Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Euro Trip

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I’m In the process of planning a Eurotrip in August. We have roughly 2.5 weeks.

Right now we’re doing Montenegro, Croatia for a day to Dubrovnik, Italy, and either Greece or France.

In your opinions to those who have been, which place is better to see, Greece or France?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been to Germany if you go there you will be treated like a rockstar

Poland is a must some of the hottest girls there

Europe is like night and day compares to america, it's like what america was 20 years ago hot slim feminine chicks

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Never been to Greece. Been to Paris 3 times. I feel the Eiffel Tower at night is a must.

Remember to have at least 100 euro in cash per person per day for food and inner city transport. Some jerks won´t take u.s. dollars, even if you are generous with the excahnge rate. I remeber thinking a few times "Is this how they treat tourists? These guys are crazy". Hopefully is more the exception rather tan the rule.

MrMoney

Reaction score
I remeber thinking a few times "Is this how they treat tourists? These guys are crazy".
Where did you get the idea that by being a tourist you can use any currency you're comfortable with? It makes no difference if you have dollars, yens or rubles, if you're in a European country like France, you'll pay in euros. The currency exchanges in airports and hotels, they're there for a reason.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Where did you get the idea that by being a tourist you can use any currency you're comfortable with? It makes no difference if you have dollars, yens or rubles, if you're in a European country like France, you'll pay in euros. The currency exchanges in airports and hotels, they're there for a reason.
Not an idea, just bad luck. Unfortunately I couldn´t find a lot of Euros in my airport. Arrived very late at night. Took a cab to the hotel. The total fare was like 65 euros. I only had 60 Euros because that´s all they had at my airport. Gave him the 60 euros plus 20 dollars and the cab driver goes nuts screaming at me that he doesn´t take dollars.