Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Europe angry with the U.S

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your sh1thole country elected our president. You have no right to b1tch about him now. I can only hope China kicks your ass here in November's election.
Are you still clinging to that Russiagate nonsense.....????.... Sorry, Russiagate failed...... Ukrainegate failed...... Medicare for All won't happen in this lifetime.........

Time to stop coping and embrace blackpill reality.......

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you still clinging to that Russiagate nonsense.....????.... Sorry, Russiagate failed...... Ukrainegate failed...... Medicare for All won't happen in this lifetime.........

Time to stop coping and embrace blackpill reality.......
Should the U.S. really care of Europe's approval?

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I've learned from years of travel: Most non-Americans don't think about the US as often as Americans think they do. They have their own lives and problems and don't really care.
haha from what I gather they love american men.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boe Jiden has already said that if by some miracle Medicare for All passes Congress he'd veto it.....

I can't help but shake my head at the people still clinging to this fantasy.....

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackpill reality: The Office of the Presidency doesn't really have that much power. The President can issue Executive Orders, but those orders can be challenged and will expire at the end of his term. Legislation comes from Congress.

The President can exert some degree of influence on domestic policy, but has almost no control over foreign policy.

That's why it doesn't matter whether Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush Jr, Obama or President Triumph is in office, US foreign policy (primarily the enforcement of the Petro-Dollar) will never change......

Anybody that's delusional enough to think a Boe Jiden Presidency will have any real impact is coping..... If not even Obama could change the US when he had a D3mocratic Congress in his first term, Boe Jiden surely won't make a dent.....

Vladimir Putin calls it out: "Men in dark suits rule America..."

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackpill reality: The Office of the Presidency doesn't really have that much power. The President can issue Executive Orders, but those orders can be challenged and will expire at the end of his term. Legislation comes from Congress.

The President can exert some degree of influence on domestic policy, but has almost no control over foreign policy.

That's why it doesn't matter whether Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush Jr, Obama or President Triumph is in office, US foreign policy (primarily the enforcement of the Petro-Dollar) will never change......

Anybody that's delusional enough to think a Boe Jiden Presidency will have any real impact is coping..... If not even Obama could change the US when he had a D3mocratic Congress in his first term, Boe Jiden surely won't make a dent.....

yes intelligence is a powerful thing.Russia has the KGB and the U.S. has the CIA

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Your friends probably dress in pink, drink soy products and have the same test level of my brothers daughters...that would explain the "outrage"....and they probably waved the refugees welcome signs few months ago.

You know that special kind of retards who hate trump, putin, bolsonaro and orban cause they are reading on facebook that they are fascists.
Wrong buddy.

You lied abt Europeans, for the vast majority of them.

Now that's retarded.

I strongly suggest you mix around and hv some semblance of a social life.

This loner gig you got going might just turn you into Europe's next mass shooter.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
100% China going to elect your next president, the way it goes now, you can't do sht on your own.
Maybe the price of American passports on the black market has dropped to abt the same level as those from Nigeria.

Everything is going off cheap now...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong buddy.

You lied abt Europeans, for the vast majority of them.

Now that's retarded.

I strongly suggest you mix around and hv some semblance of a social life.

This loner gig you got going might just turn you into Europe's next mass shooter.
You are accusing someone of lying cause your soy boy friends told you that europeans (half billion people) are mad at the us?

If you were not full of shi1t you would know for example that in Italy now the prime minister is under accusation for the lockdown after the documents he hidden proved he was wrong.

This man segregated his own citizens for 2 months and hidden the docs that proved him wrong about it...but ofc the problem for europeans are the US...100% retard.

I was stuck here this entire time and still I am and I perfectly remember how you were only allowed to live your home to hit the closest supermarket and for no more than 2 hours, not even jews in nazi germany but again the problem for media and for retards is trump right?
Im just waiting for the damn union lines to open and catch a plane I was supposed to get in march to get back at home.

If you were caught 1km from home and you had no explanation you were stop from the fvcking police!!!!

https://www.iltempo.it/politica/202...tato-tecnico-scientifico-parlamento-24134038/

https://www.liberoquotidiano.it/new...ngelo-borrelli-roberto-speranza-complici.html

Feel free to use a translator you pro moron ;)

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You are accusing someone of lying cause your soy boy friends told you that europeans (half billion people) are mad at the us?

If you were not full of shi1t you would know for example that in Italy now the prime minister is under accusation for the lockdown after the documents he hidden proved he was wrong.

This man segregated his own citizens for 2 months and hidden the docs that proved him wrong about it...but ofc the problem for europeans are the US...100% retard.

https://www.iltempo.it/politica/202...tato-tecnico-scientifico-parlamento-24134038/

Feel free to use a translator you pro moron ;)
You must really think that I even care abt what you think...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must really think that I even care abt what you think...
Oh ok I prove you are full of shi1 with evidences and now you no longer care about what I think....go ahead karen everything ok ;)

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Oh ok I prove you are full of shi1 with evidences and now you no longer care about what I think....go ahead karen everything ok ;)
Proved?

Since you lied abt something as simple as what's on most European minds, why would I be dumb enough to even open ur attachment?

BTW, just so you won't waste ur time, I'm not inclined to either left or right politics as most westerners are.

However, I'm most definitely pro-profit, why would someone like me chain my mindset to ultimately serve politicians? Sounds dumb to me, I rather have people serve me.

Dumb and dumber, hv you seen that movie?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Proved?

Since you lied abt something as simple as what's on most European minds, why would I be dumb enough to even open ur attachment?

BTW, just so you won't waste ur time, I'm not inclined to either left or right politics as most westerners are.

However, I'm most definitely pro-profit, why would someone like me chain my mindset to ultimately serve politicians? Sounds dumb to me, I rather have people serve me.

Dumb and dumber, hv you seen that movie?
Listen Karen,

Someone said that european are mad at the US, and I disagreed making clear something obvious to anyone which is mainstream media again bashing trump anytime they can, just like they do with putin or orban.

You said I was a lier, I linked you the ****storm that the italian prime minister is facing for his lies and for confining his own people on false premises while he also have been hiding the documents on what he based his decision, clearly something more serious that what trump did and surely more interesting to europeans given that italy created a model for the whole union back in march.

Then you started calling me names just like a karen would.

You are not even a western man yet you expect to know what half a billion people is thinking in europe...you are a moron, you are a full karen.

You are that special kind of retared that bases his opinion on what he sees on facebook and few choosen soyboys that he calls "his european friends".

One thing I've learned from years of travel: Most non-Americans don't think about the US as often as Americans think they do. They have their own lives and problems and don't really care.
Exactly, its clear to anyone but apparently not all.

Europeans are concerned about europe and no one else, even more their own nations or their neightour ones.

The fact that mainstream media tries to push ideas on people's head makes no difference, wheter Im in the uk, italy or spain all the news are about how trump and orban are bad yet no one gives a fvck actually many mock the journalist.

Only retards base their opinion on what mainstream media say.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Totally agree. And as much as I dislike Trump, one thing he got right was to resist the military-industrial/petrodollar complex more than his predecessors.

I always thought there should be a prime minister for domestic affairs so the president can focus on global stuff.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree. And as much as I dislike Trump, one thing he got right was to resist the military-industrial/petrodollar complex more than his predecessors.

I always thought there should be a prime minister for domestic affairs so the president can focus on global stuff.
Do you even have a reason for disliking Triumph or are you just drinking the MSM koolaid and buying into their nonsense narratives.....????....

They claim Triumph is a fascist who might not accept the election result, but was it not the democrats who cooked up the Russiagate hoax because they couldnt accept the 2016 result....????...

Did the Democrats not already lay plans to pursue impeachment on day 1 even before Ukrainegate because they couldnt accept 2016....????...

Last edited: