Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Europeans of SS, how accurate is this travel and game advice about Europe?

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
A couple of my friends have told me that if you are a guy interested in running game in Europe, take into account the looks of the local women and work from that. He says that opposites attract is even true in Europe meaning that:
  • If you are a darker skinned guy (even a white guy with that John Stamos look) or a guy who isn't even white, go to countries where natural blondes are overly abundant

• If you are a darker guy, avoid countries where a significant number of the population has dark hair and tanned skin (Balkans, Mediterranean, etc.)

• If you are a pale guy and especially a blond haired guy, go to the Balkans and Mediterranean because you will slay

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Europe is a melting pot. Whilst each corner has its natural ethnic makeup, you'll find dark skinned people everywhere. I was in Berlin last month and saw members of every race, same on the Cote d'Azure a couple weeks later.

Opposites attract. I do see a lot of people sticking to their kind here in Naples though. Especially in summer, if you aren't well tanned you aren't taken seriously. It's a battle to see who can get the deepest, darkest tan on the beaches.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I slay regardless of hair color.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of my friends have told me that if you are a guy interested in running game in Europe, take into account the looks of the local women and work from that. He says that opposites attract is even true in Europe meaning that:
  • If you are a darker skinned guy (even a white guy with that John Stamos look) or a guy who isn't even white, go to countries where natural blondes are overly abundant

• If you are a darker guy, avoid countries where a significant number of the population has dark hair and tanned skin (Balkans, Mediterranean, etc.)

• If you are a pale guy and especially a blond haired guy, go to the Balkans and Mediterranean because you will slay
I’ve travelled all over Europe and I would say that, for the most part, this is BS.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are goodlooking you'll be doing great everywhere, if you are ugly your best bet is that desert island where that female only volley team had their plane crushed.