice tits" or anything, I made eye contact/smiled, I did all that, but she acts like I killed her muddah. Womens...
 

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
u gotta understabd that not every girl is gonna like you no matter how pimp you may be

maybe this ***** is a lesbian.... who knows! dont let it bring you down either just let it floooow and embrace your position..... talk to other girls.
 
Top