"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

ethical question

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
ethical question - would u want to know

If you discover that a bloke you know is dating a stripper/hooker, do you tell him or somehow let him know? I always figured that this bloke would pick it up somehow, but she has now quit I think and I dont think he is aware. I figure "once a hooker, always a hooker" but I could be biased. Anyway, this guy is getting deeper and deeper with her and a big part of me thinks he should know.

On the negative side, this would probably cause her a lot of grief obviously, because he may inform everyone she knows, I dont know. What are your thoughts? I think he has a right to know but sheeeit, she must be a good actress, he has her down as being prim and proper.
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
this kind of stuff is always difficult.

personally, I only do what makes me happy. you should do the same. if it would make you feel like a better person to enlighten your friend, than do so. if her misery and his unhappiness would keep you up at night, forget about it and live with a clean conscience.
 

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
yeah

One part of me figures I should let it ride, the other side knows this guy is 28 and looking to settle. He tells me how prim and proper she is and where he takes her and what they do. I keep thinking, "**** man, for $200 she has sex with old fat men". I really want this guy to figure it out but she has fooled him. So, YES, I think he should know before he fukcing marries or something cause it WILL come out in her in some way. Any chick who does this for a living must have issues.

At the same time, I don't want to hurt this chick, I just want her to chose a different bunny, someone I dont know. She has no idea that I know and none of her friends know. At my center we assess these working girls for health etc and man, she hardly even tried to cover her identity.

Fukc, I hoped someone would tell me what they would do, but I see your point very well. Hard one, do I cause her grief...maybe, or let him perhaps marry a hooker for a lifetime of grief. I just dont believe she could reform, something is wrong with a chick who does this for a living and it would still be there somewhere.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
if he's a close friend of yours, then you do have a very good reason for telling him.

At my center we assess these working girls for health etc and man, she hardly even tried to cover her identity.
could she get you in trouble in any way if you told on her? considering you found out about it at work and not at the strip club, she could cause some problems.
 

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
good question porky

Actually, that is 90% of the ethical dilemma. I doubt she could track it to me, but usually I believe in client confidentiality, so that is the major dilemma. I just dont think she can change, she could act prim and proper but lets face it, who sucks dikc for a living? If I had found out another way I probably would have told him by now, but it the whole confidentiality thing. The again, if an aids sufferer was tih my duaghter I would defintiely tell her. Thnaks for your help porky, its tough but I am leaning toward telling him.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Sydney
yeah

Thinkin bout it, I would wanna know
 

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2003
Messages
1,099
Reaction score
8
Location
Germany
Send him an anonymous letter or something. Do not let her know you told him, in case they stay together and in case she tries to get you fired over the confidentiality thing.

Dietzcoi
 
Top