Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Even my grandpa knew what was up

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So we go to my grandparent's wedding anniversary and my little cousin is asking questions about what it was that got them together... So my grandpa pulls out some old pictures and he's like "well, as you can see, your grandma was a very good-looking woman... She had a boyfriend at the time but he got out of the picture pretty quick... Don't even remember his name." I look over at my grandpa and we both share a laugh.
Then we heard some stories about how my grandpa used to party all term and then study like crazy for a month before his finals... He became a physicist.

Anyone else have one of these "oh ****, it runs in the family" moments?

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
handle said:
So we go to my grandparent's wedding anniversary and my little cousin is asking questions about what it was that got them together... So my grandpa pulls out some old pictures and he's like "well, as you can see, your grandma was a very good-looking woman... She had a boyfriend at the time but he got out of the picture pretty quick... Don't even remember his name." I look over at my grandpa and we both share a laugh.
Then we heard some stories about how my grandpa used to party all term and then study like crazy for a month before his finals... He became a physicist.

Yeah, I have. My dad used to be what is called a 'kamaki' (A Greek player that uses and pleasures foreign women) and some of his girls were seriously hot. Even my mom to be fair was good-looking in her youth before she gained 60 pounds. My great-grandma was engaged to a wealthy merchant but ended up leaving him for my great-grandad who was just a lorrie-driver.

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
handle said:
I look over at my grandpa and we both share a laugh.
That's fvcking amazing dude! :D

Especially considering the fact that Physics is considered to be the absolute hardest major one can choose in the college that I'm attending in the fall.

Just goes to show you that partying hard & excelling in academics aren't mutually exclusive!

You can "have the cake & eat it too!" (just as long you go about it in a wise manner and learn how to manage your time wisely ;-)

handle said:
No, can't really say I have. It seems that all of the previous generations of my family have just been average dudes who simply followed what society told them and never had much above-average sexual prowness when it comes to women... hahaha

This just means that my own transformation into become a Supreme Player is that much more important! I am basically building a foundation for empire straight from scratch, which makes it that much more important for this empire to succeed.

The many legions of OTB offspring have to be ubermensch dontcha think?... ;)