Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ethics of what I'm about to do.

Loki.7

Banned
Reaction score
Was seeing a women exclusively for about 4 months. She ended two weeks ago, mainly her past caught up with her and she felt overwhelmed.

Been talking to a few other women. One in particular seems like fun.

So haven't really spoken to my ex until yesterday. Today I suggest she should come visit 3.5 hour drive for her.

It's possible she's coming tomorrow to spend a few days with me. Probably have sex, possibly she will have deep feelings for me again.

She said something along the lines of, "I'm just your booty call now?", I just ignored it and I think she's still coming.

During trying to arrange this with my EX, the new women is flirting hard and sending me naked photos.

She lives local. I also arranged to meet her next week (I'm pretty certain I'll sleep with her too).

Got a few others lined up. But I'm forgetting about them for now.

I'm questioning my morals on this one. I know she finished with me but being an ex I do care about her.

I'm thinking I might possibly break her if she comes this weekend and she falls head first for me again.

So can't help feeling a bit hmmm about it now. Seemed like a good idea at the time.

What you guys think?

Don't want to get back with my ex, but I do give a **** about her. She's not just some women I don't care about.

In reality what I would like is keeping her as a casual girlfriend when I sleep with other women.

Don't know if that's a good idea. I care about her mental state and don't want to **** her head up.

Opinions?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take it one step at a time. While you are single act single, and definitely sleep with this new woman before you get back with your ex.

You don't know that your ex hasn't slept with anyone, nor do you know she's even going to get back with you or that it will last this time. Also I doubt you'll be able to remain detached emotionally enough to keep things casual if she wants to come back.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
When an ex plate/relationship come back at any point, that's when you get more focused on your grind than ever before.

Gym, business, social circle.

Wise man once said, "an old flame is like an old tax return. Put 'em in the file cabinet for a while, then you cut 'em loose."

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You reply with one word, "Yes." and if she does not comply then you tell her goodbye because you are in an abundance mindset and don't need to revisit on any terms other than your own

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Take it easy with your ex and start putting more into the new fun chick .
Livin that far away I’m sure the ex is walkin the neighborhood and being a lady
With that said you gotta slowly ween yourself off of her now, you already caught feels . So you need to be out dating new chicks and slowly letting the ex go more and more.
I guess if sex is good you can keep that up if you don’t fall back in love

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you currently don't have any agreement with any of the women you're talking about. so no ethics to worry about as it relates. they are female and can provide sex and other entertainment. if you plan to have an exclusive again pick from all of your choices and if none are good enough delay until more are available to choose from.

sounds like you did good. the girl left and you did not chase.

girls that want to be with you do not end things and do not play games. they only do this to increase power in the relationship or to have the freedom to try out other options.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was seeing a women exclusively for about 4 months. She ended two weeks ago, mainly her past caught up with her and she felt overwhelmed.

So haven't really spoken to my ex until yesterday. Today I suggest she should come visit 3.5 hour drive for her.

It's possible she's coming tomorrow to spend a few days with me. Probably have sex, possibly she will have deep feelings for me again.

She said something along the lines of, "I'm just your booty call now?", I just ignored it and I think she's still coming.

During trying to arrange this with my EX, the new women is flirting hard and sending me naked photos.

She lives local. I also arranged to meet her next week (I'm pretty certain I'll sleep with her too).

I'm questioning my morals on this one. I know she finished with me but being an ex I do care about her.

I'm thinking I might possibly break her if she comes this weekend and she falls head first for me again.

So can't help feeling a bit hmmm about it now. Seemed like a good idea at the time.

What you guys think?

Don't want to get back with my ex, but I do give a **** about her. She's not just some women I don't care about.

In reality what I would like is keeping her as a casual girlfriend when I sleep with other women.

Don't know if that's a good idea. I care about her mental state and don't want to **** her head up.

Opinions?
The fact that you question your actions speaks for you.
I was in a similar situation with the difference that I broke it off with her.
Based on my experiences I don‘t think anything good will come from it, but every situation is different. If you want it take a step back, observe and take it slow like others said. If she wants get to back together and you don‘t I wouldn‘t take her for something casual, it could be just a matter of time until drama unfolds.
A new woman will be definitely a lot easier for your own wellbeing.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you owe it to yourself to bang em both and any others that come along. You're weighing your options and letting the cream rise to the top in your search for the best woman to invite in your life. Situation was reversed they'd be and probably are doing the same thing. You look out for you and whats best for you cause a womans never gonna do that for you. Always good to have other plates to focus on if one goes cold, saves you from getting oneitis and depressed. Actually sounds perfect having one so far away that you can arrange things with once a month or so. Those never seem to last long tho.

Loki.7

Banned
Reaction score
Well she came and has gone home now. Spent most the time in bed, I had to go to a dog sports event and she came along to watch today.

Before she came down I told her she broke my trust so I don't want a relationship with her again.

Trust as in, she broke up with me and caused drama (not lying or cheating), so that can't trust her to have a stable relationship. Told me that , "hurt" e.t.c.

Actually had a nice time together. So mabye we might do this a few times a month. I don't know.

Last edited:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the shoe was on the other foot and believe me it's rare its not most women wouldnt give it a second thought

Don't worry about it enjoy yourself

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Gee, man.

She dumped you. You owe her nothing. In fact you, you should bang her and (as Heartiste recommends) immediately after sex say "Look, I don't think this is going to work out. I just don't feel the same way about you anymore." - obliterate her hamster
Who is this Heartiste?

Real person, or some made up stage name?

RickTheToad

Reaction score

What you guys think?

Opinions?
I think it's a fools game what you are doing. You should put it on the table that you're not exclusive at this point; but she may not come if she's 3.5 hours away and no prospect in getting a serious relationship shot from you. If you care about her wellbeing, you should be upfront with her prior to her trip to you.