Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

European Women

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all, I was recently in Europe for a few weeks on vacation and I have come to the conclusion that European women are the absolute most beautiful women on Earth. They are absolutely stunning, and they are ALL dressed their absolute best always. I noticed when I came back how many women in the US really do not attempt to look their best when they go out, not to mention the clear obesity problem we have as compared to there (guys too). I am happy to be back in America as it is my home, but part of me seriously misses that insane concentration of beautiful women everywhere. I had so much fun picking up girls and hell even just talking to them on trains and stuff and messing around. European girls seem to really like American guys (or they like practicing English on a native speaker :D ).

Anyways, has anyone else noticed this phenomenon? Not to be a freak, but even the high school girls were absolutely stunning (although there's this red hair dye fad going on across the entire continent that's kind of strange, but still hot).

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in France, Germany, and the Czech Republic, those French girls drive me nuts...:yes:

Seriously though, what the hell is the deal with the dark red streaks in EVERY girl's hair?????

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Americans coing back from anywhere always talk about the women like that.

Maybe our girls arent so great, but the girls from the US suck.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Europeans that went to America say chicks over there are hotter and Americans that went to Europe think European chicks are hotter. That´s the way it is.

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am currently going to Boarding School in England....and let me tell you...

British girls are fugly.....*shudder*

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Italian and Spanish women for me!

TheMainMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern European and Scanadanavian women are absolute stunners.

I plan to marry an easter European. Checz, Hungarian, slovakian or so

nic

Don Juan
Reaction score
that hairstyle in germany is made by unisex. pretty gay. Guys get nearly the same haircut as girls. check out the galleries at http://www.unisex-friseure.de
klick *fotos* and browse. everybody looks the same...

Taviii

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Europeans that went to America say chicks over there are hotter and Americans that went to Europe think European chicks are hotter. That´s the way it is.
Neah, our girls are better

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nah, i wish they were all california girls bro

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice thread you got there guys so to sum it up...

- uh uh my girls are hotter then yours.

- NO dummy, mine are hotter. *sticks out tongue*

- are not

- are too

- Shut up, stupid!

- I'm not your friend anymore you called me stupid.

- meanie!!!

-Give me back my toys :p

- fine doo-doo head

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
Eastern European girls, are unusually beautiful. I never talk about girls in terms of country, but girls from that part of the world are just beautiful.

I only see American girls on the t.v, but they don't seem all that. Too much make up.

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
eastern and scandinavian women are real cute as opposed to the western women who are too muscular and soo masculine, lol

siph

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scandinavian and eastern european women tend to fufill the western idea of beauty
there is a higher concentration of hot blondes. the us does have an obesity issue however
so its probably true that europeans are hotter simply because they are less fat and match our ideals of beauty a bit better.
this analysis may be missing aspects such as the mixing of different races in the us and those ever so hot half latina girls and the half asian women who are def hotter than the sum of their parents

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Genetics play a HUGE role in this. Slavic and Baltic girls (Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia) have amazing genetics. They tend to be tall with very long legs. They also have amazing skin and great facial bone structure. It is just really amazing that they WANT American boyfriends. Unlike American females who give off a s***** arrogant attitude. Europe is not an ethnic group. So don't lump it together. Western Europe is a melting pot for all kinds of immigrant groups. Eastern Europe is still pretty pure though.

As someone who has been throughout America/Canada and Western Europe/Eastern Europe (and Asia if you count Russia) I will give you the official rankings. I base this on: Bone structure of the body, skin quality, and facial bone structure. Attitude does not play in the rankings. Most Post Soviet girls have amazing attitudes. You can thank a lack of money and local boys who beat them for this. It makes Western guys look golden in comparison. My rankings are better than just saying, "Dude, she is a hottie." If that is your style just stick with the frat. boy circuit. Drink enough and even a chubby 5'3" American broad looks nice.

Here we go...
(1) Odessa, Ukraine...Easily the highest concentration of genetic freaks on the planet (in a good way). Better than Kiev. Something about the Black Sea area of Ukraine. Arcadia Beach - Enough said.
(2) Ukraine...The rest is really nice.
(3) Estonia...The classic beauty. Perfect skin, unusual blue eyes, tall, and narrow frames. No behinds and small breasts (which fits a long lanky girl's body). Big breasts on thin girls is just wrong.
(4) Latvia/Lithuania...Lativians and Lithuanians are some of the tallest people on the planet. Long narrow frames. Amazing skin. Lots of Russians in the area as well (leftovers from Soviet times). The Russian girls know how to dress.
(5) St. Petersburg...Pretty much on par with the last two places mentioned.
(6) Slovakia...Much better than Czech Republic.
(7) Moldova...Lots of Russians leftover from Soviet times. Moldovans' ethnic group is superior to Romanians. That is a REALLY POOR place though. Wow. I saw disturbing 60 year old Western guys with amazing looking teens. Such girls will literally fight over a fat balding 65 year old American guy. The whole place was surreal. Every other place mentioned is very poor in comparison to the West, but Moldova is what I imagine West Africa feeling like.
***NOTE***Haven't been to Belarus. Once it opens up I am there. I will use Vilnius, Lithuania as my base. Only 20 miles from the border. As it is, Belarus is still pretty much in Soviet times. VERY HARD to get a visa. I would love to visit though. I have heard that it still looks and feels like the old Soviet Union. BTW...If you go to Ukraine make sure you go on the Chernobyl tour. It is kinda a rip-off, but you won't forget the experience.

Western Europe -- Far behind Eastern Europe and Russia. Not close. Swedish girls are ugly compared to what you find in the Baltic States. If you like that look just go to Estonia, Latvia, or Lithuania. Plus they are spoiled. Scandinavia was cool before the Wall came down. Now, it is so 1990.
America?? Uh, you must be kidding me. Only the UK can surpass America in lack of quality. Canada is better simply because there are some newly minted Eastern European families. Problem is that Eastern European immigrants are really annoying. They are not worth dealing with when you can catch a few KLM flights to Eastern Europe.

BTW, high school aged girls are treated and act like adults in much of the world. They can drink, date who they want, and pretty much do whatever they want. They are also so much more mature than much older American women. America just has MAJOR issues when it comes to age. The vast majority of Europe (especially Eastern Europe) looks at the person as an individual and not as a number. This is all very odd, because I find American men to be the biggest perverts on the planet. This compared to French and Turkish guys who have no problems dating high school aged girls, yet come across as anything but perverts. If you have been in Europe enough you know what I am talking about.