"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Even a supermodel can't keep a Chad from straying

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2022
Messages
932
Reaction score
963
Age
51
For some reason, I just don't care... I mean, they are celebrities.. that's their thing.. they cheat and they divorce. It's almost expected from them.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
It's tough to analyze celebrity relationships because their existences are very different from regular people, even upper middle class or upper class people. The guy does look like a top tier guy. This is normal stuff for top tier men. The problem with this was the facade of the permanent commitment.
 

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2022
Messages
932
Reaction score
963
Age
51
It's tough to analyze celebrity relationships because their existences are very different from regular people, even upper middle class or upper class people. The guy does look like a top tier guy. This is normal stuff for top tier men. The problem with this was the facade of the permanent commitment.

Top tier guy (or at least top 5% with respect to wealth, and I'm assuming, influence). She's a girl with no discernable skills except for being attractive... which at around 30 years old is waning. I hate to say it but she is batting out of her league.

If she would have found someone within the top 20% and loyal, I think she would be happier (in the long run). Oh well..... Looks are ephemeral. She choose poorly.. and with every passing year, her options will become fewer and fewer... You know who choose well? Pierce Brosnan's wife.. Shiet, through thick and thin, it seems like he's been by her side, and she with him. It's awesome.

 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top