"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Evaluate my neg-hitting/ C&F

Island

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Instead of doing serious talk like I used to do, I've decided to keep things light, smiling a lot, joking, etc. The results are better, although I do notice that women can get offended pretty fast.

What I basically do is to insult their appearance. The thing is, I'm only teasing and do it in a non-serious joking way! I don't even mean it. A real killer I use is to say a woman is older than she looks. Always gives her a pause, minimum, and have had encounters go downhill.

So.....when neg-hitting , do I HAVE to go for subtlety? It won't fool the smart ones.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Island

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Argh!

Do I need to quote or paraphrase my exact approach? That might blow my cover!

"What I basically do is to insult their appearance. The thing is, I'm only teasing and do it in a non-serious joking way! I don't even mean it. A real killer I use is to say a woman is older than she looks. Always gives her a pause, minimum, and have had encounters go downhill."

Is this enough info?
 

Island

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Blast it!

Assuming you're really looking for info, and not some script drama

could you please tell what specific information you're looking for?

I'll take note of it the next time I retry my style.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Island

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Was my information on my aproach too general? I thought it would have been enough. Maybe the devil is in the details.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
WTF!! haha DO U KNOW

THE LAST THING WOMEN WANT TO HEAR IS THEIR AGE?

women hate talking about their age cause it makes them feel old, thats why when u ask them how old they are some might even hesitate to answer.

never ever **** with their age! it's not something you wanna see
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Alright it is cool to bust on a 20 year old hottie for looking 50 cuz she knows you're just playing, but if they are older, or less confident, they will probably take offence, so make sure you crack a smile to know that you are playing around. As for tossing negits, I'd say anything they can't change is a neg-hit, (how her face looks, how she smells, etc and to be used only on HB8+ and anything she can change ie: shoes, dresses or attitude is more of a playful busting on her.

Also the set up helps to defer any feelings of demeaning her
So
Insult: Damn, yo head is bigger than anyone's I've ever seen!

Neg-Hit: Hmm, that's weird.... when you speak your nose twitches

C&F : Hey those shoes aren't your style.. you know who'd look better in them? ME!

Of course with the right wording you can turn a Insult into anything, and with the wrong wording you can turn a C&F into an insult.. Just a brief outline for ya
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
ok I read that....neg-hits sound pretty lame.

"You are so pretty. But not really pretty. Just pretty."

wtf is that?!?! neg-hits are useless in my opinion. C&F would get you a lot farther. i think pvssies use neg hits...i mean..think about it. you're praising her and you sound like a homo in the process. whatever. i dunno how that made it into the bible. maybe cuz it was long.
 

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
Location
Gville, Florida
you are too deliberate in your negging

wait for the context to give you a chance, dont do it more than 1 or 2 times per date, IMHO.

youre not supposed to be like some comedian who gets laugh by playfully insulting the audience
 
Top