"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

ethics vs. curiosity

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
I wanted to try and see if I could guess this girl's password on AOL and I did on the second try. Now the question is this: would Don Juan be reading through her mail?

I resisted because too much information can make a guy crazy....
but I'd like to know what you guys would do.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
644
Reaction score
40
Location
Pittsburgh, Pa
If you look hard enough you will find what you are looking for. If things are going well dont blow it by looking for faults. Your girl isn't perfect and I guarantee you will find imperfection. You will regret looking.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Don't bother.

1) You find something incriminating : You would never have known this, but you will never be able to forget it. You can't bring it up with her, cause she'll know that you looked through her e-mail, and will resent you for it.

2) You find NOTHING (quite probable) : You will have the guilt of knowing that you have no trust in this woman, because you went to such an extreme to try and incriminate her. If she finds out she will resent you for it.

3) You find the great things that she says about you behind your back : You can't tell her thanks cause she will resent you for searching. You will feel guilty because she had a high IL and you didn't trust her at all.

my 2 cents
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2003
Messages
418
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Charleston, SC
Reading someone's mail is stalkerish. Oneitis to a scary level.
 
Top