“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

evaluate this please

journey

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2003
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
so I got to talking with this girl and we like the same music and stuff. She asked if I went to shows and I said "yes, I'll take you to a few some time", and got her phone number (home + cell). When we went our seperate ways she made certain I text her so we can go to a concert.

did i do it right?

:cool:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
you got a few things right. you didn't ask permission and you went for the # close.

if i were you i would have said,

her: hey! you go to concerts/shows?
me: yeah! you should take me sumtym. ;)
 

tactic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
1,322
Reaction score
1
Age
39
good job dude
 

journey

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2003
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DJ Alejandro
you got a few things right. you didn't ask permission and you went for the # close.

if i were you i would have said,

her: hey! you go to concerts/shows?
me: yeah! you should take me sumtym. ;)
I actually thought about that, but she recently moved here and doesn't know the cool hangs outs and so forth. oh well.
 

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
193
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Good job..you got her number...go have a good time with her!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top