Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Etiquette when girl has a cold

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4th date with this Chinese nurse I've been troubling today. she says she has a slight cold but she's coming over to my place anyway. obviously if she turns up and she's half dead I'm not going to try and get the leg over.

the point count is we got to third base on the last date.

I ve done the deed with sick G/Fs before - if they want..a mans got to do...but I haven't had this come up in early days.

I'm not fussed about the punani it's more just about moving things forward.

So what's the play guys - gently ABC or show your caring beta side?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Uber,
In a Chinese Girls eyes you will gain much credit by adopting the soft,gentle,caring approach...They are real sooks when they are sick,and in their culture everyone in the Family will play the sympathetic line...This Girl probably has very little of that support system far away from Family and Friends,it's what she is looking for,far more than Nookie...Fill that niche and you are in for life...So advise her to do what She would tell you if the roles were reversed.......Chicken Soup,Ginger tea,lots of rest...Get a few Ginger Tea Bags beforehand and make her a cup,squeeze a bit of lemon juice in,teaspoon of Honey...Believe me she will be impressed...She will open her legs after this without any fuss,because you have crossed that great divide that separates Family from the great unwashed...Good Luck,Oh and don't forget to use "First Defense" or some similar nasal spray,before and after the event,no point in being silly LOL.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Scar great advice as always

match report:
She didn't want to play badminton because she was sick. She watched me win all my games woo hoo. Then took her to my local pub and taught her to play pool. Heheh, every time she went to the ladies I would pot a couple of her balls. I made sure I won the game on the last ball with a great shot.

then I cooked a Chinese ginger and chicken soup back at mine and put on a Chinese movie with English subs happily we only saw the first 10 minutes of the movie. Got some LMR actually in bed. Soldiered on. Little minx kept me up all night :)

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
4th date with this Chinese nurse I've been troubling today. she says she has a slight cold but she's coming over to my place anyway. obviously if she turns up and she's half dead I'm not going to try and get the leg over.
The Chinese play for keeps.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I've dealt with sick women is: Offer to help them once, and don't be persistent and/or forceful. Offer to pick her up something if she needs it. If she says no, then drop the subject. She will respect you more for simply offering than to force her to accept your help.